• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
You quoted my question without answering it.
I gave the post from which Spak could have gained inspiration for his reasoning. Maven was saying Spak probably said something stupid as a joke then tried to make it legit. Which, IIRC, is exactly the excuse Spak is currently using.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Maven, Kantrip and Laundry have voiced interest in lynching Ryu. Rosie has made implications in that direction I think?
Dancer and I have voiced strong scepticism on lynching Ryu.

Just about everybody is OK with a J lynch although not everybody seems to think he's scummy. Ryu mentioned that he'd lynch J for activity reasons but he doesn't actually find him scummy. I think it's Dancer and Fanny who made the most elaborate arguments on why J is scummy but I'm not 100% sure on whether they are still behind that or not. IIRC Maven has voiced agreement recently.

You have been brought up pretty much entirely for activity reasons.

WATT has been largely pushed by Laundry and myself but I don't think Laundry is intereted in that push anymore. I'd still lynch the slot fwiw but he's not high on my priority list anymore either. I don't actually think this is a very realistic lynch to actually happen toDay.

:059:
Not too comfortable with lynching Ryu on my part. I can see the reasoning for it, but it doesn't convince me. But they have given me doubts.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Drunk J thinks Rosa is scummy af.

Help me I'm poor and people are being mean D1 to how I normally play.

#16shotsin

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637

#16shotsin
When did I ever say I thought you were scum? Your play was scum-like and anti-town, but I basically declined to comment considering Gheb and Laundry's experience and meta-read of you.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637

#16shotsin
Also, if possible, can you try to give me a summary of the votes right now if you've read through?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've given a summary of the votesx also I had commented early on how you are scummy for not doing much with your questions, Rosa. I have read as much as I can but from what I've read you deal with things mainly regarding yourself as you've continued to not find scum: I have no idea on your scum reads besides feels.

What do your uh k if Tyler or RR or Maven? Those are popular wagons for today and I also feel at least one of them hold scum.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just reminding everyone to remember to keep your cool regardless of alignment. The giant Totoro with Kamina shades is watching ever so profusely. Not implying anyone specifically is losing their cool or whatever, but I have seen some slight friction in posting styles and the like.

In forum mafia, people will undermine everyone and everything you love. It's a part of the hyper sociopolitics that is this game. Just don't forget that this is also for fun.

/request votecount
@ BarDulL BarDulL
The only change since vote count 1.4 is that Dancer unvoted.

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Spak's actually probably town lean now. I'll get to why when I respond to his post.
Laundry's town cause he's playing like he usually does as town. e.g. hating me and my playstyle. (That's a joke) Legitly has been scumhunting though.
Dancer's town lean. He's had a similar opinion with me about Spak. Also liked his push on me.
Umm... who else?
Willing to lynch watt cos everyone else's evidence seems reasonable. But don't really have him as a scum.
I'm following everyone else on J.
Ryu... I'm not too sure. He seems to be playing like he always does, but I've never seen scum Ryu other than my first mini, which doesn't really count. I want to say town, but not too sure...
Maven: null
Gheb: null
Fanny: no idea. Even less than most other reads.
Anyone else: probably null since I forgot them. But remind me anyway and I'll give comments.
:|

You don't have a scum read on anybody?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Well 16 hours left or something, better claim them if I am on the table.

I'm Raziek town Gossip mod.

I got a gamecube controller and a cell phone.

My ability is that I can get message sometimes...uhh whatever that does.
I'm willing to give ryu benefit of doubt.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
I've given a summary of the votesx also I had commented early on how you are scummy for not doing much with your questions, Rosa. I have read as much as I can but from what I've read you deal with things mainly regarding yourself as you've continued to not find scum: I have no idea on your scum reads besides feels.

What do your uh k if Tyler or RR or Maven? Those are popular wagons for today and I also feel at least one of them hold scum.
I actually have no idea who Tyler, RR and Swords are. I assume RR is Ryker, in which case I'm willing to give him a pass for inactivity. But you're gonna first have to tell me who the others are.
Also, I have no idea why you're voting Maven.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
If you press on the search bar, there will be a little pop-up menu. There should be a checkbox that says "Search this thread only", so you would check that and enter the name of the person you are looking for in the Posted By Member box.
omg, that's genius.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
:|

You don't have a scum read on anybody?

Um... well, yeah, apparently so. This comes as news to me too. Just realised when you pointed it out. Um... I guess the most scummy out of everyone here would be Ryu, but he's claimed. But it was perhaps premature, so... maybe?
Vote: Ryu
I don't like it, but it's the best I've got.

Probably add Rake to the town list as well. Weak town lean.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I actually have no idea who Tyler, RR and Swords are. I assume RR is Ryker, in which case I'm willing to give him a pass for inactivity. But you're gonna first have to tell me who the others are.
Also, I have no idea why you're voting Maven.
RR is Red Ryu

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
In that case, see above for Ryu, and I feel good with Dancer. He's tried to co-operate on reading Spak and I liked his attempt to read me, whilst everyone else just didn't bother (with good reason though, I guess. :()

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright we need to figure out a lynch.

I still don't understand the maven hate.

Rosalina looking noobscum, would lynch Rosalina or Ryu.

I'll vote maven or J or Ryker to avoid a No Lynch but I'd prefer not to lynch them over the 2 I mentioned who aren't going to improve and are just going to be a problem until we lynch them one way or another

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Anyways, about 5 hours until the deadline. So far the Maven and Ryu votes are pretty even at the moment. Is the town going to reach a consensus in the next 5 hours?

I've gone back through and Maven's hard push on J (and subsequent using of Gheb, when not all was true) seemed a but suspicious. So far, it's down to Maven or J. I'd be willing to vote Ryu to avoid a no lynch.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lynchpool for me is Maven, Rosie and maybe like Kantrip? Not sure about the latter but I think the former two would make excellent lynches toDay.

Maven89

Smash Master
Gheb check out this quote

This is just a quick catch up, didn't get to really check up much at all yesterday, I'm noticing now that players like Gheb and Fandango (despite how much he's posted) have slipped past me most of the times in my reasd, [......}i'll touch on this later when I come back
That is where I'm coming from. I wasn't trying to get you lynched, I wasn't even accusing you of being scum. I just haven't had any interactions or real reads on you, so I asked you questions.

I earlier mentioned I made a mistake about you and J, if that wasn't clear enough and I need to type it out then yes, I was 100% wrong that you had pushed J. I skimmed and misread your main post to Ryu and skimmed and came off with the idea you were supporting the J lynch

The reason I asked you to separate the differences to you between J and Ryu was that the arguments against them were largely the same. Both pushes said those slots were barely contributing, and making posts more to pretend to have content then actually conversing, almost all of it involving their questions. I was not insisting you didn't have a reason to separate them, or that there wasn't a reason, but I was asking you to explain what that was because I didn't know what you were thinking.

Which is why I'm 100% in my use of the word defensive, because while I was asking you questions to try and develop a read you took it as an attack, and your posts were defending from this supposed attack. It wasn't an attack anymore then Rake asking everyone questions was an attack.

To be honest I don't like that you are focusing so much on the part of my point that's not relevant. It wasn't relevant if you pushed J or not, what was relevant was if you thought J was scummy. That's the underlying basis for me asking you to differentiate the two.

Also, get a dictionary and look up to meaning of "defensive". I've hardly ever seen that word used so wrong.

No it's used correctly, I'm asking questions and you respond with a post that's defending from a supposed attack, it's "defensive"

Maven89

Smash Master
Someone lay out the scum argument against me because not a single person seems to be really happy with my lynch but for some reason people have thrown me up to be sacrificed anyways

Maven89

Smash Master
I'd switch to Rosa if it came down to it, though I'll admit it's 70% to save myself. Rosa I almost always read scum and was hoping to get a flip or something before judging.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Someone lay out the scum argument against me because not a single person seems to be really happy with my lynch but for some reason people have thrown me up to be sacrificed anyways
I've gone back through and Maven's hard push on J (and subsequent using of Gheb, when not all was true) seemed a but suspicious.
This is the only thing that I've seen that's slightly scummy. I don't have any strong scum reads at the moment, but it'd be bad for town if we went without a lynch.

Maven89

Smash Master
I hated J's playstyle and I hated the way J knew everyone had a problem and he went "lalala suck it". I was hoping large votes in rapid succession would get him to stop and respond.

I responded to the Gheb thing, it was wrong but there was nothing scummy about what I did since I was just trying to develop a read on Gheb based on the idea that he was scum reading J. I unfortunate believed Gheb had pushed J, so instead of saying "you find scummy" I said "you pushed", or referenced his "push" or "vote" on J to justify why I was thinking Gheb thought J was scummy. He never pushed nor voted J. But he did think J was acting scummy, and my underlying question was still valid. If Gheb hadn't come in believing I had attacked him I doubt almost anyone would read my first post to Gheb as an "attack". The second post was pretty aggressive but I wasn't aware I was wrong yet about Gheb pushing J

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That is pretty much the case with every viable lynch I see. J lynch is a policy lynch because people don't like how he plays. WATT lynch is garbage from all angles I can look at it. It stems from drunk Orbo in early game gaining pressure that should've disappeared by now. My lynch is policy based on activity. Your lynch is mostly a shot in the dark on a null slot because the alternatives aren't good either.

Ruy isn't a great lynch, but I like it more than the others. I just don't want to randomly hammer here.

Unvote

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Anyways, about 5 hours until the deadline. So far the Maven and Ryu votes are pretty even at the moment. Is the town going to reach a consensus in the next 5 hours?

I've gone back through and Maven's hard push on J (and subsequent using of Gheb, when not all was true) seemed a but suspicious. So far, it's down to Maven or J. I'd be willing to vote Ryu to avoid a no lynch.
What is suspicious about that push?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
With 13 players in all, it takes 7 to lynch!

Vote Count 1.4

1. Wots All This Then? (0) :
2. Gheb_01 (0) :
3. Maven89 (4) : Rake, Gheb, Ryker, J
4. Kantrip (0) :
5. Spak (1) : Rosalina
6. RosalinaSGS (0) :
7. FandangoX (0) :
8. Red Ryu (3) : Kantrip, Laundry, Wots
9. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
10. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (1) : Modvote
12. Laundry (0) :
13. #HBC | J (2) : Fandango, Dancer

Not Voting: Spak, Red Ryu, Maven
DEADLINE IS SET FOR AUGUST 7th, 12:00PM PST! (Roughly 17 hours from now.)
I believe I'm at 5 and ryu is at 6
lol nice try. You're 5 and Ryu is 4. The only change from this list is Dancer unvoted and you and Ryu voted for each other, making you 5 and Ryu 4.

Now that you scared Ryker out of voting because of the near hammer drop, you're even at 4 and 4 until I do this:

Vote: Maven

Falsifying votes has scummy intent. I'm a Maven vote now.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
(Last part of first paragraph parrots second sentance of first paragraph. I was just flabbergasted that you would falsify Ryu being under the hammer like that)

Top Bottom