• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Actually if I'm not mistaken, waffles' viewers JUST bought him a new hard drive so that he could upload videos faster, and although I agree that people should get off his nuts, it's a FACT that the incentive for donations was video uploads happening sooner and more efficiently.
Milos2gud.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Swift How did you end up doing? Me and Naka left early sunday cuz of car problems went back to Pitts on a bus lol. Anyword on you and Vanz? Lambchopz said he needed a ride

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
WOW still looking thru flickr and peanut u are a ninja. lol at everyone sleeping at mogwais

Swift How did you end up doing? Me and Naka left early sunday cuz of car problems went back to Pitts on a bus lol. Anyword on you and Vanz? Lambchopz said he needed a ride

me and vanz are like 98% not showing due to no ride.

I tihnk i got like 25th or 17th.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
That **** that I said happened after the tourney that I made look like a huuuuuge deal is Cactuar retiring.

You guys woulda found out eventually so it's whatevs.

Sucks that this was the first tourney I actually got to talk to him even though I used to see him at Gauntlets in 07, mad cool guy.

Also sucks that he ***** me in pools in his last tourney :|.

PB&J

Smash Hero
this tourny was so fun..thanks for everyone who supported truegamerapparel ...wish we did crews ..pc was ****** people in friendlies and da dave showing up made the tourny even more epic..cant wait for all the vids and stuff..take your time though rom 1 i uploaded like so many hours like the next day and i slept the rest of the week. so i know it could be tiresom..so upload on your pace as long as they get up

and pb&tea time will **** next time..im going to practice more and stop suking so much..see u guys @ saffron city,winterfest, and pound 4..rom 2 was amazing

ps- if kage was a rapper ..he just went diamond and won a grammy..****

unknown522

Some guy
yeah, DJ Rome was in my round 1 pools.

Also PP looks like this player in our area called Sylar (also a falco player). He was at the first ROM, but he got last in the bracket, which isn't too bad. He lost to Scar, then me in losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom