• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
everybody comes nd mains ganon...
kage I love ganon more than falcon.. you make him look fierce **** man

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya it all depends of the DI, but If I saw it I might of done it lol. But Downair to downair = a possible techchase, unlike downair to upsmash at 0%. Gotta think of these things!

unknown522

Some guy
good work kage!

PP is sex with falco sometimes.

Lucky's fox is sex sometimes.

LOL darc.

Ya it all depends of the DI, but If I saw it I might of done it lol. But Downair to downair = a possible techchase, unlike downair to upsmash at 0%. Gotta think of these things!
Yes! I think falcon players should do it too. jiggs' tech roll sucks ***. You can possibly get a 4-5 hit combo with falcon.

falco too.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Grand Finals are up and i still don't see Kage vs Hungrybox. Was winners semis at a national tournament really not recorded? Alukard or whoever is responsible sucks.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There was supposedly a recording setup on the TV they played on I think, but I'm pretty sure not much got recorded on it/recording got messed up over time.

Mango vs Kage in winners was on that TV too.

I definitely don't think it's Alukard's fault at all.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
There was supposedly a recording setup on the TV they played on I think, but I'm pretty sure not much got recorded on it/recording got messed up over time.

Mango vs Kage in winners was on that TV too.

I definitely don't think it's Alukard's fault at all.
Not all Alukard's fault? If there are matches recording isn't it the TO's responsibility to make sure everything runs smoothly? Alukard was being neglegent, and he should be blamed. Don't defend him(I wouldn't be surprised if it was Scar's fault instead though)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
it was on the setup mogwai had

cuz kage and linguini played on that same TV

it isnt anyones fault

**** happens

and kage , u got this =)

i <3 professor urine

Noman

Smash Cadet
Grand Finals are up and i still don't see Kage vs Hungrybox. Was winners semis at a national tournament really not recorded? Alukard or whoever is responsible sucks.
VBM shut the **** up. If you want to see matches this bad maybe you should go to the tourney instead of sitting on your *** and annoying the **** out of everyone.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Not all Alukard's fault? If there are matches recording isn't it the TO's responsibility to make sure everything runs smoothly? Alukard was being neglegent, and he should be blamed. Don't defend him(I wouldn't be surprised if it was Scar's fault instead though)
Recording matches is least priority when u TO. That really wasn't important lol.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
VBM shut the **** up. If you want to see matches this bad maybe you should go to the tourney instead of sitting on your *** and annoying the **** out of everyone.
No, that's not good enough. I don't only want to see the matches, I want them on youtube so I can look at them whenever I please. And I go to tournaments dummy.

And since it's Mogwai's fault we only have a bit of the first match between Kage and Linguini, no Kage vs Mango in winners and no Kage vs Hungrybox I say we don't let Mogwai record videos again. He's clearly incompetent when it comes to recording and we can't rely on hm.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No, that's not good enough. I don't only want to see the matches, I want them on youtube so I can look at them whenever I please. And I go to tournaments dummy.

And since it's Mogwai's fault we only have a bit of the first match between Kage and Linguini, no Kage vs Mango in winners and no Kage vs Hungrybox I say we don't let Mogwai record videos again. He's clearly incompetent when it comes to recording and we can't rely on hm.
Your words mean nothing, you are the ONLY one complaining about all this. Why should we cater to you? We don't ****ing care about what you wanna see.

gnosis

Smash Lord

LOL

ffffffffff

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Your words mean nothing, you are the ONLY one complaining about all this. Why should we cater to you? We don't ****ing care about what you wanna see.
And other people should be complaining. It's just like with Waffles ****ing around with the video, no one was complaining at first but eventually they did(partially thanks to me constantly talking about it) people will soon agree that mogwai shouldn't be trusted in the future. Also Kage shut the **** up.

Shroomed

Smash Master
And other people should be complaining. It's just like with Waffles ****ing around with the video, no one was complaining at first but eventually they did(partially thanks to me constantly talking about it) people will soon agree that mogwai shouldn't be trusted in the future. Also Kage shut the **** up.
i dont even know what to say to this guy anymore

Virusbluemage, ur so dumb

good job with videos everybody!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sure.. of course all thanks to you. He would of uploaded in his own time anyway, can't you be a little grateful?

Oh in case you hadn't noticed, that was sarcasm.

Top Bottom