• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
yea, i was wondering about that too. If my sleep deprived brain thought this right then if the doc just stays on you and have chibo watch the doc scum could still kill Ran but would have to kill chibo before they could kill the doc and you'd get 2 investigations.....i think

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wow, I feel like a complete idiot for what I did to Nix earlier.

Anyways, after rereading everything and having all the clears, I'm set with a DH lynch. Who is Hector? I've never heard of him. and even when I google search him he doesn't appear. I'm good with a DH lynch.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Was about to make a huge post about a couple things you said about your character <_< but it was mostly arguing flavor which is really pointless....so yea, we can just ignore that for now.

Regardless. Krauser still has the potential to be GF, i was thinking it more in the terms that Krauser was regarded as a good guy to the USA and was KIA, so according to the US, he IS a good guy .....

Chibo......If Red Ryu tracked Adum Night 1....Why is the doc still alive? Red Ryu died Night 2, he would of told his scum mate who the doctor was >_> Instead they attacked Kat....explanation?
Who's to say that mafia didn't target Ada night 1 which is when her BP was used up?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I almost want to lynch a claimed zombie today for the sake of seeing that they are certainly town, because it is a lil awkward

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Lady Nabe believes she's a miller because her character looks like someone that might be an SK, but is Town. <3

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Chibo, Raz,

I've thought about it, and I figured that flipping a coin between me and eachother has a flaw in it. If for some reason one of you is scum then you can say you targeted eachother.

So to counter act this. We're going do things as so.

Chibo watches Raz, Raz protects me, I investigate someone. This way we'll know if one of the PR's is scum and we'll also be able to semi clear 2 townies.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
even if they go for ran they still can't target Seph because the doc will still be on Seph and Chibo will be on the doc.

Anyways, after rereading everything and having all the clears, I'm set with a DH lynch. Who is Hector? I've never heard of him. and even when I google search him he doesn't appear. I'm good with a DH lynch.
To be fair, my character doesn't show up either >_>

Who's to say that mafia didn't target Ada night 1 which is when her BP was used up?
You kind of lost me with this question >_> scum had to have targeted kat n1, she was the BP not Adam

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Objective clears

Seph has mod confirmation of Rantown. Seph wouldn't lie about that as town. So, Ran can only be scum if Seph is scum and therefore if there are two scum remaining. Seph scum flip does not mean Ran is scum. Ran scum flip does mean Seph is scum.

Chibo saw RR target Raz. RR was scum tracker and wouldn't target Raz if they were scummates. Chibo wouldn't lie about RR targeting Raz if Chibo were town. So, Raz can only be scum if Chibo is scum and therefore if there are two scum remaining. Chibo scum flip does not mean Raz is scum. Raz scum flip does mean Chibo is scum.

Seph got a town report on Chibo. Chibo can only be scum if Seph is lying, or if Chibo is a role with flipped investigation alignment. Chibo scum flip does not mean Seph is scum, unless Chibo flipped a role that doesn't have a flipped investigation alignment. Seph scum flip does not mean Chibo is scum.

Summary:
Ran and Raz are non-mafia if there is only one mafia member remaining.

Obvious, but good to have it summarized.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Great post, Nabe dear.

Couple of questions before we start discussing a lynch candidate:

With the proposed setup, Seph and I will both survive, so presumably Chibo or Ran is going to die tonight, correct?

If Lady Chibo dies, I no longer have cover, and will die the next night. If Ran dies, Chibo dies right after.

So we're guaranteed two VT lynches and two investigations? That should be enough, right ladies?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Wouldn't it be more efficient to lynch Nabe? He's the one who is thinking he is a miller so it would save us a investigation >_>

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Fair enough then >_> Should probably just avoid investigating Nabe then.

Vote: Soup

Shortest day ever =S Kat should get like a MVP or something for making our job that much easier.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because that's how I've felt, reading Nabe's play?

She's certainly not my choice for today, at any rate. <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It would be nice to get the supposed miller out of the way compared to everyone else

the fact that he is just suspecting he is a miller is rly awkward to me

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nabe thinks she MIGHT be a miller, simply based on the appearance of her character. She still claimed VT, and may very well BE VT. I disagree with breaking her heart today. D:

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Nabe, im seriously trying not to argue your failure at basic logic but will you PLEASE stop taking your picture so seriously? That is what your character looks like in game AFTER he has been infected with the plagas not BEFORE when he was a normal villager.

Can we just drop it now? It's really pointless -_- we lynch soup, Seph can investigate either me or DH, if ran gets killed he gets both of them, if he doesn't get a guilty then Nabe is more then likely scum.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I can't even decide anyone's motive behind trying to convince town that they think they are a miller

Why not just be fine with being town? Why keep bringing up Miller possibilities?

It's too awkward, I feel like there is an ulterior motive.. it's just that I have no idea what it is.

Vote Nabe

Top Bottom