• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo seriously ... i dont know WTF 5 tilt crap is ... like wats the difference ... if 5 tilts are the same exact thing as wobbling then its banned as well.

stop trying to be a prick GROW UP! ...

i said yes so u can shut up about it! I mean as if treating u like my 4 year old nephew isn't enough i dont know wat is.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie...team PC definitely beat team PC

back in ealy 2010

when the real Pc chris + pc jona

eliminated the fake Pc chris + pc kip

Alukard

Smash Hero
Do you beat your 4 year old nephew like Chris Brown does Rihanna?

Props if so.
no i meant treating him like my nephew like when people lie to them so they can shut up... like

"hey jonathan i'll let u play with my xbox if u finish all ur dinner and be quiet and behave" ...

and they shut up and then 20 mins later u just tell them they can't or sumthinng

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yo, Jona about to tap. I def taught him all about falcon and the icies. If you dont know who I am, I'm amazing.

Real fake talk.

Anyway tho homie...

I kinda forgot why I came in here, but I do have to comment that vanz no longer loves me, because he never calls me to smash like he used to almost everyday.

I miss you jaden.
ddotwx2 (1:49:24 AM): at what point in time
ddotwx2 (1:49:29 AM): do i got ontop of the shaft
ddotwx2 (1:49:30 AM): and ride it

BunBun

Smash Master
no i meant treating him like my nephew like when people lie to them so they can shut up... like

"hey jonathan i'll let u play with my xbox if u finish all ur dinner and be quiet and behave" ...

and they shut up and then 20 mins later u just tell them they can't or sumthinng
Lol **** move.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Alu, I was just trying to clarify the ruleset. Not be a prick. -__-

5 tilts is 2.5 seconds.

Lovage

Smash Hero

LMFAOOOOOOO

god dam alu ahahahahahahaha

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOOOOO

god dam alu ahahahahahahaha

LOLOLOLOL

dont act like ya never done things similar ... sumtimes u dont have the time or patience to deal with bull crap from children aka my nephew and peef LOLOL ^_-

seriously tho i will look into wobbling in a couple of months ... also that whole counting tilts crap

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Im coming to one of these because its a national in NY, i ain't entering ****, just gonna **** talk mango <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
looks like this is gonna be the big one!!

shame armada and amsah are going to apex
FUUUCK i wish i was loaded to pay for their tickets to come too LOL

that would make my day!!!!

lovage u better come yo ... or ... or ... i'm not ur friend LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
yay yay yay ... names i'm not totally familiar with ... thats awesome! the more definitely the merrier. Although i want to just let u guys know that dont come without your A game cuz even the best in the world will lose at ROM without their A game ... go hard or go home sons!

LOLOLOL >=]

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Im proud to have a name no one knows yet! Lol. I will definitely be practicing up hard for this event.

TOP 8 OR BUST!!!

Who knows? Maybe we can see these upsets that people keep talking about at these ROM tournys. XD

Though it will most likely be 0-2 with me learning so much in those 2 sets.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Im proud to have a name no one knows yet! Lol. I will definitely be practicing up hard for this event.

TOP 8 OR BUST!!!

Who knows? Maybe we can see these upsets that people keep talking about at these ROM tournys. XD

Though it will most likely be 0-2 with me learning so much in those 2 sets.
good ****! =]

and hopefully we'll have enough time to do all star crews again =]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
will this be a day 1 pools day 2 bracket/crews again? Cause crews would be fun, and I'm looking for a no name like myself to mess up someones day in pools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom