• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regional rankings ~ The rankings are going through updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Sweet a girl smasher! (I think...)

It seems girls are the best at alot of things that most of um dont like. Like video games for example. Europe watch out ;P
I don't get it. from what it sounds like you're saying girls are the best at what they don't like. that doesn't really make any sense.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I won't be back unti August, but put me down for the Southwest Region. Unless you want to make an Asia region and have me as the only one on it. :p

Amy

Smash Cadet
Okay so when do I get to move UP? I'm better than Dark, I know I'm better than Thino, DaveUK we have some awesome fights, and Meowkitty is just abit better than me. I want to challenge so I can reach the top!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
You challenge the person above you, that's the only way to move up. Just say you challenge them here, or contact them over MSN or whatnot.

Amy

Smash Cadet
Who the hell is Dark_ ? I can't find him anywhere =/ Anyone got his profile here? or his msn?:urg:

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet
Drunk comment removed...

Atlanta Georgia!

Cassidy Power!

And who the **** is Alex Barry??? rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom