• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

GOD!

Smash Ace
VBM, what is your tag for P4?

cause you said you were going , who'd you register as?

D

Deleted member

as much as I try to avoid mogwai, most of his **** is legit. you know something is up when I'm defending mogwai.

@ VBM: I want you dead. By my hands.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well then does Mogwai have the video? Why are the people you need never in the thread when you need them.
cause they're on vacation and not subscribed to the thread?

anyway, no one used tags and when I left my TV, it was just Kage and Tipman playing friendlies. There's a bunch of **** I have that was never put up, but it's because I have literally no idea what's friendlies and what tourney because of the lack of both tags and initiative from people asking me to put stuff up.

that being said, I just looked at some Ganon vs. Falco then Ganon vs. Falcon match that might've been Kage vs. Mango.

was the set: Ganon vs. Falco on BF, then Ganon vs. CF on PS with Mango quitting out after you stomped his raptor boost at 0 :laugh:?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
cause they're on vacation and not subscribed to the thread?

anyway, no one used tags and when I left my TV, it was just Kage and Tipman playing friendlies. There's a bunch of **** I have that was never put up, but it's because I have literally no idea what's friendlies and what tourney because of the lack of both tags and initiative from people asking me to put stuff up.

that being said, I just looked at some Ganon vs. Falco then Ganon vs. Falcon match that might've been Kage vs. Mango.

was the set: Ganon vs. Falco on BF, then Ganon vs. CF on PS with Mango quitting out after you stomped his raptor boost at 0 :laugh:?
Yes that would be it, so you DO have it?? lol. Go upload some friendlies and that, omg!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Youtube said:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Shogakukan Production Co. Ltd..
That's an Anime company. I really hope they don't go removing smash videos because of something we don't know about.

L__

Smash Master
I briefly checked out Shogakukan, the only relation I see to them and Melee is that Shogakukan published Poke`mon Diamond and Pearl.

:p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
youtube deleted scar/darc vs kage/pkm match 1

because of copyright

thats mad random

and has never happened before hahaha
lol ****

the only thing I can think of is scar and darc's big bang name tags or something XD or its a hilarious glitch.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
as I said in the description... I still can't believe that's Mango.

the only other set that looks remotely like it might be tourney on my comp is a 2-1 Fox over Ganon win that I thought might've been PKM vs. HazZ until I realized that Fox didn't have a tag and therefore couldn't have been Hazz (since he uses rumble). any ideas?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
as I said in the description... I still can't believe that's Mango.

the only other set that looks remotely like it might be tourney on my comp is a 2-1 Fox over Ganon win that I thought might've been PKM vs. HazZ until I realized that Fox didn't have a tag and therefore couldn't have been Hazz (since he uses rumble). any ideas?
I can't believe it either, but it is. Those 0-death on BF were hella sexy lol.

Anyways, I really don't remember who played on that TV, I can't help you on that. You gonna need to ask the players themselves if possible.

But.. thanks for the uploads, much appreciated =D. <3

Top Bottom