• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LUCAS DROP IT! You're better than that. Control yourself man! Ignore their posts with the ignore list if you don't want to see what he has to say. You're letting it get to you too much man, and I'm getting concerned for you. Please just ignore him if it's troubling you so much.

Before shoutouts, I'd like to say to Foxy: Good shiz playin off my MM win. I thought, with money on the line, that those were to be taken seriously? Btw I have counter, up-B, Fsmash, and Dancing Blade for tornado. If that's what you thought you had to do to win, then by all means do it, but don't try to take away the fact that I used Brawl skills with like 5 Brawl+ singles matches to beat you with a CLEARLY inferior character.

NOW then, shoutouts:

Foxy: Good stuff hosting man. Your Melee and Brawl placings were too good. Hope to see some Jiggz gayness next time. =p

Foxysis: Nice to meet you. Matt looked like he was spittin his wicked good game, so I just steered clear. Thanks for being so chill in a room full of gamers lol, I dunno if I could've handled the pressure after reading some of our posts. XD

Ace: Your ideas are SO good! Sheik N Beak? Doc Doc Goose? Too pro! Oh yeah, drunken smash with you was fun bro. Maybe next time you'll let me see the real fury of Ganon. Jim said it was too good, and he did well at this tourney, so good shiz.

Bill: Upsmash wut?

Jim: Soooo good in singles. My Marth got *****. Good luck with that secret Falco counter.

Stingers: You got better in Brawl! Don't be silly. Pretty soon you'll force me to fix my greatest weakness, but I'm not telling what it is. =p Thanks for makin the trips fun man, and I lied, that Wendy's chick is all mine! Hahahahahaha oh lol oh.

BEHR: Why is you so good man? Your big **** mindgamed me so hard that first match, lucky for me I somehow adapted lol. You've gotten much better man, keep it up!

Vilt: We need to play! Thanks so much for going to this and for the McDonalds run. What a freakin bro.

Mask: Your Falcon is like 4 times as good as that last Billfest, no joke. Those dittos were interesting because I've never seen a Falcon play more like me lol. You'll definitely start winning the matches against me soon, I know it. Keep improving man!

ph00t: You have a good Brawl+ ZSS bro. I was surprised. I want your hat btw.

Zero: You seemed a little rusty in Melee, but you weren't playing really bad or anything. Good stuff in Brawl+ singles man. I should really try to play Halo with you soon lol.

Darksyde: Bro you're too good, don't let my unsandbaggingly gay Falco get you down. Those dances (floppy chops) and phrases (I ain't never seen Yoshi like this before) were hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing lol. Hopefully we can play again soon.

Dark Hart: <3

Shady: Nice to put a face with a name. Good shiz to you and your bro for showing up and gettin involved man. Brawl friendlies should happen soon.

Karn: You were really fun to hang with man. I'm likin the beard they help you grow in philosophy class lol good shiz. Your Marth is so odd, usually Marths play faster, but I'm diggin your style. It's cool to see how you do your own thing. Also I heard that Kerry Winker CD was pretty good.

Malk: Where do I even start? Thanks for teaming. Thanks for fighting me while teaming. XD Thanks for driving the Kids and I to Chapel Hill. Thanks for being so frickin hilarious. Thanks for about killing us on the median in the middle of the interstate lol. Thanks for not asking out Foxysis in public (knowhatimsaying). Thanks for teaching me Arcana Heart, that game is so fun....except for that dang DOWN KICK RAWR! =p I might actually look up some vids on how to play it. Thanks for being so considerate when I needed to take mah pills (<3). And finally, thanks for a good time in the mattress this morning.

Biker gang: I'll give you my sisters if you don't kill any of us!

PLUR/Itch: Where you at?

Kerry Winker: Uhh...

This tourney was awesome.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Shoutouts

PP- Thanks for playing me I hoped I improved sense last time you saw me. :)

Jim- I love you.

Karn- Team Big **** at Bills

Darksyde- Nice Falcon

Lucas- GGs and nice seeing you again.

Sexana- Lets meet up sometime. :colorful:

Foxy- Stop being gay and play Falcon more.

Mike- **** Me.

Vilt- My farts are top tier.

Malk- HEY BUDDY!!

Ace- Hey babe you are ****ing fun as hell more Matches next time

Mohr- Good **** bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'd like to see me vs Mask (with commentary), me vs Jim (with commentary), Dark Hart vs Karn MM (with commentary), anything with Mask/Jim/Darksyde in it (probly without commentary unless Malk and/or Karn do it), and my matches with Foxy (dunno about commentary on that one).

BEHR

Smash Hero
I have a feeling that Foxys Videos are corrupted. :l

He posted some Vids of Him vs Lucas and all I get is sound no video.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I want to see Meta Knight (Foxy) vs. Kirby (Me)

oh and my set with zero. I think it was commentated but the commentary was pretty lame

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
1: Dr. Peepee - Always great to see you, bro. Shine->bair with Fox on me more, that **** was crazy.
2: Kid 2 - You beat my Sheik with Ganon, but next time I'm coming for ya! Love your accent, our friendlies were too good, got **** on getting second with Ganon
3: Foxy - You weren't sandbagging against me in our MM, just admit it.
4: Lord Karn - Yoshi in Brawl+ ! Hellz yea! Beat me 3-0 with Mewtwo... same thing at Bills? (If I make it that is...)
5: Mohr - I didn't get to play you, but I hope to at Bills
5: Mask - Sorry about teams... ggs
7: Darksyde - made my day, Falcon is a good fucin character.
7: Zero - sup bro, your Fox is good bro, keep getting better
9: Behr - gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay much <3 bro. getting better
9: Malk - Matt... what to say... you're funny as anything. I didn't know you played Fox lol
9: Ace - I didn't get to play you! Bills for sure (if I make it)
9: Stingers - You're one of my favorite people ever, even if you constantly make fun of me here on the boards.
13: Vilt - shut up, jk I GOT MY DOLLAR BACK MUTHA FUKA! mm at Bills!
13: Dark Hart - god, I disappointed myself so much yesterday
17: Sekana - Hi
17: SampsUn - Nice to meet you, don't forfeit your match to me next time.
17: Uncle - reppin DK and the smasher in training, we'll teach you, promise. Thanks for the ride there.

Malk

Smash Champion
I guess I'll shoutouts

These first four fuckers were in my car for a long time over the last two days, and I loved every minute of it. All of you risked life and limb when you got into my car, whether it be by fireball or the insane cutting off of a giant van, and you have my eternal respect for it. Reggae City = best radio station ever. Without you guys I NEVER would have changed my oil.

Dr.PP: team Dr. PP is too good. Good stuff learning Arcana Heart, best game ever! Every time you said something to me I started to get a hard on, that's why I was wearing such tight pants, to keep my junk under control.
Alex: you remember that time? Yeah you know what I'm talking about. No need writing it out since we are basically psychic.
Stingers: Learn to get ***** by tigers! Seriously I can outspam you SO hard in any 2d fighter. Except brawl, the one we're supposed to be good at :C
Jim: You have the sexiest voice ever. Sometime I'm just going to drive to Hickory or Shelby or wherever the fuck you are and we're going canoeing.

Now for the civilians:
Money Mike: I don't really need to give you a shout out. You already know you're my soulmate.
Foxy: lolfag welcome to hell
Dark Hart: Good stuff losing to Alex I really appreciate it. I will help you kick some ass if you ever need it, don't really care what the reason is ;]
Behr: "uh... I uh.... I spilled ****" aAhahaHAhaha good shit son
Vilt: You're such a bro, don't worry about the locater thread. "weren't you gonna pick kiler and flamingo up?" LOL!
Zero: I don't understand you in any way
Jawsh: I never seen shout outs like dis before! I wish we had more time for star wars monopoly.
Mohr: How did you get so good? Add me on facebook brody I wanna look at your pictures :3
Ace: ACE SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING RIGHT NOW lololol good ish son I'm comin to CH soon to drink and smash, pro strategy!

Now for the real shoutout:

Foxysis: call me

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Mom- Thanks a lot for not letting me go, I really appreciate it. But I will admit your cooking skills are top tier, just a little more and you'll be able to 4-stock my digestive system

Dad- Thanks for giving me $20 for midnight bowling ;D, I'm really good at rolling balls, it comes to me naturally

Lucas's Dad- Thanks for picking up the phone when I called your house, Lucas was too busy playing with himself

Foxy

Smash Master
So I have no idea what's wrong with the videos, the Youtube uploader is sucking balls just like last time I had to do stuff. If I queue multiple videos, it just fails to move on after the first one. If I edit and save title/tags/description while it's uploading, it throws that stuff away when it finishes. And obviously, it screwed up with the video and just shows black for the things that did finish.

God I hate Youtube. I'll try it again with smaller, lower-quality videos, since the ones I was using, despite not being that big, took like an hour or two to upload... and we'll see if I can get it actually working.

I dont think B+ takes skill.

It really is the same ****,
I was definitely talking about Melee.

Malk

Smash Champion
I was definitely talking about Melee.
If you're really gonna keep talking trash we can just MM at billfest in melee and see what happens there. Last time I actually played you, you picked fox and killed yourself a bunch because you got so demoralized.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Foxy, uploading will go very very very slowly if you're uploading while doing anything at all on the computer, especially if you're formatting other videos. Just let the uploads take their time while you format stuff and then leave the comp alone so it gets the vids up faster. That's the only way I can do it now.

Foxy

Smash Master
Dr Peepee said:
Before shoutouts, I'd like to say to Foxy: Good shiz playin off my MM win. I thought, with money on the line, that those were to be taken seriously? Btw I have counter, up-B, Fsmash, and Dancing Blade for tornado. If that's what you thought you had to do to win, then by all means do it, but don't try to take away the fact that I used Brawl skills with like 5 Brawl+ singles matches to beat you with a CLEARLY inferior character.
Lack of tornado was just an example of how little I was paying attention - even if you had tools against it, it's a good punish or surprise attack, and since it can't be DI'd out of like in regular Brawl, it's a lot of guaranteed damage. I had to be really careful about it against Zero as well, but it's still good regardless of your ability to punish.

Clearly I was mentally exhausted after 90 minutes of seriously close matches with Karn and Zero, and after winning I just felt like basically giving you $5. Now, I do NOT think that I'm better than you at Brawl+, because like any other smash game, skill carries over and you're better than me at both Melee and Brawl. I suppose that's another reason I didn't really want to scrounge up the effort; I knew I'd possibly lose even if I tried, and I was too tired to mess with that.

Lastly, Marth is not clearly inferior. To say the least, he's a very good Brawl+ character with amazing aerial power. Metaknight is also not as broken proportionally to vanilla Brawl - obviously my matches versus a Yoshi and Lucario were all very close (even Vilt's ZSS) and clearly I'm not that much worse than Zero and Karn as I've been playing Brawl+ longer than anyone else who was there. I chose Metaknight for a few reasons: first, I wanted to give a final push to see if I could make it back from losers' after throwing away my first matches; second, I'd never really tried to win with MK in Brawl+ so in part this was a study of how broken he was (which he surprisingly and luckily isn't too much so); finally, even though I don't really play vanilla Brawl any longer, I main MK in Brawl and have for probably 7 months. Naturally, if I wanted to win I'd chose the character I'm the best with.

If you're really gonna keep talking trash we can just MM at billfest in melee and see what happens there. Last time I actually played you, you picked fox and killed yourself a bunch because you got so demoralized.
Yeah, that was an embarrassing set. I just couldn't do well with Falcon, and I had no idea what I could do better, so I just screwed the match and messed around with Fox. This time around I never played you, I did place a lot higher than you, and I exclusively played Jiggs, which I never picked against you at ASU; so there is a small chance that I could beat you.

Actually, I'm totally game for an MM at Bill's, as long as it's later in the day (after Melee finishes). Either $1 or $5.

Foxy, uploading will go very very very slowly if you're uploading while doing anything at all on the computer, especially if you're formatting other videos. Just let the uploads take their time while you format stuff and then leave the comp alone so it gets the vids up faster. That's the only way I can do it now.
Don't worry, I was away from my computer while they uploaded (doing other things, out to dinner). Also, the formatting is done on the laptop that actually has the raw footage, and then it's transferred on my EHD to my desktop because that has much better upload capabilities (some wireless issues with my laptop).

I'm just going to try some different ways of uploading to Youtube along with different and smaller video formats, I expect it to work.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I suppose you're not gonna admit this one, but I'll give it one final push anyways.

Ok, so you didn't tornado, you didn't push the B button, only the A button, because you were TIRED? You're telling me that your thumb was so worn out from moving to that holy object of gayness and **** that's even worse in this game than in regular gayness that you couldn't muster the concentration to slide your opposable digit a few centimeters?????????

Before I continue, I'd like to ask you the question that you ignored AGAIN, but I'll phrase it bluntly: If you were as tired as you say you were, why then did you accept the MM? I know that MMs are to be taken seriously. I know that MMs can be substituted as necessary for tourney matches with no other data available, and I know that I did, in fact, 3-0 you in a MM. If you didn't want to MM, then you could've said you were tired, that you could friendly, that you'd rather MM Stingers, I don't care. Just quit making excuses, it's highly dishonorable to your reputation as a smasher and it shows you really don't understand the purpose of a MM between high placers.

MK outranged Marth in ideal situations with a few moves (which is all he needs) in Brawl. Brawl+ is no different, except now you can use your speed way better than I can, can edgeguard way better than I can, and can recover way better than I can (as compared to before, when you already had that on my character in spades).

You had to use Meta Knight to win in Brawl+, a game that, so far, has only amplified his already disgusting dominance in Brawl. You barely beat several MORE EXPERIENCED smashers with him, so don't play that "balanced" shiz off on me, unless you want to say that Brawl+ is more balanced if you take more experience with a worse character vs a less experienced with a better character. Melee's highly imbalanced, I'll admit, but I beat your JIGGLYPUFF with my PICHU. PICHU. Skill+experience should be able to overcome tiers, even in Brawl (to a lesser degree imo), but you only barely won with MK when you weren't tired and fully able to spam tornado.

It's pointless going further than this.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
It's ****ing ON

PP is ****** his *** in this verbal war

Just like PP ***** his *** with Pichu in Melee

(2 stocked his Jiggs)

Foxy you never accepted my Kirby vs. MK MM either what a fucin bnub

Foxy

Smash Master
o btw stingerz his pichu 1-stocked my jiggz, not 2-stocked, i don't want to be even more of a laughing stock

Haha, no, my thumb wasn't tired... you know what I mean. I wasn't mentally awake. You know how when you're playing mentally actively, you watch for things your opponent does in their style, you know exactly what strats you use, and you watch what you do right and wrong? I'm just saying that I was tired and wasn't really watch you or myself and just did random things. I simply forgot about the tornado; had I been playing to win I would have focused more on the things I should have been doing and I would have at least tried to abuse it.

I took the MM because, first, I didn't want to MM Stingers. Second, it had been a long day and that was the last real thing I did; I never got to play you all day except for winners' finals in Melee and I heard you were planning on money matching the winner, so I figured I'd go for it and see how it turned out. (Also note that you 2-0'd me, it was best of 3). I really don't think it's detrimental to my reputation, I mean, people occasionally take money matches that they know they aren't going to win and they just do it for fun. Even though I suppose in that case you should friendly, I really had no issue with losing $5 to you because you deserved it anyways for coming out to my tournament. I'm really not trying to make excuses, I just didn't see any reason to NOT take the MM.

I also agree that MK is probably the best character in Brawl+, and the only uneasiness I have about saying it is that I haven't had much experience with anyone other than a few characters of the cast (namely just Lucario, lolz). Also, I wouldn't say that Zero has a LOT more experience with smash than I do. I would also note that I placed much higher than Zero and Karn in Melee as well, so even if you want to say that they have more smash experience than me and therefore MK is more broken, according to placings I'm at least nearly as good as them in Melee.

Yes, you ***** me in Melee. We all know that you're miles ahead of me, obviously this is only my 3rd Melee tournament and I've almost never played against anyone good. Your experience obviously owns mine and I expected to lose to your Pichu. Possibly I could have beat it with more confidence, but you're just a far better player. I am actually really disappointed in myself for not putting up a better fight in our set, because I don't want you or anyone else to feel that I didn't at all deserve 3rd in a 22-person tournament. I'm angry with myself for not mustering at least a stock or two off of you in Jiggs vs Falco, even if I didn't have any matchup experience there.

All in all, I really don't disagree with anything you're saying. Yes, you're better than me at Brawl+l; yes, MK is still really really good; yes, I probably shouldn't have taken the MM if I wasn't planning to try to win it; yes, you ***** me in Melee and I suck at that game.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Shut the **** up karn

You play such a broken character, Yoshi needs to be banned. Yoshi has that 10% chaingrab on Meta Knight that doesn't lead into anything and he kills at 160%, so fucking cheap.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm the only one on the hate bandwagon

and its more MK hate then foxy hate

anyone who relies on mk as a crutch deserves to be chewed out and spit upon

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I told myself I wasn't gonna reply to your post Foxy, but I would just like you to know that my point was NOT to get across that you're worse than me in Melee, that was merely my supporting argument.

Malk

Smash Champion
LOL and karn played mewtwo the whole time. I'm pretty sure he destroyed you convincingly last time he played you too? More convincingly than me?

Malk

Smash Champion
Guys, come on, I need someone else to post so I don't get infracted for spamming AS WELL AS flaming

:C

Top Bottom