• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 11! VIDEOS NOW UP!!!!! Thank you ZackAttack!

D

Deleted member

Disqo isnt a monkey. Hes a wifi connection. And denti could get married to someone. Girls play ssbb. I would say the girl at revolution, but she was like 10 and olimars not a pedo. And utdzac would have no personality. Oh, and be black

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Disqo isnt a monkey. Hes a wifi connection. And denti could get married to someone. Girls play ssbb. I would say the girl at revolution, but she was like 10 and olimars not a pedo. And utdzac would have no personality. Oh, and be black

Denti is already married.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So yeah, fun fact: Bats are my favorite animal, not because of Meta Knight mind you, but from way back playing Aero-the-Acrobat.

But I'd rather be a hero, saving the land and its princess. :) I'm Link! Or rather, AeroLink the SoulMaster!

D

Deleted member

I should get a green loz hat, a belt, and maybe some sort've tunic looking thing.

D

Deleted member

... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
revolution 12, you, me, double tl's. Win doubles. Enough said

No wait... I could order a LOZ hat for like 10 dollars, I could take a regular green shirt and crease it like a tunic, and get a belt... I AM TOON LINK

D

Deleted member

LOL, jump six times.... Wait, guys. Im not toonlink. I just pulled back my hair on my forehead, and when its back, i look like m2k as a kid. LMAO

D

Deleted member

Wait, Leaf... I think I have played you. At an older revolution, you had a pikachu shirt on and had friendlies going on at a TV where you played whoever, and I went up and we were both kind've equal.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Oooooh.

We might have played at an older Revolution.
I was talking about this one though. T_T I don't remember older tournaments because I'm half asleep through most of the day.

D

Deleted member

The next revolution I plan at least winning a match with ICies though. Learning the CG's and stuff. I can CG already, I've known for a while. Just I want to improve on it/infinites to death

Top Bottom