• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Maven89

Smash Master
woah wait a minute my post to J got messed up, i just realized that

Wait a minute, was this supposed to be your read list?
That was supposed to be to Ryu but for some weird formatting thing that happened it ended up quoting J while putting Ryu's post in it.

What I meant to quote was another J post where he said that by reading page 8 he hated Ryu more. I wanted to know what changed in his re-read

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Get in here and talk with me. As much as I want to lynch Ruy, I agree with you that I don't want him to be the only talking point of today. I have a couple of reads that I think are starting points.

:186:
I actually like Maven pulling off the gas. I don't like J's "Ha ha, I could go multiple ways on his flip" post about Ruy in #940. It starts with a completely non-comittal commentary on Ruy's role claim.

Can you point out where Ruy's claim has changed other than initial claim and the fact that he said he found out last night that he could also send messages?

Can you get me a list of the Ruy wagon? I can't look it up at work.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm taking a break from Symphonia and focusing on this.

Onto the laundry stuff then I am focusing on what Ryker asked me read wise.

Maven89

Smash Master
Gotta admit, reading through Ryu's posts the only thing I find weird about his claim is him saying the phone was stolen. I asked the mod information about the items I had and he told me I'd only be aware of their possible uses later, so I don't think it's too strange to believe Ryu had no idea what the phone would do.

The idea that it was stolen, though, doesn't make sense to me. I'd assume any thief action would have taken place before the call was made, but it comes off as if the decision to steal the phone was a later action, like some sort of "steal any item used on you" power by Rake or a later decision by someone else. Ryu definitely seemed to think Rake stole his phone.

When did the call come in? When was @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu told his phone was stolen? Real life time (and your time zone please or just tell me the time for you when you post your response)

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker

Starting Day 2

Rake voted Red Ryu due to the message shenanigans

Then Ryker voted him, then unvoted him

Then WoTT

then Laundry

Outside of votes, J mentioned lynching Ryu and has him as either his #1 or #2

Spak said he would lynch Ryu if absolutely necessary but not before then

In my quick skim I didn't notice anyone else taking about him

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gotta admit, reading through Ryu's posts the only thing I find weird about his claim is him saying the phone was stolen. I asked the mod information about the items I had and he told me I'd only be aware of their possible uses later, so I don't think it's too strange to believe Ryu had no idea what the phone would do.

The idea that it was stolen, though, doesn't make sense to me. I'd assume any thief action would have taken place before the call was made, but it comes off as if the decision to steal the phone was a later action, like some sort of "steal any item used on you" power by Rake or a later decision by someone else. Ryu definitely seemed to think Rake stole his phone.
This is my thing. The role seems completely plausible. The only thing I don't like is that he claimed he found out that he had a communication ability at night and that it was an anytime ability. I can think of plausible reasons for him not to have found out about it until night phase (such as it only triggering on Rosa's death?), but it is the only odd thing.

What bothers me is that I assume the communication aspect of the role is fine. It makes sense. It obviously is real as Rake did receive a message from him. HOWEVER, I think Rake would most likely be given an idea of what the phone he got did. I REALLY don't like how he didn't come in asking questions about how it worked and instead came in with something along the lines of:

"Explain.

[votes Ruy]."

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Alright I have work not, I just want J to know that I'm still working on an answer to his question.

Real quick though:

@J: What the heck do you mean I haven't been making "waves?" Who the **** do you think almost lynched you yesturDay?

@Laundry: Yeah, it was a ****ty lynch, upon reflection a Ryu lynch would have been much much better. It was just a bad combination of inactivity from multiple parties who couldn't have helped it (YOURSELF INCLUDED!) + rushing things last minute as a result.

:mad:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Laundry Take a step back and read what I say here,

And listen to me.

You are pulling a tunnel right now and very clearly not reading what I have said and think things happened that never did. You are playing dengerously with his reads right now with zero interest to expand outside of trying to just see me dead. This kind if play is disaster when I inevitably flip town.

Shut up for a second, step back and read very carefully what I say here. Instead of either making **** up what didn't happen or making it very clear you are not reading what I am saying.

I don't think you get it. This isn't just rooted in your claim, because I haven't liked your play since early D1. Your actions, thus far, have been:
1) Buddying the **** out of J for no discernable reason, and then pointing out that those actions weren't pointless when called on it.
2) Continued a "push" on Spak where you asked him questions that never went anywhere and magically transitioned him to a "townlean" when the entire point of you pushing him was because, in your words, you wanted to be sure on his alignment. There was zero visible change in your read as well, you just suddenly dropped him and had him as a townlean.
3) Trying to defend J from the bull**** wagons against him.
4) Once you have moved off Spak, you've seemed to have come up with absolutely nothing to add to the thread. You've had zero scumhunting initiative this game, to the point where you have point blank admitted that you have nowhere to go.
5) You had this weird ****ing claim that gets edited by the post.

I have zero reason to trust you and your bull**** claim is the least of those points.

1.) I told you why and very clearly why I budded J early on and why I defended him later. Early on was the Phoenix wright stuff. In past games J has gone with the lady with the umbrella, I've gone with the lunchbox lady. Fand came in with a joke about it and I tied in with a joke of myself siding with J in a Phoenix wright stuff.

That is all that happened early on I have no idea why you have this stupid fixation on that RVS part. This had nothing to do with m

The latter half was only because I did not think it was worth lynching J for not playing day 1. That was not worth it and at times i found some of his content actually fine. I had a back and forth with Fand about this. If J doesn't ante up today, he is better now me thinks though some of his reads are odd like Swords scum. Some people in DGames do this and it sucks but lynching them clearly doesn't fix the issue. I had a mostly meta defined reason why I didn't want a J lynch, and even then I did not think his lynch was worth it for D1.

2.) I didn't magically drop him, read this exchange again,

@Spak Can you explain to me the rational behind your vote on Maven in terms of a joke or not? Is there a serious part here?
Fire away. I think the whole world knows my stupid plan by now, but if you have more questions, I will gladly answer.
Answer this part.
Sorry, I didn't look at notifications first. It was originally intended as a joke, but then I got serious about trying to get a read on Maven. Then I cooked up this stupid story of disguising it as a joke and it originally being intended to be serious (which I didn't have enough Mafia experience to know how dumb of a story it was) and posted my heart away when I was half-asleep. After that happened, I woke up the next morning, was disgusted at my thought process, and tried to stop replying as soon as people would get off my case about it so I could lay low for a while. Wots and Laundry wouldn't stop asking questions though, and Wots' laying off and moving onto another topic gave him a town lean read for me (because if he was Mafia he would want to put constant pressure on me and know I'm not his partner). So basically, I screwed myself over in the eyes of some fellow townies because of something that was originally intended to be a joke but I then took it seriously.

Anyways, the page just got updated with the new Maven posts, and he is now a town lean in my eyes. He could have easily pinned me and gone through another lynch safely if he were Mafia, but he legitimately looked through my posts and tried to read what I was attempting to say.
I do not like this originally but the honesty is where it sits well with me. The honesty, seems legit here to me in some aspects.

Hmm, ok does anyone else stick out to you as scum right now? Or at least a point of interest for who might be scum?
Not that I've seen. I've been too busy trying to amend for my early screw-ups. Also, I won't be able to gauge someone having a differing playstyle or different posting regularity than normal because like I've mentioned, I don't know what 11/13 of the people's "normal" is.
I wanted his mindset on what he did to me in a single post so I could understand it, I did not like his earlier play and explained why I was more ok with what he did.

As of right now, I'm not seeing the content as much as before outside of his reads somewhat and an idea of where he stands. I am unsure if the ideas Ryker brought up, valid reasons to not like the slot I might add, are considerable in face of his experience. Spak is a new player, and I am trying to understand if it is scum or town driven, and it is very hard with new players.

Asking for permission, could be uneasiness with new faces around and not sure what to do.

Not having the best for reads but still trying to make content could very well be someone who doesn't know how to do this.

This is my issue with the slot and why I am more willing to call it a town lean, the honesty and his play looks far more like someone who is lost rather than someone who wants to hide and not be noticed.

However, I cannot ignore what Ryker has posted since to be frank, it is valid that it could be viewed in a scum light. I'd be willing to keep an eye on him but I am not certain if I would label him as scum right now. I had a valid reason to question his early game play, you did as well. I dropped him for a town lean because I viewed it as new player play.

3.) Refer to my #1 about this, again you think this is scummy and grimy but I don't see why. Read my exchange with Gheb,
OK, let's just agree to disagree then. I can't fault you for thinking that way but I think there's a lot of bad implications in it that I'd rather avoid if possible. At the vey least, can we agree that J wouldn't be a bad lynch toDay?

:059:
I agree heavily with this.
I did not think J was a lynch that would end up as scum with what I had seem, but it would have lynched J and pretty much gven a larger paper trail and idea of where people stood so it wasn't a "bad" lynch.

That said, again, if I were to look into J again I'd look stronger into what he posted toDay and not yesterDay.

4.) It's the truth, a lot of it me having no idea of a direction and me not taking the initiative. Bad idea in hindsight but yeah if I make a mistake or lose in something, I come off and rethink what to change about it and fix it. At leat I got smash practice while this was going on more often than before.

5.) Where is this coming from? I have not editted anything outside of new information.

My day 1 claim did not change it only changed when during the night new information came about. Because I got my role updated during the night phase.

This has happened in other games and is not a new thing.

I only got an update with the phone during N1 from Bard, I was told I could make a phone call which was not told to me when the game started. The same applies to me being a one shot back up to the tracker.

All I had was the phone and the gamecube controller going into the night, I had no other powers until after we lynched Rosalina.

My role only changed due to what got updated during the night and not being told I could call with the phone.

~

Read all of this before you comment.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I actually like Maven pulling off the gas. I don't like J's "Ha ha, I could go multiple ways on his flip" post about Ruy in #940. It starts with a completely non-comittal commentary on Ruy's role claim.
Good, you talked about the one slot I want your opinion on:

Should anyone trust J?

Can you point out where Ruy's claim has changed other than initial claim and the fact that he said he found out last night that he could also send messages?
He's added on more information with every post rather than simply just coming out with it.

Can you get me a list of the Ruy wagon? I can't look it up at work.
Maven's got you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ruy, you've already claimed and I'm getting slightly annoyed scrolling through pages on my phone. Do you HAVE to post an image in every post?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alex, no one should just flat trust J. His entire Day 1 strategy is to leave him as a null. The farther the day goes, the more I dislike his read list.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's what I do, if you need to me to stop for Phones sake I can.
Thank you.

I was mostly terrified it was a posting restriction because I realized you had claimed Raziek and there was no reason for that to be a Raz posting restriction.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry Take a step back and read what I say here,

And listen to me.
Give me a reason to.

You are pulling a tunnel right now and very clearly not reading what I have said and think things happened that never did. You are playing dengerously with his reads right now with zero interest to expand outside of trying to just see me dead. This kind if play is disaster when I inevitably flip town.
No. I think you're scum. You have given me zero reason not to think you're scum. See what's happening here? You don't get to pull the "You're in a tunnel card" when your play is absolute garbage at best. I wanted you dead yesterday, instead we had a snap lynch to Rosie. Now I'm stuck with you D2 with a claim that gets increasingly convoluted ON TOP of your garbage play. So:

1.) I told you why and very clearly why I budded J early on and why I defended him later. Early on was the Phoenix wright stuff. In past games J has gone with the lady with the umbrella, I've gone with the lunchbox lady. Fand came in with a joke about it and I tied in with a joke of myself siding with J in a Phoenix wright stuff.

That is all that happened early on I have no idea why you have this stupid fixation on that RVS part. This had nothing to do with m
Because you flat-out told Maven it wasn't pointless, it wasn't fluff. If you wanted me to believe that, you would've said, yeh, that's pretty hypocritical of me. You don't get to say "It's stupid **** we always do" when you originally said "yeh, it had its merit". Saying "I always do this with J because meta" means nothing when you say there's a point to it. Either you're lying about there being a point or you're lying about doing it for being meta reasons.

The latter half was only because I did not think it was worth lynching J for not playing day 1. That was not worth it and at times i found some of his content actually fine. I had a back and forth with Fand about this. If J doesn't ante up today, he is better now me thinks though some of his reads are odd like Swords scum. Some people in DGames do this and it sucks but lynching them clearly doesn't fix the issue. I had a mostly meta defined reason why I didn't want a J lynch, and even then I did not think his lynch was worth it for D1.
Hilariously I have zero problems with this. This is probably the one part of your play I'm mostly fine with.

2.) I didn't magically drop him, read this exchange again,
Congrats, I said it again.

That still belies your original reason of being on Spak.

I wanted his mindset on what he did to me in a single post so I could understand it, I did not like his earlier play and explained why I was more ok with what he did.

As of right now, I'm not seeing the content as much as before outside of his reads somewhat and an idea of where he stands. I am unsure if the ideas Ryker brought up, valid reasons to not like the slot I might add, are considerable in face of his experience. Spak is a new player, and I am trying to understand if it is scum or town driven, and it is very hard with new players.

Asking for permission, could be uneasiness with new faces around and not sure what to do.

Not having the best for reads but still trying to make content could very well be someone who doesn't know how to do this.

This is my issue with the slot and why I am more willing to call it a town lean, the honesty and his play looks far more like someone who is lost rather than someone who wants to hide and not be noticed.
WHERE WAS THIS YESTERDAY????? This is exactly what I've been wanting from your slot and one of the reasons why I've been so hard on you: I haven't gotten this. I've gotten bull**** straight up until you finally ****ing cracked.

3.) Refer to my #1 about this, again you think this is scummy and grimy but I don't see why. Read my exchange with Gheb,

I did not think J was a lynch that would end up as scum with what I had seem, but it would have lynched J and pretty much gven a larger paper trail and idea of where people stood so it wasn't a "bad" lynch.

That said, again, if I were to look into J again I'd look stronger into what he posted toDay and not yesterDay.
Again, as I said, that's probably the one thing you've done that I'm okay with. That list of things I pointed out was not "this is why you're scummy", it was a summary of your entire play this game. The fact that you have defend yourself and explain yourself on every point is not a good sign.

4.) It's the truth, a lot of it me having no idea of a direction and me not taking the initiative. Bad idea in hindsight but yeah if I make a mistake or lose in something, I come off and rethink what to change about it and fix it. At leat I got smash practice while this was going on more often than before.
Bah.

5.) Where is this coming from? I have not editted anything outside of new information.

My day 1 claim did not change it only changed when during the night new information came about. Because I got my role updated during the night phase.

This has happened in other games and is not a new thing.

I only got an update with the phone during N1 from Bard, I was told I could make a phone call which was not told to me when the game started. The same applies to me being a one shot back up to the tracker.

All I had was the phone and the gamecube controller going into the night, I had no other powers until after we lynched Rosalina.

My role only changed due to what got updated during the night and not being told I could call with the phone.
That's fantastic. Why has that information slowly trickled out as the day has progressed? We did not know that you had your phone taken or that you had a track (the latter I am understandably okay with not knowing but the fact that you tacked that on afterwards is why it's worth mentioning) when you initially responded to Rake's claims. I get that your role updated during the night, what I don't get is why you were so slow to claim all of that.

No one in DGames refers to it like that.

Ever.

It is always to talk about an Indy never put in light as Mafia.
Congrats, I just did. I don't give a **** if you're indy or mafia, I just think you're flat-out scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What do you dislike about it?

Maven is starting to look better, which makes his list (and mine from that point to be fair) look worse. His Rwillingness to lynch Ruy is quite clearly in conflict with me. His read on Dancer makes zero sense. His read on Spak reminds me of what may quite frankly be a unfair generalization I used to make about the differences between scum Ryker and scum J where both of us tried to run all of the weaker players in each game: me by running through the good players loudly and him through pandering to the weaker players. I don't think Spak should be anyone's biggest town read, especially in a game with Fanny in it.

Maven89

Smash Master
Don't ask for timestamps thats metadata ypu ***. That **** gets people modkilled
I was just trying to figure out when in the night phase this happened all happened, wasn't trying to check Rake/Ryu's time stamps to compare them or something.

That's all I wanted, no need to get me modkilled

Better question, why did you have Rosalina's Phone, aka Red Ryu's phone.

I was told last night with Ryu dead I could call the phone and see who picked it up, Sure enough you were the one on the other line in the conversation.

I asked you during the night what the **** you were doing with that phone and immediately after I asked that my phone got stolen.

Explain Rake.
This specifically. How much later in the night did this happen? You said immediately afterwards, like immediately immediately?

Basically, when (in general terms) were you told you could make the call, when did the call happen, and when did it get stolen afterwards?

If this is considered metainfo then don't answer cause I don't want to die but I don't see how these questions can be against the rules?

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I still dislike J, his D1 was pretty scummy, at the every end votes Maven, doesn't say why, and at the very start of day 2 voices concern for Maven being scum, still doesn't elaborate and goes to focus on Dancer for having "weak easy reads"

Ryu-Rake situation seems like a mess, I'd recommend not focusing TOO much on role **** shenanigans and focus on their play instead. Ryu's play D1 was also bad. However WATT and Gheb said that its likely Ryu wouldn't be in a scumteam with J, and I would like to hear everyone else's opinions about that.

Ryker looking a lot better and him being mod-comfirmed as the jailer makes him town in my eyes.

Laundry is a town Lean, he has initiative and is asking the right questions, but I still think the timing on how he and WATT started the game on SPAK is pretty shady.

If you look at SPAK's content you will see there's NOTHING valuable there, a lot of "me too!", generating content and trying to look active, while voicing some opinions that generally don't seem to move the game anywhere. Unlike J though I am still not sure what to make of the slot, can't tell if he is geninuily trying to play the game and help, but its just new to this, or if he is somehow taking advantage if people looking at him like that. I also really dislike him starting D2 basically saying he was going to push the now dead slot, that is a pretty good summary of his entire play this game.

@Kantrip needs to get in here.

Stil don;t know what to make of Maven, slot is unreadable to me, will try to re-read after I am out of work.

I'm not someone like Fandangox, who can be townie as **** and everyone will ignore him for the most part. I had to consider the option.

Yeah speaking of which, can you answer the question I made to you on #570.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Maven is starting to look better, which makes his list (and mine from that point to be fair) look worse. His Rwillingness to lynch Ruy is quite clearly in conflict with me. His read on Dancer makes zero sense. His read on Spak reminds me of what may quite frankly be a unfair generalization I used to make about the differences between scum Ryker and scum J where both of us tried to run all of the weaker players in each game: me by running through the good players loudly and him through pandering to the weaker players. I don't think Spak should be anyone's biggest town read, especially in a game with Fanny in it.
I understand your point of view but frankly this just looks like a massive amount of disagreement. While I don't trust J, and I agreed with you about the whole Ruy flips thing, I don't believe this is why J is scummy.

I will say that I think his read on Dancer is something weird enough to be nefarious. He just has him as scummy with the justification of "if there's any scummers no one suspects it's Dancer playing a good game". That's weak as ****. I at least have a reason why I don't trust Dancer but not enough to stir paranoia about the slot.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
I was just trying to figure out when in the night phase this happened all happened, wasn't trying to check Rake/Ryu's time stamps to compare them or something.

That's all I wanted, no need to get me modkilled

This specifically. How much later in the night did this happen? You said immediately afterwards, like immediately immediately?

Basically, when (in general terms) were you told you could make the call, when did the call happen, and when did it get stolen afterwards?

If this is considered metainfo then don't answer cause I don't want to die but I don't see how these questions can be against the rules?
No not you lol
Generally speaking people arent allowed to mention specific times things happened/they recieved stuff from the mod, because thats metagaming and its outside the influence of players opinion, ergo someone who reveals that kinda stuff usually gets in decemt trouble for it
I'm reading all the ryker vs laundry vs ryu stuff but not really anything i wanna say atm

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ryu-Rake situation seems like a mess, I'd recommend not focusing TOO much on role **** shenanigans and focus on their play instead. Ryu's play D1 was also bad. However WATT and Gheb said that its likely Ryu wouldn't be in a scumteam with J, and I would like to hear everyone else's opinions about that.
This is also a good comment about J.

Yeah speaking of which, can you answer the question I made to you on #570.
The one about targeting Spak in RVS? I caught that on my reread.

I targeted him for the simple reason that his vote stuck out like a sore thumb. Where the rest are obvious spur of the moment jokes, Spak references something he wasn't a part of on a slot that, to my point of view at the time, he didn't really know. That's like that awkward kid at the back of the class that never talks suddenly piping up and making a joke when you like he's trying to fit in. It made me think the vote wasn't purely random and, at that point, I wanted to question it. Sure enough, I was right, that vote wasn't random. I just lacked the angle at first until WoTT posted.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's fine. I'm not looking to kill him right now. I put him on my town list earlier. I was pulling back based on recent events, not aiming for the headsman's block. You asked me if anyone should trust him. That is definitely a no.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Addendum to this
No not you lol
Generally speaking people arent allowed to mention specific times things happened/they recieved stuff from the mod, because thats metagaming and its outside the influence of players opinion, ergo someone who reveals that kinda stuff usually gets in decemt trouble for it
I'm reading all the ryker vs laundry vs ryu stuff but not really anything i wanna say atm
Op says~
7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake, to anyone. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or text (including color) in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.). The same rules apply to hydra logs, masonries, and any other form of non-forum communication.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu the big problem I have with the slot is that it just doesn't look like you're scumhunting, the role shenanigans are just icing on the cake. I would've loved that entire explanation you just gave me about your Spak read yesterday when people were still questioning you on it. I don't mind if you don't have great avenues of lynching so long as I have visible evidence you're reading the game. Even if that means you're checking people off a list of townies, that gives me enough to think you still have an idea of what's going on. I need more than random flips on Spak with one-liners about it, I wanted the why. That's what I've been missing from you this whole game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's fine. I'm not looking to kill him right now. I put him on my town list earlier. I was pulling back based on recent events, not aiming for the headsman's block. You asked me if anyone should trust him. That is definitely a no.
Fair enough. Who do you want lynched? You seem to have a good idea of patience right now, which is necessary, but you say Maven's looking better and you're pumping the brakes on Ruy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Fair enough. Who do you want lynched? You seem to have a good idea of patience right now, which is necessary, but you say Maven's looking better and you're pumping the brakes on Ruy.

Before I want anything, I want more on Ruy and Rake. I'll talk about that in a second. I'm going to brb in a few minutes.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
This is also a good comment about J.

The one about targeting Spak in RVS? I caught that on my reread.

I targeted him for the simple reason that his vote stuck out like a sore thumb. Where the rest are obvious spur of the moment jokes, Spak references something he wasn't a part of on a slot that, to my point of view at the time, he didn't really know. That's like that awkward kid at the back of the class that never talks suddenly piping up and making a joke when you like he's trying to fit in. It made me think the vote wasn't purely random and, at that point, I wanted to question it. Sure enough, I was right, that vote wasn't random. I just lacked the angle at first until WoTT posted.

Okay that's fair enough. What do you make of Spak's play now? And do you agree that Ryu and J are likely not scumbuddies?

Maven89

Smash Master
@ BarDulL BarDulL can players answer how far away from each other certain PMs we got where? Like saying, "i got a pm then two hours later i got another"? is that fine?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Okay that's fair enough. What do you make of Spak's play now?
Honestly I put him very low on the priority list and stopped giving his posts more than a cursory glance since the early stages of the game. I had him as a townlean then but I do think between you and Ryker there's enough to make me believe that he's worth a second look.

And do you agree that Ryu and J are likely not scumbuddies?
Probably not. I think there's enough WIFOM involved to say that it's not 100% clear (as this could be a steady dose of distancing right from the start) but their alignment at this point is based moreso on individual play, not connections. I'm not too worried about those before I have a scumflip in my hand anyway.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Before I want anything, I want more on Ruy and Rake. I'll talk about that in a second. I'm going to brb in a few minutes.
Okay, being quick.

At least one of Ruy and Rake is town.

One of them is probably scum.

However, IF both of them are town, then we are absolutely ****ed if we lynch wrong on both of them. Assuming three mafia, that means we'd be down 6/13 players (given no correct protects or roleblocked nkills or any other such shenanigans). That leaves us with a best case scenario 4 vs 3 LyLo on Day 4. No thanks.

At the moment, I definitely want to lynch within Ruy and Rake. However, I do NOT want to be wrong. Right now I'm leaning on Rake because his entrance today is opportunistic and I think Ruy looks a lot better than apparently anyone else in the thread does.

Let me ask you something completely unrelated. What do you think of Kantrip as I have seen nothing from him.

Top Bottom