• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, im seriously trying not to argue your failure at basic logic but will you PLEASE stop taking your picture so seriously? That is what your character looks like in game AFTER he has been infected with the plagas not BEFORE when he was a normal villager.
You're not listening. Aside from the blood, I still have a paper bag face and a chainsaw in my PM pic.

Chibo, you've never seen a VT claim that they suspect they're miller? I do it every time I think so. I did it in DnD, when I turned out to be a miller (shock and awe).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Actually, no I have never seen someone claim miller
And I've been in very few games with them in my years here

I want to see a case on Soup before I vote him

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Nabe, go find me a picture that has your character without the paper sack on his head. Go ahead, I'll wait...It might take you a couple years because it doesn't exist >_>

Soups at L-1, I'd try to build a case, but honestly with it only being Day 3 and 2 mafia dead already, I would have no luck in building a reliable case on anyone =S Maybe someone else would have better luck then me

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If there is no case on Soup at all, why is he being lynched

I would much rather rid this miller business

if any of you voting soup are fine with voting someone with no case who is useless, why not try to rid us of this "miller"

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, Chibo dear, I'm not really OPPOSED to it, but it's simply her speculation about POSSIBLY being a miller... Lady Nabe's contributed more to this day than virtually anyone else. I'm ok with lynching her, but I'd really rather tomorrow if needed, than today.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I am totally ok with lynching Nabe <_< seriously, this whole "my guy is wearing a mask, i must be miller" bugs me, there should never be any reason a VT would think he is a miller until he is investigated by a cop and found guilty....doing it based off a picture?

July

Smash Apprentice

Chapter 3-2, continues

1. Nabe[1] vVv ChiboSempai
2. Sephiroths Masamune [0]
3. Dark Horse [1] Ranmaru
4. Raziek [0]
5. Ranmaru [1] Dark Horse
6. vVv ChiboSempai [0]
7. Nix2100 [0]
8. Soupamario [4] Nabe, Sephiroths Masamune, Raziek, Nix2100

Not Voting: Soupamario

With 8 alive it takes 5 to shoot...

Deadline is set for 5/3/11 at 12:00midnight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well, Chibo dear, I'm not really OPPOSED to it, but it's simply her speculation about POSSIBLY being a miller... Lady Nabe's contributed more to this day than virtually anyone else. I'm ok with lynching her, but I'd really rather tomorrow if needed, than today.
yea but why would he possibly be doing that? i dont even know what it means, but it just isn't normal

and being active isn't necessarily a good thing

if soup was the final scum, you would think he would be pretty kean on this thread and not like himself almost be lynched like that with no fight. however what final scum would have to try and do in the end would be to make himself appear not to be lynched at all
and the fact that he hasn't claimed a power role is also a big of a ! (since scum are normally too wary to claim a pr properly)

we still have our trifecta of PRs here, honestly if we lose Nabe, despite him contributing a good amount today, we are more than fine

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I honestly think Soup is the better way to go. We can always get rid of Nabe later if need be.

Btw, I've had a scum read on Soup's slot all game, and I don't want to pass up winning this game a day earlier.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
idk, Chaco did some pro town things in d1, but I could also see him as scum

but here's the thing, I asked for someone to post the case on Soup, and no one has made one lmao

Just re read my largish post a couple ones up, it makes sense. and seph, we can always get soup later if need be

#HBC | Nabe

Lol. There's no case on Soup, Chibo.

You should look at Chaco and his posts of nothing, followed by Soup and his posts of nothing. You should look at how Soup is not even posting right now.

You should look at Nix/DH and how their claims compliment one another, while Soup's stands alone and looks awkwardly like a provided fakeclaim... halfway through D1, which is something you were pretty passionate about back then and I don't know how you've forgotten it.

But that's all irrelevant anyway. This is semantics, the point is that we've essentially won the game, as long as we keep our heads and think events out in a rational way as they happen. I'm puzzled why anyone would question my motives when I've not only fully explained my suspicions and the reasoning behind them, but demonstrated a previous game where I've done exactly the same thing, and have said several times that I'm fine with being lynched toDay. What motive as scum is there for me to claim this way?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It means you didn't claim fully yet. I was wondering that myself.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Fairly sure he claimed VT Ran...

I find it interesting your actually trying to defend yourself Nabe....also explain how Helicopter Mike...a actual human from the game stands out compared to Don Salvador, or Hector and Imelda? By that argument, its your claim that stands out, not Soups

We win regardless of who dies

Unvote
Vote: Nabe

#HBC | Nabe

Okay. This is fine. I don't want people hung up on it later, and tbh I'd rather have proof I'm right at this point.

Feel free to lynch Nix toMorrow. Chibo is just being dumb, and Raz just wants a lynch and is essentially cleared town. Nix could only be intentionally ignoring my point to have not understood it by now, and to think that I'm trying to defend myself. Someone hammer.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nabe, how is voting yourself even helpful you idiot

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I thought I have?

You bringing up miller for no reason other then taking your pic way too seriously...

Accusing Mike the Helicopter pilot of being more out of character of being town then a zombie from the game >_>

....also explain how Helicopter Mike...a actual human from the game stands out compared to Don Salvador, or Hector and Imelda? By that argument, its your claim that stands out, not Soups
Ah, see =p I did bring up the point.

#HBC | Nabe

You and DH have claimed characters that don't even exist. It could be that J felt he had to invent a character out of thin air, or maybe he didn't know the characters' names and just made some up. The fact that you and DH have both claimed these odd characters adds solidarity.

Soup has claimed a human, one who's actually in the game with his proper name, but who doesn't appear very often. It's an odd character who is only seen as a helicopter, never bodily. It could be a hastily provided fakeclaim for scum, moreso than the other claims.

I've claimed chainsaw man. This is certainly not a J-provided fakeclaim. I could have made up my own claim entirely, but the chances of what I've claimed being a mod-given fakeclaim are next to nothing.

So, as I've been saying, common sense dictates that the character claims are suspicious purely as fakeclaims in this order from most to least suspicious.

Helicopter Mike
Villagers that sort of exist
Villager who does exist but with a chainsaw

Have I ever said that my claim isn't odd? No. Look at it next to your and DH's claims, I'm claiming a villager but with my proper name, and I'm saying I'm a miller to top it. The lynch is certainly between Soup and I toDay objectively.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
You shouldn't even wonder your a miller >_> I have never seen anyone go into a game as a VT and think "I'm a miller!"...The only time you should think your a miller is when a cop gets a guilty on you.

I'm aware Mike has no picture, it's why i asked him what his guy looked like =P but I would only assume that all the human characters would be used up before having to resort to using zombies as townies. Me and DH have characters with made up names, you don't. So in my point of view, I'd take that list and invert it >_>

@Seph, I think Chibo is still waiting on that case on Soup outside of "he's been lurking/afk"

@Dark - Why are you still voting Ran? -_-

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I am?

Unvote

So we're lynching nabe? Much rather lynch soup (i've suspected myself as being miller before), though I guess we win anyways.

L-1

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Chapter 3-3, ends

1. Nabe [5] vVv ChiboSempai, Raziek, Nix2100, Sephiroths Masamune, Dark Horse
2. Sephiroths Masamune [0]
3. Dark Horse [1] Ranmaru
4. Raziek [0]
5. Ranmaru [0]
6. vVv ChiboSempai [0]
7. Nix2100 [0]
8. Soupamario [1] Nabe

Not Voting: Soupamario

With 8 alive it takes 5 to shoot...

Nabe has been lynched and the death scene will be posted today, twilight till it comes up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can't really do flavour now but I want to get this flip out for you guys now, I'll try and do the flavour while it's night-time.

Dr. Salvador (Nabe), Town Uniformed Miller, was killed by a cold trap.

Chapter 3 ends....

Night 3 befalls them.

Deadline for Night 3 is set at May 3rd, 2011 at midnight. The sooner the night actions get in the sooner I post the next day.

No talking during the night-time even though the thread may remain unlocked!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gotta run to the theatre so I'll put a lil quick flip up right now.

No one died Night 3.

Chapter 4-1, begins

1. Sephiroths Masamune [0]
2. Dark Horse [0]
3. Raziek [0]
4. Ranmaru [0]
5. vVv ChiboSempai [0]
6. Nix2100 [0]
7. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Sephiroths Masamune, Dark Horse, Raziek, Ranmaru, vVv ChiboSempai, Nix2100, Soupamario

With 7 alive it takes 4 to shoot...

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I am impressed that Nabe actually guessed correctly that he was a Miller -_- I also feel a little bad cause we could of won this a day earlier >_> *shrug* oh well, live and learn.

Vote: Soup

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Jack Krauser (Soupamario), Los Illuminados (mafia) Goon, has been lynched!

Leon S. Kennedy (Sephiroths Masamune), Town Sane Cop, has escaped!

Ashley Graham (Ranmaru), Town Beloved Princess, has escaped!

Ingrid Hunnigan (vVv ChiboSempai), Town Watcher, has escaped!

Luis Sera (Raziek), Town Romantic Doctor, has escaped!

CLICK THE LINK! xD http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Luis Sera&order=9&offset=144#/d3a0t7n

Hector (Dark Horse), Town Vanilla, has....been left there!....yay! *the one in the middle*

Imelda (Nix2100), Town Vanilla, has....been left there!....yay!

Town Wins!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
MVP: Katafei

despite him not winning, he paved the way to victory for town

Top Bottom