• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Somehow JTB is aroused by sephy but not by me ;-; look at my skirt, it's cute :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
MVP: Kat

Like... We lynched townies everytime except once lol

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
****ing props to Nabe for calling himself as the miller. I had a feeling he was right, but goddamn Chibo, lmao. Can't blame him for wanting to be sure, I guess.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
gj guys! i didn't pay attention to this game or anything.

who would I have replaced, if I had chosen to replace?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Let's talk about how Ran confirmed himself as town to Adumb on mafiascum :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So THAT'S what happened.

Adum was so salty on AIM, lmao.

Fortunately, he asked me to step in. ^_^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
... He actually misunderstood me... I thought he might have been scum ;-;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh btw, for all the naysayers, scum had safeclaims when the game started.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I meant to say I had one scum game. (Which was my newbie, but I didn't want to say it on mafiascum because I was in a newbie there and didn't want to be thought of as scum)

and he asked me if it had to do with an ongoing game, and I forgot to say NO.

I then tried to think of a secret way to tell him that he would know of my scum game, but only he would know.

He thought I meant this game. ;-;

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Who just calls out that they are miller lol
It makes no sense

Neither of the other zombies were millers, just that one? Which is what didn't make sense to me

and when asked for a case on Soup no one had one at all lol
it didnt matter much from the PR trio at night which got us the guaranteed next day, so who cares

can one of the scums post their game start role pm?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
here you go

J said:
Hello, JTB!

You are Ramon Salazar, Los Illuminados (Mafia) Roleblocker! You are a man that may look like he is of small stature however...you are a very vile man indeed. You have traded your castle, body, and soul to Osmund Saddler in order for more power and everlasting youth. You block off the town from the rest of the world and help cripple them as much as you can. Your scum mates are Jack Krauser (Chaco) and Osmund Saddler (Red Ryu)

Roleblocker Ability: During the night phase of the game you may send me a pm with a name of whom you wish to roleblock. (i.e.: Roleblock: rPSI) This means that whomever you roleblock, if they have an ability, will not be able to use it.

Safe claim: El Gigante, Town Roleblocker

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/xYT5BVijjwAxb

You are mafia aligned and win when all threats to the mafia have been eliminated!

Long live the Los Illuminados!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
This game was lulzy to watch. Town just kinda ran around in circles lynching their own kind during the Day and scum did work on each other during the Night. But hey. Whatever works, right?

I think Kata played a pretty good game, most definitely. JTB would have done well had he lived past N1, I think.

Props to Nabe for guessing he was a miller.

Props to the Doc slot for a job/replacement well done.

Swiss, why do you make me chuckle so much?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Night Actions

Night 1
Chibo - Watch: Adumb, Successful, result: Saw Red Ryu visit
Chaco - Kill: Kat, Successful *but protected by hookshot*
Seph - Investigate: Chibo, Successful, result: Innocent
Kat - Kill: JTB, Successful
Red Ryu - Track: Adumb, Successful, result: No where
JTB - Roleblock: Ranmaru, Successful
Adumb - No action recieved

Night 2
Raziek - Protect: Ranmaru, Successful
Seph - Investigate: Red Ryu, Successful, result: Guilty
Soupamario - Kill: Kat, Successful
Kat - Kill: Red Ryu, Successful
Red Ryu - *died so no result given but* Track: Chibo, Successful, result: Saw he went to Raziek
Chibo - Watch: Raziek, Successful

Night 3
Raziek - Protect: Seph, Successful
Seph - Investigate: Soupamario, Successful, result: Guilty
Soupamario - Kill: Seph, Successful *but protected*
Chibo - Watch: Raziek, Successful

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gj everyone. : D Sorry I kinda gave up after DH doing that thing.... : [

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
gj guys! i didn't pay attention to this game or anything.

who would I have replaced, if I had chosen to replace?
You would have replaced Chaco. Which would have mean you would have gotten mafia.

Btw, if you guys haven't guessed Kataefi gets MVP lol. I feel like posting his notes he sent to me which were also stunning as all else because not only did he claim who was mafia but also who some people's characters were based on how they were acting.

Also Nabe is the Flavour King of DGames, all bow to him and his epicness of cracking games on the dime.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also I found it ridiculously amusing to watch you guys say that you've broken my game when I had already counter-acted it before the game had even started. It was funny to even watch you guys go so far as to twist my wording implying that I just gave scum their safe-claims mid-game. *shrug* Town's loss and mafia just reveled in it hahaha.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/xYT5BVijjwAxb - Mafia QT

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kX7nisSE9eFgK - Graveyard QT (where the dead went)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
My reads were so amazingly cash, the only scum I missed was RR (entirely cause I underestimated him, good job RR).

Also, Nabe, I know you only thought I was scum cause the last 2 games I was in with you, I was obvious-town and scum.

Oh, phail @ not telling the doctor and the watcher to protect each other, you guys could've just random-lynched at that point.

Where'd I crumb a PR?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, did you honestly believe that any of your seven were cleared? Or yourself?
I thought some of that list was cleared when it appeared that Laundry didn't know the color. When I found out that he did there wasn't much point to the list.

I initially thought that if the person first answered correctly that they would be confirmed town, but later thinking not since it could have been from a safe claim. If laundry flipped scum it would have confirmed them.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We thought you had crumbed vig D:

We had absolutely no leads N1 besides that

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I thought you were scum because your exchange with Kat was scummy. I haven't played with you since FE.

Kat was also weird though and I thought she was maf over you. If it had occurred to me that he was indy, I'd have thought you were maf again.
How was my exchange with Kat scummy? Honestly, I thought (correctly) that I had scum and was going at it with everything I had.

I think being in my epic scumgames colored your perceptions of what's scummy for me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We can lynch Chibo, but if he flips town, I'll gun you down RR. K?
Yeah, it was unlikely you were really a vig, but we didn't have anything else =\

I had so much stuff planned for D2 if Joey hadn't replaced out, I was going to pull some hardcore AtE to get Chibo lynched with him on my side

Top Bottom