• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renegade Presents: VBrawl/BBrawl 6/26, Indianapolis Indiana

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
OMG ALLY BRING ME SOME MAPLE CANDIES I LOOOOOOVE those things. When I go to Niagara I always stock up on those things. Tooooooog gooood. They're the best thing about Canada!
next time im in canada lol.

hope everyone shut their mmouths cuz Renegade did house people for free and let you play. No more complains, least it wasnt sweaty.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ally is mistaken, I was sweating like all hell, course I know myself to sweat a lot after nonstop gaming for 12 hours straight or w/e... witha bunch of people...

Hell I was afraid of touching people for fear of giving them the sweaty!

Also on another somewhat related note... I cant get these huge *** files converted correctly... It might be close but Ill try to get them done by thursday night... I just...ugh... this is such a pain. Super converter wont do it like I want it to... I might have to get Sony Vegas froma friend or somethin.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Kryz don't worry about getting it done by Thursday, Caleb says he needs additional time anyways for the site so just finish it up ASAP. Sorry for recording the sets as huge chunks @__@

Vega4

Smash Ace
I'd like to watch Ally's IC and all the other vids that you have about this tournament.

Top Bottom