• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Nix, nameclaims usually go in order, and it didn't look like I was anywhere close on any nameclaiming list.

I'm hector,town vanilla.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Dont think it really mattered >_>

Who in the world is Hector suppose to be? He's not a official RE4 character >_>

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Swiss, you don't wanna be my scumbuddy? *cries*

Obv. godfather is obv, remember?

I think I need an amusing posting style for this game... thoughts?
/Confriming!

This will be the sexiest game ever!...

Oh wait, Swiss is in it.

~Kupo!

Great idea Sephie baby, so I'm gonna chauvenistically hit on everyone this game, mwahahahahaha.
Adum legitimizing his posting restriction.

Raz, what happens when you break your restriction 4 times in one Day?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nix, honey, if it wasn't a restriction, why would I be doing it? <3

And Chibo's right, you ladies shouldn't care. Scum never has a restriction this obvious. D:

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Although there still adum being the first one to say the correct color of their PM <_< and all those posts are from pre-game, so that might be stretching it a bit Nabe.

That and calling people lovely and honey isn't really hitting on people >_>

We have a Name claim out of Dark Horse at the least...

So we have 4 people who haven't role claimed. One claims to have information on other roles <_< What kind of information? Would it help us locate scum?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
<_< tying up loose ends is a fancy way of saying asking questions and getting answers, so you kind of were =P

Can we get the information Chibo is hiding now?

#HBC | Nabe

Token late-game analysis

Almost done my reread of D1.

Chibo - 100% town re: Seph, there aren't two scum.
Ran - 100% town re: Seph, there aren't two scum.

Seph - Claimed Leon, claimed cop. Good claim - could be fake, but that would require Leon to have been out of the game up to when scum got fakeclaims. Chibo's character implies that Leon is in the game. 99% town.

Raz - His restriction has been substantiated by Adumb since the start of the game. Scum got fake claims halfway through D1, and Luis Sera isn't a scum character on his own. 95% town.

Soup - Helicopter Mike is a good claim, makes me laugh. Could be a provided fakeclaim much moreso than Leon. Sample Town PM suggests the possibility of this being a jokey town VT. Townier than the other two claims from Nix and DH, but Nix/DH are not both scum -- both having odd claims can be a good sign for them.

Nix - lots of odd colour-related comments in D1. Claims Imelda has the picture of Maria.
DH - went with RR during D1, voting Chibo and opposing the breaking strategy. Harold, odd claim on par with Nix.

Me! I suspect I'm a miller owing to me being a dude with a paper bag mask and a chainsaw.

Setup:

The roles so far - cop, princess, scum RB and tracker, SK. We're missing one scum flip and the rest of the roleclaims. Fairly simple set. Wouldn't be surprised if the last scum is a goon -- SK is only one-shot BP and is countered by tracker and partially by RB. Princess is anti-town as well, there's probably a doctor. RB counters doc/cop combo.

Chibo and Raz are both going to claim roles. Raz is doc via flavour. Post restriction and miller balance Chibo's extra role.

Cop
Doctor
Chibo ???
Princess
VT x 4
Miller
Scum RB
Scum Tracker
Goon
One-shot BP SK

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nabe honey, I love you. You're exactly right, I'm Luis Sera, Town Romantic Doctor.

If I were to break the posting restriction 4 times in one day, I lose my protect for the night.

Adum missed his protect Day 1 due to an inconveniently timed hospital stay. I protected Lady Ranmaru last night.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Or we could... not, Chibo dear? I have to protect either the cop or the princess, so unless you believe Scum has no kills....

July

Smash Apprentice

Chapter 3-1, continues

1. Nabe[0]
2. Sephiroths Masamune [0]
3. Dark Horse [1] Ranmaru
4. Raziek [0]
5. Ranmaru [1] Dark Horse
6. vVv ChiboSempai [0]
7. Nix2100 [0]
8. Soupamario [0]

Not Voting: Nabe, Sephiroths Masamune, Raziek, vVv ChiboSempai, Soupamario, Nix2100

With 8 alive it takes 5 to shoot...

Deadline is set for 5/3/11 at 12:00midnight.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Really Chibo? -_- Do I have to vote you to get that information?

Vote: Chibo

Can we have that information that you say is dependent on other roles now?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If that's what it's going to come to, then fine
After seeing some of the other roles and information I thought it might be good to keep hidden to aid in catching scum tonight, but w.e

I'm a watcher
Night 1 I watched Adum and night 2 I watched Raz (so the same role)
No one visitied Raz night 2, but on night 1 Red Ryu visited Adum, which shows Raz is town, which is why I was trying to just push ppl off of him about the restriction business

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Unvote

...So basically you didn't really need any other roles =P the only person that visited Adum/Raz was scum already and you didn't have any information that was dependent on other claims >_>

Seph is most likely cleared, so that means Ran is also cleared. Unless Chibo is the godfather he is cleared. With Chibo cleared that essentially clears Raz even further >_> So....All the PR's essentially cleared themselves. Amusing.

@Nabe - Bringing up Miller is kind of odd >_> Regardless of what your character looks like in game, for the purpose of this game the village characters are what they were before they were infected >_> so you kind of arent wearing a mask and chainsaw.....unless your a serial killer....but Ada is already dead =P

@Dark Horse - So...Still want Ranmaru dead? Also, more info on your character like Nabe already asked. Are you a Farmer or just a normal villager?

@Soup - So...what's your character look like? ^_^

Scum gets closer and closer to being screwed, too many PR's left alive, go into night phase and they have to take the chance they won't get caught by the watcher or cop and that they kill someone the doc isn't already protecting >_> Have fun with that.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Scum have safe claims >_> be a lot easier to say VT then say they are a PR role, especially if that last scum is godfather/goon...Regardless, you have a decent point =P

#HBC | Nabe

@Nabe - Bringing up Miller is kind of odd >_> Regardless of what your character looks like in game, for the purpose of this game the village characters are what they were before they were infected >_> so you kind of arent wearing a mask and chainsaw.....unless your a serial killer....but Ada is already dead =P
Nah. Why would I have mentioned the mask and chainsaw otherwise? My pic includes them.

Need to hear from DH before we lynch. I forgot we'll have another cop investigation, that means we can cover all of the VT claims with lynches and coppings.

Chibo, what's the flavour explanation for your character being out and about with us? Usually she's in the US, isn't she?

#HBC | Nabe

Should mention that Godfather is very unlikely, given that the Godfather of Los Illuminados would've been Ryu's character, Saddler. Last scum will be Krauser, a goon. J's D3 opening post pretty much confirms that, but it's also obvious given the lack of other scum characters after we lynched Beat. :p

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Was about to make a huge post about a couple things you said about your character <_< but it was mostly arguing flavor which is really pointless....so yea, we can just ignore that for now.

Regardless. Krauser still has the potential to be GF, i was thinking it more in the terms that Krauser was regarded as a good guy to the USA and was KIA, so according to the US, he IS a good guy .....

Chibo......If Red Ryu tracked Adum Night 1....Why is the doc still alive? Red Ryu died Night 2, he would of told his scum mate who the doctor was >_> Instead they attacked Kat....explanation?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
er, rather they would of known Adum is a PR role, they wouldn't of known he was the doc.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We will lynch one of the following, then I will investigate one of the remaining 3.

Nabe
Dark Horse
Nix2100
Soupamario

Raziek: Flip a coin between me and Chibo of who your going to doc.

vVv ChiboSempai: Flip a coin between me and Raziek of who your going to watch tonight.

Game set match.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I should of been in bed over a half hour ago -_- but I think you need more sleep then I do Seph.....

Chibo is a watcher <_< he saw Red Ryu visit adum.....Red Ryu was the tracker >_> For some reason i had it in my head that Red Ryu knew adum was doc, but then i woke up some and thought he would of just known that adum was a PR role >_> then i double checked and Raz said that adum didn't go anywhere N1 so *shrug*

Can i sleep now or are there any more questions? >_>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
btw Seph...your forgetting a character <_< Ran...you know the princess? the one that causes us to skip a night phase >_>

Top Bottom