• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regionless: The Movement

rhan

Smash Hero
My record is garbage lol K/D ratio isn't even pass 2.0. Only thing worth sharing is the perfection I got against scrubs in teams doubles..

Reach is going to be so fast pace like CoD I hope. The slow pace of Halo 3 is fun but I like a little more action.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
LMAO this thread is super funny.
Malcolm being in NJ & still being in the regionless crew.

I always knew that EE was ****ing regionless, he never supports md/va.

lmao

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yep Tant is the biggest meatrider as of late

everyone of his post are like these

"GAMEPAD DA BES"

"KORN IS AWESOME"

"CONEY IS TOO GOOD"

"TAKEO IS THE BEST WIFI PLAYER"

"HYLIAN WILL NAMESEARCH THIS"

"LOLZ SEAGULL LETS GET TOP 5TH AT THIS"

"GOD'S GOT THIS"

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
*Looks at thread*

I would so support this and go regionless. I have my reasons why I would go regionless.

Although I lost my interest in Brawl, I must say this movement is interesting. I'll probably write my reasons for it later (or not lol).

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yep tant is the biggest meatrider as of late

"gamepad da bes"

"korn is awesome"

"coney is too good"

"takeo is the best wifi player"

"hylian will namesearch this"

"lolz seagull lets get top 5th at this"

"god's got this"
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Yep Tant is the biggest meatrider as of late

"GAMEPAD DA BES"

"KORN IS AWESOME"

"CONEY IS TOO GOOD"

"TAKEO IS THE BEST WIFI PLAYER"

"HYLIAN WILL NAMESEARCH THIS"

"LOLZ SEAGULL LETS GET TOP 5TH AT THIS"

"GOD'S GOT THIS"
tant even still gives ME brawl props, and im awful

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286468

on the 11th of this month, a series of events happened.
1. i realised, that there are people i have been going to tourneys with for 3 plus years, that have not rooted for me in a single tournament match.
2. I realised that very very few people root for me in any of my matches, melee or brawl.
3. Most of the people in my area, especially the ones who run stuff, have been stupid douchy toward me lately.
4. despite being the 5th best melee player in my state, I got seeded against the number 1 rank in the very first round of tourney. because people dont respect the fact that Im better than the vast majority of people out here.

5. In the melee tourney, the power went out and there was 5 people left in bracket, so they split the pot between the 5 people, but as everyone knows, theres always 2 people tied for 5th. that person was me, and despite potentially tying with somebody that got money, I was not paid. So *** gas is jippin me out of money, and thats the last straw.

THEN The same people that hate on and trash talk me, expect me to root for them when they play people from other cities even though I like them better, simply because I play with them every once in a while. mannnnnnn eff that.

That day, I texted speed and told him to notify TKO that I was officially regionless as of that day.

also, I about to start my own crew. ALL CAPS CREW, with all people whose tags are in all caps, like KID.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea that was some pretty ****ed up stuff to not pay you but pay the other 5th dude

sova you gonna update the OP?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea...lol KID is regionless... he just uhh couldnt find the thread becuase it was buried under the bull**** the other bull**** in the tea room...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lol Legit the only people I cant think of off the top of my head that I like up there is Anti, and the Long island crew.

B0NK

Smash Lord
of course, I never left

i just left the drama which is known as md/va

Top Bottom