• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth Vs. Mooseeatsbear - a series of friendlies

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Renth, ur so silly.

And I'm going to steal ledgehop -> run off -> B-air from you.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Well fine then I'm indirectly stealing it from Thomas Tipman. Renth is still amazingly silly and awesome.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow from the beginning I agree with the Street of Rage 2, first stage music.. good choice. =)

Edit: LOL reverse drop zone fair into the wall, amazing. 3rd match was **** too.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well fine then I'm indirectly stealing it from Thomas Tipman. Renth is still amazingly silly and awesome.
My friend, once you meet me in person my retardedly silly play style makes wayyy more sense.

GOTTA PLAY ANGRYYY!!

ROCK PAPER DYNAMITTEEE

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Triple KO *****es!! SUCK MY ****!!!

Lol. I agree chris. I have adopted a new style in dittos. Beware the dynamite.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
My friend, once you meet me in person my retardedly silly play style makes wayyy more sense.

GOTTA PLAY ANGRYYY!!

ROCK PAPER DYNAMITTEEE
I must be weird. My Ganon isn't nearly as good as yours yet but my Ganon errs on the side of being patient and calculating. Like most of the Ganon's I see are way more aggressive than me. I think this makes me actually team really well with basically every Ganon user I've ever met lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Did you know you can repop the guy in the air with a 2nd dair after the first one with the right timing? =P Imagine the possibilities!

Though I think that's assuming they don't tech but you can get them before the roll, it's a semi-mixup i think.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Actually they can't tech it if you time it right, hitlag completely overlaps the window of opportunity where they can tech iirc.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Actually they can't tech it if you time it right, hitlag completely overlaps the window of opportunity where they can tech iirc.
I remember talking to magus about this a while back and he said that they can tech it. Training mode says its a combo but according to magus the game lies

DippnDots

Feral Youth
yeah the dair repop is hilarious, usually they don't get the DI in cause they're planning on teching too

Top Bottom