• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rekanzie and Afro Chris' Outdoor Adventure Extravaganza Biweeklies..Rekanize /4/12/09

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
raynexs falcon? dude...

also i didnt know you were somebody i had to try against so i lost those matches ;P

nah no jones you did beat me then but next time ooooooh man oooooooh man the canadian genesis or whatever it is ill be there how about a reasonable number... $30? It's big enough to have mad hype

dude i freacking 2 stocked u first round then 3 stocked u again, and i wasn't even playing proper,......hmm didnt know you were somebody i had to try against, oh man wait till u come up here, i'll show u why u cant be in the TT

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yo afro thanks for hosting man. tell your parents thanks for having us and thanks for the food. today was really ****. sorry about how we didnt clean up though XD

TheManaLord

Smash Hero

i can beat m2k in friendlies, dont mean nothing, lets do this for real afro! if we face in tournament lets drop 10 on it, if not, then 20 dolla MM at only in Niagara? (if u goinbut u gotta go come on)

but for real we gotta play more i didnt know u were a falcon guy till after last time i was there xP

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace

i can beat m2k in friendlies, dont mean nothing, lets do this for real afro! if we face in tournament lets drop 10 on it, if not, then 20 dolla MM at only in Niagara? (if u goinbut u gotta go come on)

but for real we gotta play more i didnt know u were a falcon guy till after last time i was there xP
psh how u do agiest M2k doesn't mean anything on how u'll do vs me, i'll take ur 10$ MM i 3 stocked u last time, dont see why i cant do it again, and only in Niagara got canceled, lets do this at starfurry 4

idea

Smash Master
dude i freacking 2 stocked u first round then 3 stocked u again, and i wasn't even playing proper,......hmm didnt know you were somebody i had to try against, oh man wait till u come up here, i'll show u why u cant be in the TT
hahaha

i think you can take him.

thanks again for hosting. your house will work well for biweeklies. i think i figured out what was bothering me about your big tv - the image isn't exactly a 1:1 ratio for smash. it stretches it out a bit. if you go up close it looks kind of pixellated. this generally makes me misjudge timings and spacings because things aren't in the proportions i'm used to.

i wasn't sure if that was it, but when i went to the tv in the other room i felt way more in control of my characters.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
for some reason afros tv near the kitchen was ****** LOL. i like that tv.

Afro you can take him.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
WHAT I MISSED CREWS T_T

me so sad now, wtf... lol

yes david you missed out on the one time chance that i'd randomly be in the city x)

thanks again for the hosting chris! it was an amazing chance to see and play everyone. and thanks to your parents for letting this happen and supplying food :)

unknown522

Some guy
good work hosing afro. Lol at the crew battle. Get better people.

edit: oh yeah, the brownies. I had the one that you let me have.

edit2: Bernard and I had a wombo combo remix on jack, but it wasn't recorded, on the right side of dream land:

bernard was falcon, I was fox, jack was fox. He was at about 50% or so
bernard grab release -> I up tilt -> he up throws -> I up tilt again -> jack techs in place on the platform -> bernard stomps -> knee -> my up air at the same time, and he dies off the top.

Top Bottom