• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regional rankings ~ The rankings are going through updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Wait i just looked how i typed it. I was tired im going to re-do it. :S Sorry bout the miss hap. I'l change it soon...

ant-d

Smash Lord
Saffron should be completely banned or completely allowed without re-pick. For whatever reasons.

Bias only for Ness is strange.

edit:

forget it, im out.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I cant play for a week. I have moved my location.

And i dont understand ANY rules.

(Europe players should play in Reps emulinker for standart server: emularena suck xP)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Sign me up for canada

... neph and boom to compete with. Oh great :p Good practice for me anyway.

Question : Does malva get automatic #1 overall?? I think hes proved it on more than one occasion in several countrys.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Sign me up for canada

... neph and boom to compete with. Oh great :p Good practice for me anyway.

Question : Does malva get automatic #1 overall?? I think hes proved it on more than one occasion in several countrys.
Well he hasnt signed up yet...So...Naw

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
He isn't allowed to compete. It would be a waste of time ;-0
I suppose. I figured a ranking system like this would be implemented someday

''Who's the best in the world that isn't isai? ''

Its ridiculous, even people that apparantly are REALLY good and could 8 stock me like Johnny get obliterated so easily by Malva.. its just wacko.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I suppose. I figured a ranking system like this would be implemented someday

''Who's the best in the world that isn't isai? ''

Its ridiculous, even people that apparantly are REALLY good and could 8 stock me like Johnny get obliterated so easily by Malva.. its just wacko.
SmashWiki said:
Generally regarded as the best Captain Falcon in the world, his other nicknames are "Jesus" and "Super King".
Not that ridiculous...:lick:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
...Then say you want to be on the rankings and BHLMRO will put you on...
And what zone you're in would help.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah, but the ranking thing seems kind of...dead. I'm apparently 3rd best in Atlantic North :rotfl:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Well we just have to give the ranking system some support and hopefully more people will want to sign up for it, perhaps people not even from smashboards who use kaillera?

I think though as a general rule to be on these rankings you should be able to play online, Im sure that was implied somewhere but... *too lazy to check*

Edit : Put superboom and I under Canada already, eh? :p

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Sweet a girl smasher! (I think...)

It seems girls are the best at alot of things that most of um dont like. Like video games for example. Europe watch out ;P

Amy

Smash Cadet
Sweet a girl smasher! (I think...)

It seems girls are the best at alot of things that most of um dont like. Like video games for example. Europe watch out ;P
You think? =/ Well that's insulting lol, jk I am not that emo, but yeah I am a female smash gamer, actually a all round gamer so umm....RAWR!!!
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom