• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The point isn't that Maven is scummy. I think he is. The point is that the wagon is awful. Look at the people on that wagon. Look at their reasoning. I'm the only one who is actually behind that lynch - and I'm not OK with that.

Rosie can die. Slot has done exactly zero all game, actively so. How is it even possible to not have a single scumread at this point? Look at that read list. There is no content in it. I find that unacceptable.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I doubt rosa is gonna happen in an hour and a half :/
The power is yours! Do your part and place that vote!

And WoTT/Laundry started the push against me early, WoTT dropped out and was a scumread for some until only about 4 or 5 pages ago because he laid off of me so early. I don't see how you leaving the Maven push has much to do with him not being scum, but if you have reason to believe so, I would like to hear it.

Unvote

Anyways, could someone tell me what the Rosa swing is all about? The only thing I've seen that could be pericieved as scummy is dodging a question or two for a day, and J did the same thing.
Scummiest thing about his play as I recall is just his general safeness. He has always been following popular consensus w/o taking risks.

Btw still at friend's house so can't talk much!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Will support Rosie if I need to but ryker looks awful. He's not even trying to do anything but survive the day.

****ing bury the slot while we have the chance. Ain't no golden sun re run on my watch

Kantrip

Kantplay
I legit find Rosa scummy btw not defaulting to a policy lynch.

Not trying to form reads, actively coasting, I'm not satisfied with reasoning for dislike Spak early

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Spak, look at the Rosie lynch as a compromise solution if you can't find a better reason for yourself.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm off to a friend's house soon, so I'll check back in a few hours after night begins.

Kantrip

Kantplay
At work so can't talk much

Basically I have no strong scum reads but Ryu and Rosa have been the scummiest and their slots aren't going to improve as the game progresses so they'll continue to be lynch targets if we don't deal with them

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
At work so can't talk much

Basically I have no strong scum reads but Ryu and Rosa have been the scummiest and their slots aren't going to improve as the game progresses so they'll continue to be lynch targets if we don't deal with them
Oh boy this game,

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fantastic.

I'll try to be back in time to beat out the flip but in case I don't and I die today:

-ryker's making all thesthese claims of slots he has opinions on but that list where he lists town reads and then says he'd Lynch the rest of the game belies him. I don't trust any of those reads, he's not looking to lunch scun reads, he wants to get a lynch. Period.

Investigate the **** outta that tomorrow if I can't. I'm also highly skeptical of the maven wagon as that combination of ryker, j, and gheb being on it makes my skin crawl.

I'm out for now. I'll try to be back in time to explain my perspective tonight. Bard be slow pls

:186:
Noted.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alex is one hundred percent right in that my motivation is to get a lynch rather than lynching scum. Mainly because I lied and haven't read most of the thread more than a skim. I literally just want to be in Day 2 alive without the people I listed getting lynched. That's good enough for me.

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

Why arou uneasy about the combination of me, Gheb, and J?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alex is one hundred percent right in that my motivation is to get a lynch rather than lynching scum. Mainly because I lied and haven't read most of the thread more than a skim. I literally just want to be in Day 2 alive without the people I listed getting lynched. That's good enough for me.

@ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry

Why arou uneasy about the combination of me, Gheb, and J?
I expected this...welp.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I needed the weekend to have time to catch up and it didn't look like anyone wanted to give it to me. None of th observations I made were false, the thing about Spak basically waiting for permission is hypocritical as I was just doing it, but it isn't false and it does bother me. The stuff I've been saying just lacks a detailed understanding of things since I started posting again.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I sure hope hammer was rake's.

I'm kinda sad no one picked up on the connection between ruy's claim and the way he treated j earlier. I had dismissed the PR angle as I couldn't see why but now seeing his role, I can only conclude he's not telling us everything. Would've been good grounds to lunch hum.

Rosie going means I don't have a headache dealing with the slot. I just find it comical given that gheb said "lyncg j or Rosie if you want a Lynch with no consequences" and then Rosie gets lynched. That entire swap deserves a ****ton of scrutiny, regardless of what he flips

I've got little else I can say without being at my computer. Ryker and ryu deserve a ton of scrutiny tomorrow simply on their play. Actively hound j. Mow through the nulls. It's a bad sign when we have zero strong lynches at the end of d1. Part of that is due to scun playing well, but that means we need to examine the less obvious places.

If you hear from me again before bard posts the flip, it's because I made it home before he did. I'm still out about 2-3 hours.

:186:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I just find it comical given that gheb said "lyncg j or Rosie if you want a Lynch with no consequences" and then Rosie gets lynched.
I know, right?

Especially since it happened right after people followed my Maven push. Smelly stuff.

Top Bottom