• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rekanzie and Afro Chris' Outdoor Adventure Extravaganza Biweeklies..Rekanize /4/12/09

idea

Smash Master
afro, is there a bus that goes by your house? cause i checked on google maps, and it's close to warden and finch, but that intersection is still a while away.

i guess that answers julian's question too.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
umm yea the 68 but if u get off on finch, might as well walk cuz its faster, and if u get off on cummer dont get off on warden get off on la peer cuz its less of a walking distance

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
wtf then google is a lier or 2 miles doesn't take a long time ohh i no why its cuz google maps dont no short cuts, like how its possible to cut through a field instead of going around it then cutting back due to the way the streets are made

edit: i added a pic to answer any questions

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ryan posting:

alright, so arndrei is a maybe.

two more questions:
will stos and frog actually be there?

is the tourney still free, or is there a fee now?

idea

Smash Master
okay, the map helps, thanks. i'll probably be late, cause...well, i woke up at 10:30 today, and that felt early =P but i'll be there as soon as is reasonable given my species' need for sleep.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yup me and trevor are gonna come.
im meeting him in vp tomorrow then head over to afros.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
I'm currently doing NOTHING tmrw and trying to get in touch with julian (without him, direction-wise, I'm totally ****ing lost hahah!!) so if he doesn't mind giving me a ride then I'll most likely end up showing.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
****... sorry afro im not gonna be able to make it. My mom was suppose to have easter dinner tonight but she woke up at like 2 and couldnt put the turkey in :( so she moved it to tomorrow night. im still gonna find out if i can go afterward tho just to chill
One down...

idea

Smash Master
I'm currently doing NOTHING tmrw and trying to get in touch with julian (without him, direction-wise, I'm totally ****ing lost hahah!!) so if he doesn't mind giving me a ride then I'll most likely end up showing.
nice. haha, my mom still doesn't know actual directions. whenever she's trying to figure out how to go, say, west, she'll find out what north is and then do:

............Never
Wheat..........Eat
........Shredded

with her hand in the air. it's so weird.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
I just sit on the floor and scream "I need an adult!!!" repeatedly. It hasn't worked for me yet, but perhaps a map might.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
no call back from julian yet, and I'm heading off to bed...if anyone would be kind enough (because I'm a lazy ***) to post their bus directions/how they're getting there, I'd super appreciate it. If not, then.......I'll just check them once I get up. But yeah, direction strats ftw.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
yoo I'm reaching this after church *****es

peterx is crashing this party.

idea

Smash Master
paul - get to warden and finch somehow; consult map on first page. that's what i'm doing. and check ttc.ca for bus times in case it only comes every half hour where you are or something.

OH AND it's probably still on holiday schedule. so anything that doesn't come somewhat often might not come at all for you today.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
well I got a text back from julian......at 5 in the morning O.o saying he wasn't coming down, and I ended up sleeping in super late due to ******** sleeping schedule so.....1. Sorry for bailing and 2. Hopefully I'll see you guys at the next biweekly or something or other.

nvm, i'll be there in like...30 mins to an hour for friendlies...hahaha see you guys

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
roar ok so the biweekly went nicely, i'm saving all the videos to my spare hard drive now, at the ex*****e of my laptop, which i'm gona run a virus scan for in a min, umm yea i'll just sum up wat happened in this post:

crews:

crew 1: PeterX, Europhoria, Afro_Chris, RaynEX

crew 2: WorldJem7, Idea, B_Mak, Stos, Unknown522

ok so it went like this

peterX takes out WorldJem7, Idea, B_Mak and 2 stocks on Stos for a total of 14 stocks.....i dont no if i should upload that crew match due to wat the world will think of canadain players....

Europhoria takes out stos, and 3 of Unkown522 stocks

AfroChris takes 1 stock winning the crew match :D

RaynEX goes and cries in the coner cuz he didnt get to play

This wat then followed by a falcon only tourny, where in an attempt to get a bracket program it f***ed up my laptop, so brackets were done by hand and due to me being lazy heres how it ended

1st RaynEx
2nd AfroChris
3rd Stos

oh ps to the ppl who robbed my brownies, guys wtf did u do wit my brownies.....like there was like 50 there this morring when i looked at them after u guys left there was 5...wat the hell...

idea

Smash Master
bernard told me we could eat those, and i think i ended up having 4. 5 at most.

pretty sure i had something good recorded today. and i'm fine with the crew battle not being put up =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
ok i think i fixed my laptop andddddd got the videos but i'm afraid to put them on my good pc due to them being on a messed up laptop

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Put the crew battle up. Actually, just my stuff if everyone who faced Peterx wishes to not be targeted. I wanna take a look at how late I must have been on a couple grabs.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
manalord i would have ***** u like last time we played :D

so turns out i got the blue screen of death, and i had to restore my computer to this morring, and the program i dled for the brackets disappeared but some how all the videos r still there gona upload them once i scan whole computer and s***.....

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
raynexs falcon? dude...

also i didnt know you were somebody i had to try against so i lost those matches ;P

nah no jones you did beat me then but next time ooooooh man oooooooh man the canadian genesis or whatever it is ill be there how about a reasonable number... $30? It's big enough to have mad hype

Top Bottom