• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Respect the C.O.C.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Smash Champion
Kids these days done forgot who they grand pappy is.

I'm the reason Falco was kept in brawl.

They took out waveshines because they saw me 0-death Isai.

Falco doesn't actually combo in brawl, it's just that Forward is playing him.

What son? It's Sean B

clowsui

Smash Legend
But that's also why they took out Falcon's amazing raptor skills and knee - because they saw you get beat down by Isai from one hit. 8D Show some respect to Isai, if he didn't sandbag all the time he'd **** face.

Also isn't DA Dave the real grand daddy? Jeez Forward, trying to steal people's position.

......but yeah, we owe Forward some respect :/ The reason why they took lag canceled lasers out was because Forward did that 40% laser combo on Shiz and because Isai got pummeled stock for stock by lasers.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, it's Forward

"We're not worthy"
Someone actually said that in my English Class xD Are you sure you aren't the same dude? :laugh:

Foward I'm da reson u found B reversal lazar so GTFO!1111 :chuckle:

jk

(But I smell Chuck Norris type jokes nao :lick:)

fark

Smash Apprentice
we did some dittos like twice i think when we found a free tv
they were only to who ever had the next stock
i won once and he won the second time
i imagine that he is way better now

fark

Smash Apprentice
f-f-f...forward lost... is... falco not truly the god of smash? im at a loss for words (im being dead serious)
if you are being serious like you say,then i will repeat myself
he picked up falco a day before that tourney
so the day of the tourney was his second day
and getting 9th place out of 200 people with a two day old falco is pretty good in my book

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
wait how old is that video, i thought that it was recent, and in case u dont know, forward was my inspiration to play falco, and ever since i've mained him i finally began to place high in some tournies. i believed it to be recent, but if u say that it's old, i feel much better

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
wait how old is that video, i thought that it was recent, and in case u dont know, forward was my inspiration to play falco, and ever since i've mained him i finally began to place high in some tournies. i believed it to be recent, but if u say that it's old, i feel much better
It is recent, but apparently he just started using Falco... he has a lot to learn lol.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Lol. There are plenty of people who know a lot about Falco you can ask from. Even people like me know enough about the character, strategies, techniques, and match-ups that we can help people out.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
D-throw => Dair => U-tilt => Nair => Dair Spike => Grab => D-Throw => Dair Spike Off Stage

lol I did this on a DK xD

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I think this is the only time Im ever going to be able to claim this, so here goes.

MY FALCO 4R3 B3773R 7!-!4N F0RVV4RD5!!!!! XD111¬¬!!!

forward

Smash Champion
The reason there's no tech skill in brawl is because Forward took it.

Forward can wavedash in brawl, he just chooses not to.

Forward could SHDL in Melee but waited till Brawl was released to show everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom