• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rent - a - van with MissHiro!!!! Tipped Off 5, here we come!!!!(wow, im not 21!!!)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
soooooooooooo, i wanted to rent a van for TO5. I need to get some prices.

Obviously whoever comes with me will be helping with cost of rental and gas.

So the more people that come, the cheaper it will be for everyone. I want a van that can hold at least 6-7 people. which is exactly how much vans hold. or we can do a really big van, and get one that holds 9-10 people? i need more details.

who's interested?!?!?!?

i'll be driving.

i've driven to ATL GA back and forth like 6 times so far, so im used to driving this far. No accidents and and no speeding tickets.

some really quick rates from one random florida van rental site.
http://reservations.carlsvanrentals.com/rates?action=vehicle_and_rates

COPIED FROM MY LAST POST

"oh wow, i just hit a major road hurdle, that destroyed my whole plan!!!

you have to be 21 to rent out any vehicle, but i dont turn 21 until the 18th of september, which is 2 weeks too late. so yea.............kinda gay. for some reason i thought i was gonna be 21 by then, but then i looked at the dates, and got owned.

so unless someone else whose 21 wants to do this, i cant physically get the van in my name. So whoever wanted to do this in the first place with me, and is over 21, contact me, so we can make things happen!!!!"

-misshiro

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Uuuuum, what's the deal with the van, because if I could somehow squeeze in there real easy, I might want a ride.

Save my *** 2 hours of driving. XD

Zoro

Smash Champion
Marin is dying to go out of state so she wants a spot

if there is room id definitely go

Pi

Smash Hero
We could all get each others numbers and hitchhike it and call each other every hour on the hour to make sure we're all safe!
But remember the rules of the road as recited by Jay and Silent Bob
It's just common courtesy

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
oh wow, i just hit a major road hurdle, that destroyed my whole plan!!!

you have to be 21 to rent out any vehicle, but i dont turn 21 until the 18th of september, which is 2 weeks too late. so yea.............kinda gay. for some reason i thought i was gonna be 21 by then, but then i looked at the dates, and got owned.

so unless someone else whose 21 wants to do this, i cant physically get the van in my name. So whoever wanted to do this in the first place with me, and is over 21, contact me, so we can make things happen!!!!

-misshiro

Frames

DI
im already driving colins van for this

last time i took

me
qdvs
dark sonic
aasem
colbol
lambchops
hungrybox
seibrik

because all those people came with me last time they are guaranteed spots if they want it...otherwise other smashers can take their place

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Hmmm...I want to get at this. I am planning to save money...say 40 bucks 20/20 rent/gas :p. I'll manage to get more by then. But anyways...

And I can probaly help ya with the whole age issue. I just turned 24 last week :D.
and I would REALLY like a spot!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
seems like i prob wont get into that van, if i had a better car i would just drive mine, but mine is a cramped 4 seater, thats a sports car for ya.

well if anything, i want like 16+ FL smashers at this, i pretty much just wanna go there, and own their tourney, lol. So i still am looking into getting the van, but i need someone 21 or over to get over the age problem. Maybe F-0!!!!!!! hhmmm, time to go do some footwork.

-misshiro

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
im already driving colins van for this

last time i took

me
qdvs
dark sonic
aasem
colbol
lambchops
hungrybox
seibrik

because all those people came with me last time they are guaranteed spots if they want it...otherwise other smashers can take their place
no, you're taking me either way

Top Bottom