• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alright, I caught up.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker I guess it's time for 20 questions. I've already reread the game so ask me about literally anyone that isn't yourself or Gheb and I'll have an updated read for you. I actually managed to sort through most of my nulls by that point.

I really hope Ruy is scum simply because if he isn't, I have no idea where scum would lie. It'd have to fit into some combination of Rake/J/Fanny/Sworddancer/Kantrp at this point with maybe Maven and WoTT as easy partners and that's a scary route to go down.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You really think I am bull****ting you?

You really think I am bull****ting you?

You think these back to back are of an indy or mafia mindset when it was clear from the start this was about the Pheonix wright stuff if you actually read context.
100%. I think you're lying. I think there's zero ****ing reason to stick with it so long and especially later claim to Maven that this exact **** with J wasn't pointless. Don't cherrypick context with me, son.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
100%. I think you're lying. I think there's zero ****ing reason to stick with it so long and especially later claim to Maven that this exact **** with J wasn't pointless. Don't cherrypick context with me, son.

ADDING ONTO THIS, by the time that I voted you, you had talked about J and Spak of your own free will more than once. Other than that, you had not added onto any other slot whatsoever and only mentioned them when directly called out or were interacting with that slot because they wanted to talk to you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rest later need to finish Tales of Symphonia stuff so I can write an article.
My God, you piece of ****, I'm trying to give the day phase a chance to go somewhere else. You need to actually elaborate on why you want Rake to elaborate and on what. You've not been clear about what the situation with the two of you and last night phase actually is.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What possible reason does he have for it as town?

A complete lack of paying attention. I'm not the one claiming it's indicative of alignment. I keep trying to throw him a bone and he refuses to pick it up. I am utterly frustrated because I don't want this day phase to be over with Ruy being the only discussion point.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*Raises hand*

I'm curious about the "stealing" part of the debacle between Ryu/Rake. @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : You stated that you got to send a message to Rake, but then it got stolen? How does that work?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
To clarify, that is a logical inconsistency to me and I do not get how you could perform an action and have it taken away from you in the same night.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I can't ****ing do it tonight. You can't make me read the next ten pages. I'll do it later. Peace nerds.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
*Raises hand*

I'm curious about the "stealing" part of the debacle between Ryu/Rake. @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : You stated that you got to send a message to Rake, but then it got stolen? How does that work?
I had a phone.

Paraphrased from my role PM, the phone might let me get messagers,

No where in this was I informed this could send out messages, no where in my original Role PM does it mention this.

N1 Ruy/rosalina dies, I get told as a mod fo Dgames I pick up the slack and can send messages to the phone and get a one shot track I can use during the game. I could send out a message, "Call phone" or something and then the other person would pick it up at any point in the game.

I send a message out, I was not told it was Rake because I didn't know about the "lynch the person and get their stuff"

I asked him immediately how he got "Ryu's" phone.

Immediately after this, I was told my phone was stolen and I could not post in the conversation with him anymore.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm a little confused at the question being asked tbh, J. Are you asking if I think anyone was sheeping a town read on me? If so then I honestly wouldn't have an immediate answer for you and would need to reread a little bit.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My God, you piece of ****, I'm trying to give the day phase a chance to go somewhere else. You need to actually elaborate on why you want Rake to elaborate and on what. You've not been clear about what the situation with the two of you and last night phase actually is.
Why does he think this is indicative of a scum read?

Why does he think this warrants a vote?

Why does he think I lied when I was clear I wasn't sure what my phone did, nor do I know what the hell my gamecube control does.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm a little confused at the question being asked tbh, J. Are you asking if I think anyone was sheeping a town read on me? If so then I honestly wouldn't have an immediate answer for you and would need to reread a little bit.
Does anyone's read on you seems not "natural" as the word of the evening and seems to be just saying it as an "easy read"?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Early on I was budding for no reason but for J was in the game.

Later I thought his wagon wasn't worth it and not really a good find for a scum pick.

Accept it and move on, you seem to be sitting in this Indy paranoia and you really need to drop it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alright, I caught up.

@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker I guess it's time for 20 questions. I've already reread the game so ask me about literally anyone that isn't yourself or Gheb and I'll have an updated read for you. I actually managed to sort through most of my nulls by that point.

I really hope Ruy is scum simply because if he isn't, I have no idea where scum would lie. It'd have to fit into some combination of Rake/J/Fanny/Sworddancer/Kantrp at this point with maybe Maven and WoTT as easy partners and that's a scary route to go down.

Start.

Looking.

Now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
I need a detailed explanation about your role in tandem to why you buddied J so hard early D1. As it stands, I'm unconvinced of three things:
-You not knowing what the Gamecube does
-Your motivations regarding the Gamecube controller
-Your possession of these things in regards to your random buddying of J.

None of them add up and you're not escaping my crosshairs until you answer this.

Other people confirmed they have useless **** as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is one of the weirdest claims/situations.

It's one of those situations where "too silly to not be faked" but at the same time I just really don't like this claim at all.

I have thoughts on both avenues meaning if Ryu flips X or Y I have opinions on what could be the cause.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

It's one of those situations where "too silly to not be faked" but at the same time I just really don't like this claim at all.

I have thoughts on both avenues meaning if Ryu flips X or Y I have opinions on what could be the cause.
You gotta be ****ing kidding me, I have had zero knowledge of what the phone did til the night and was not informed of any of this til it started.

How is that not clear?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm getting pissy and annoyed right now...not a good thing I'm gonna sleep and get back to this when I am not tired and gonna take it out here.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No, I understand what your saying. It's that I have to decide personally if I choose to believe it or not. Especially since I am leaning scum on you.

Don't bite at me haha.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
The Ghost of Gheb has spoken! So long and thanks for all the fish!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Early on I was budding for no reason but for J was in the game.

Later I thought his wagon wasn't worth it and not really a good find for a scum pick.

Accept it and move on, you seem to be sitting in this Indy paranoia and you really need to drop it.
I never called you an indy.

vote: Ruy

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
A complete lack of paying attention. I'm not the one claiming it's indicative of alignment. I keep trying to throw him a bone and he refuses to pick it up. I am utterly frustrated because I don't want this day phase to be over with Ruy being the only discussion point.
Yeh, I don't buy that.

Maven89

Smash Master
J, talk about me.

I asked you many questions yesterday and typed a large response to your post, you didn't post for a long time, when you did you insisted you were too drunk to answer questions, then you vanished again. Now you're active, and Dancer has asked you twice to answer this, and both times you said "yes" then dodged it completely.

Respond to this post http://smashboards.com/threads/revival-of-dgames-mafia.411080/page-15#post-19857559

If you could sell me on it, we can talk. Currently stands, no. However, I'm more on board with tabling this one for another time.

I'm looking at one of Maven/Ryu toDay and leaning Maven.
1. Wots All This Then? (Orboknown/Jdietz Hydra)

3. Maven89

4. Kantrip

5. Spak

7. FandangoX

8. Red Ryu

9. #HBC | Dancer

10. #HBC | Ryker

11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni

12. Laundry

13. J

~

Placeholder reminder for me while I go off for a bit.
Wait a minute, was this supposed to be your read list?

I'm not a fan of Ryu, but I stand by not pushing him any harder then I did. All things considered what there was was minor, and we had no way to realize day 1 was going to end up the way it did. I assumed there'd be more important posts and information coming out in the day to not warrant lynching a person for what could just be a mistake on Ryu's part so early in the day. And when everyone came on saying "the always easy to lynch Ryu", it made me doubt myself even more, though I had already stopped pushing it by that point.

At the same time the content hasn't improved, and now there's this weird mess with his claim and now the phone. I don't get it. Ryu didn't have the phone, he was just allowed to call it, but then he was informed Rake's phone was stolen, but Rake was informed of that? Or Rake isn't mentioning it? Why would Ryu be told Rake's phone was stolen?

@Rake ~Desu can you go into more detail about what the PM to you said where Ryu talked?

I still like Rake's content even if I don't 100% agree with it, but I want to know more about this

I'm currently looking heavy at J and Ryu but I don't see them being scum together. My gut has J in the front because I really feel he just purposefully dodged answering Dancer's questions about me and felt he was dodging me all yesterday, and his push on me still feels really forced.

I like Ryker more today then I did yesterday and with the mod confirmation that he's the Jailer I'm comfortable putting him up as town.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

It's great we're having this discussion now and not yesterday! It's great we blew our lynch on a coinflip that we guessed wrong on! Really good play, yes!

Maven89

Smash Master
Wow what is Ryu's vote count at?

@ BarDulL BarDulL vote count please

I don't like how so many people that were against Ryu's lynch yesterday are suddenly all for it

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Start.

Looking.

Now.
Other people confirmed they have useless **** as well.
I don't think you get it. This isn't just rooted in your claim, because I haven't liked your play since early D1. Your actions, thus far, have been:
1) Buddying the **** out of J for no discernable reason, and then pointing out that those actions weren't pointless when called on it.
2) Continued a "push" on Spak where you asked him questions that never went anywhere and magically transitioned him to a "townlean" when the entire point of you pushing him was because, in your words, you wanted to be sure on his alignment. There was zero visible change in your read as well, you just suddenly dropped him and had him as a townlean.
3) Trying to defend J from the bull**** wagons against him.
4) Once you have moved off Spak, you've seemed to have come up with absolutely nothing to add to the thread. You've had zero scumhunting initiative this game, to the point where you have point blank admitted that you have nowhere to go.
5) You had this weird ****ing claim that gets edited by the post.

I have zero reason to trust you and your bull**** claim is the least of those points.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry why would you think you'd get the mafia night kill?
Honestly, I thought Gheb and Ryker were mafia and them posting **** like:

"Yeh I wanted to make it to D2, I was just looking for a lynch" -Ryker
"Hey guys, if you want a lynch without consequences, vote Rosie. I'm gonna vote Rosie now. Oh look, everyone followed me onto Rosie, that's gross!~" -Gheb

From my point of view, it looked like they were practically taunting the thread and Ryker's in particular read very similarly to his plans from OS All-Stars where he was simply trying to make it through D1 in order to launch a ridiculous plan that could win them the game.

I also have been nightkilled N1 in a few of the games I've played recently. I'm not someone like Fandangox, who can be townie as **** and everyone will ignore him for the most part. I had to consider the option.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Get in here and talk with me. As much as I want to lynch Ruy, I agree with you that I don't want him to be the only talking point of today. I have a couple of reads that I think are starting points.

Top Bottom