• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Legitimate question.

I've never actually seen it anywhere, but what's the full ruleset Japan uses?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't use PMs. Or VMs for that matter.

That doesn't impact me wondering what the japanese ruleset is, aside from the stages which I already know. Don't they have Icies infinites banned or something?

Patches

Smash Master
I hate how in pokemon stadium the stage changes. ban pl0x

edit: stop *****ing about time outs. Its making everyone look like an idiot. We have a huge tournament going for us. Don't dehype it. Holy **** children.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Patches let's have a coin mode money match

no pun intended

:phone:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
MEGABUS!!!! If they ever have those $1 to $5 dollar bus tickets from either Philly or NYC, let me know and I'll 100% come. Till then, later people!!

Edit: MK allowed?? Eww, my chances went from 100% with cheap tickets to 97%.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
MEGABUS!!!! If they ever have those $1 to $5 dollar bus tickets from either Philly or NYC, let me know and I'll 100% come. Till then, later people!!

Edit: MK allowed?? Eww, my chances went from 100% with cheap tickets to 97%.
dont be scared of canadian mks

:(

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Don't worry Keitaro, Joe sucks. Hype's a little worse. And other then them we really have no MK's worth mentioning.

Except on Brinstar. ****. Does choosing MK just magically imbue someone with the knowledge on how to **** people up there? But no Brinstar.

Also I'ma stop *****ing about the new timeout rule, seeing as it buffs my character.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I always disagree with no rainbow cruise. but never enough to complain, just enough to say dumb ****.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Don't worry Keitaro, Joe sucks. Hype's a little worse. And other then them we really have no MK's worth mentioning.

Except on Brinstar. ****. Does choosing MK just magically imbue someone with the knowledge on how to **** people up there? But no Brinstar.

Also I'ma stop *****ing about the new timeout rule, seeing as it buffs my character.
0/10

Cruxis

Smash Lord
cps are fockin gay we should use JAP stagelist from now on

no more pissclot party stages

EDIT: LOOOOL JAP IS CENSORED LOOOOL fuckin swf u cant be serious

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Actually Cruxis, if you're going to work on convincing Joe and such, make sure Yoshi's Brawl is missing. Japanese stagelist -1.

Also Japan DOES have counterpicks. Yoshi's/Lylat/PS1.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Man...the little diamond thing at the bottom of battlefield gives me a headache...ban battlefield.

Also, make the timer 2 minutes instead of 8, viewers don't want to sit there and watch me time people out for 8 minutes, the last 2 minutes of a timeout is always hype, so why not just start at that 2 minutes?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Man...the little diamond thing at the bottom of battlefield gives me a headache...ban battlefield.

Also, make the timer 2 minutes instead of 8, viewers don't want to sit there and watch me time people out for 8 minutes, the last 2 minutes of a timeout is always hype, so why not just start at that 2 minutes?
dont talk shit you love your 8 minute matches Boku Reborn

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
All these changed rules are giving me a headache, all these complaints about the changed rules are giving me a headache.

Can we just drop it all ?

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Does the venue have parking ?

Prob a dumb question but I'm from central toronto :s

Ministry

Smash Ace

You are a complete failure. The rules wont help you anyway. I would wipe the floor with your scrub *** any day. stop polluting the thread you piece of ****.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Spook is a racist term.

Quit womping you all sound like a bunch of woman. Especially you dirt, I'd say stop before you make a fool of yourself but that's to late. So....Shut up about rules, people in this community make such a big deal over rules its ********, If people spent as much time posting about the timer and how gay timeouts are training they wouldn't be put in the kind of situations where the rules directly effect them like that.

TL:DR

Every post you make womping about the ruleset makes you a worse player..because its time wasted that you could be practicing spacing, di, and muscle memory in training.

Secondly about the crews. I certainly do not thing I deserve to be on it, but if meek does I just want to remind everyone who's crew beat his crew last time.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i wanna do a rap song in the same style as metaknight da bess/MKs banned for hype for this toruney

anyone got any ideas for songs/lyrics?

Top Bottom