• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regionless: The Movement

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
smurf flashed the money at the end of my second part of my Xanadu TKO show

and I figured that also vex but I'm sure the rest of PA would not say that as willingly as you did

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
so the sewer rats of md/va decide to declare themselves "regionless" and think that will make them look better???

-_-

munch
I've played Candy in tourney once. he didn't win

@Greg- let them be "regionless"

Let the real players of MD/VA represent the region and be competitive and continue to take money from just about everyone in this "crew"
Please attempt to take my money. How does your next paycheck best outta 5 sound?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I just read the OP and completely approve of this movement. MD/VA has become a joke, all trash talk, no back up. Count me in B.

According to the OP, I must give a reason.

I haven't given a **** about this game competitively since Day 1. I played it because it WAS fun and I had hopes for this community. I was once proud of my region until it filled up with meat riders, really bad trolls, thieves, and b1tches that talk **** over the boards but won't confront the problem head on. Consider me Regionless, cause MD/VA sucks.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
why would you give Gamers who primary position is sittind down playtex sport?

besides Maxi is better...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO you gotta be a committed member of 3 weeks before you get perks

(also thats around the time I will have broken in my new car so yea...lol)

I need some perk Ideas anyway

besides priority rides

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
After reading the comments on faye's wall (facebook) where random people are talking about me and all of the rude, ignorant comments on youtube, along with half the people not really supporting me (even though they support mango when he fights armada, and I'm trying to make USA win instead of Japan) against out of country people

I am no longer going to count myself as USA. I'm not representing you guys anymore.

**** USA

I have a lot more respect for Japan and other countries now by comparison.
M2K for Regionless?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
**** THAT...Im one of the people who was going for brood...and i despise him anyway...so **** that

rhan

Smash Hero
Is this a Brawl related thread? Because SoVA does have a main Melee crew.

Team S.T.A.R.S. Ask about us.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
This isnt a crew...its a movement..you can still be in your crew if you join (look at original post)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Get this melee **** outta here. Regionless is pure brawl, do you understand, what I am saying to you, right now?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL PITZER...that ***** barely exist...I've only seen him one time and I doubt that was really him

rhan

Smash Hero
LOL PITZER...that ***** barely exist...I've only seen him one time and I doubt that was really him
This is probably the most truest thing I heard anyone out of our scene say. Cuz he never is allowed to do anything.

But the only known Brawl players that came from our area were probably Toasty and Kadaj. Though Toasty doesn't play anymore. Kadaj stay on it like crack.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
btw nice halo record...I used to be on halo heavy but I think ima just wait for reach..and then be on it heavy again...tryna beat that story mode in like one weekend

Top Bottom