• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
There is no reasoning for it really. It's just my name, my age (four years ago, that is!), and the first letter of my middle initial.

I can't believe I chose such an awful username. Especially considering I hate my name in the first place. I even did back then! o_O

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
wow old thread. So many users that I know today like Eor, Zook, and Crimson King.

Well Silent_Jester = Im the quiet type so thats were silent comes in, but im also one of the funniest guys at my school so thats where jester comes in. Put them together and its a really cool sounding oxymoron.

Weed

Smash Lord
i dont smoke it, therefore leading people to misbelieve, and its really funny watching all the accusations.

also its 4 letters, perfect for smash

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I wanted to switch Eorlingas to Eeyore, but after doing so disliked the name, so I switched it to Eor, so I could be both. Though in reality I'm still Eorlingas. This iash dfklahsdf

Florida

イーグランツ
There is no reasoning for it really. It's just my name, my age (four years ago, that is!), and the first letter of my middle initial.

I can't believe I chose such an awful username. Especially considering I hate my name in the first place. I even did back then! o_O
Actually, that's very awesome.
Sort of similar to my name, actually.

"e" representing "Evan", and "gruntz" being my last name!
A very easy username to memorize indeed!

(I personally don't like names such as "1337hax214" and the like-- my actual name just fits so much nicer! :))

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Ouendan is japanese for Cheer Squad/Cheerleader, so Ouendan + ation (as in domination = Ouendanation. Or my name could be read like Ouendan Nation which would be Japan. Osu! Tatake! Ouendan is also the name of the japanese version of Elite Beat Agents.

Weed

Smash Lord
Actually, that's very awesome.
Sort of similar to my name, actually.

"e" representing "Evan", and "gruntz" being my last name!
A very easy username to memorize indeed!

(I personally don't like names such as "1337hax214" and the like-- my actual name just fits so much nicer! :))
Your last name is Gruntz? That is so unbelievably awesome.
Seriously.

Florida

イーグランツ
Your last name is Gruntz? That is so unbelievably awesome.
Seriously.
I know, right? I take pride in my last name!

People never call me by my first name, actually. Instead I go by "Gruntz". :cool:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I wanted to switch Eorlingas to Eeyore, but after doing so disliked the name, so I switched it to Eor, so I could be both. Though in reality I'm still Eorlingas. This iash dfklahsdf
I still think Eeyore is a lot cooler :(

RazeveX

Smash Ace
RazeveX

I wanted something unique, so i melded random words together, which happened to be quite cool indeed.

Raze = to tear down or destroy
vex = to agitate, perplex or annoy

Thats just what i do. Destroy and annoy.

oh, and its pronounced "Rayzevecks" rather than the "a" sounding like the one in "at", or "Alan".

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I made the connection! anyways, my name was just a random name from star wars kotor that I came across, which seemed pretty awesome at the time, and I used it for this forum.

Jammer

Smash Lord
"Jammer" is a nickname of a nickname I have. I don't really jam anything. I can rock out on my saxophone, though.

Oh, sometimes I build large magnetic coils and jam the emergency transmission frequency spectrum around icy mountains. It's a kind of practical joke I play on stranded climbers.

PaperDream

Smash Apprentice
When I was younger I had a reoccurring dream where these small flat objects were flying around me/falling on me. Sometimes they were paper, sometimes they were leaves, but PaperDream sounds a lot better than LeafDream.

I really like the name, but I think some people think it's kind of a weird name...

Jammer

Smash Lord
PaperDream^, I used to have a dream kind of like that. I was lying on a concrete floor and flakes of plastic rained down. It felt like they were homing in on me, and it was really terrifying, because they were really sharp. Also, could you please explain your sig? I have no idea what it's about.

PaperDream

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that sounds more like a nightmare @.@ My dreams weren't like they were homing in on me. Occasionally they'd become lucid dreams (where I realized I was dreaming in the dream), and I could control myself in them, but I usually woke up when that happened... it must have been frightening dreaming about sharp things homing in on you @.@ I've had all kinds of weird dreams, and ones where you are chased or homed in on are almost always the worst

I don't remember my dreams anymore though...

I change my sig a lot, the one that's up now is from the movie "My Neighbor Totoro" It's an old children's movie (I think it's 20 years old now) but it's one of the best movies ever. The cat is actually a bus, and its eyes are headlights. The figure in the middle is Totoro. My other sigs almost always have something to do with Studio Ghibli films. The last one I had up was an army of tanuki (they're kind of like raccoons, but a little different) from the movie Pom Poko.

Narshen

Smash Rookie
"Narshen" is the name of a villain in the game, Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi(FE6). The game was only released in Japan, if you couldn't tell by the title. He isn't particularily important to the story, and isn't really challenging as a boss, but what makes him stand out for me is the fact that he's one of the few characters in that game that has a personality deeper than that of a wooden board, and he got the most screen time out of any villain in that game. He's fairly popular with the Japanese-playing FE players, but not to the point where I have to register as "Narshen3" or whatever.

Needless to say, he's my favorite FE character...

D13

Smash Ace
I was going to make a thread like this, but then I searched and found this. So sorry about the bump, but I figured it was better than making a new thread, right? So don't shoot me. >_>

The origin of my name is pretty simple. A few years ago, I joined my first internet forum. I was 13 years old at the time, and my fist name starts with a D. So I just put those together and bam. The name carried over from forum to forum.

D13

Smash Ace
That's what a lot of people do lol. I just wanted to set things straight.

Oh, and I pronounce it Dee One Three. >_>

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My username comes from the fact that I am 1/128th as awesome as Mic_128... well not really, it's just the first three letters of my name (I didn't know there was another Mic when I created my account).

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
My name is just a mix of different things about myself

Crazy-Just because i am a random person that likes to do dumb things for fun :laugh:
Mofo- It's the nickname a lot of people cal me
213- The Area code i was born in

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
My very creative username refers to the character in my avatar whom I thought would have made a solid addition to Smash.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Momo means "Peach" in Japanese! =D

I mainly took the name because I like the name... I mean I like Princess Peach and peaches and all, and peach blossoms are my favorite flowers. But I just really like the name "Momo". =P On other boards I go by Maho Momo but since I can't change my name here then it'll just have to stay...

The stuff around Momo was just for decoration, I kinda regret doing that now but whatever I guess. ._.

Polyamorous

Smash Rookie
Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Album: Saturate (2002)
Track 3: Polyamorous

Technically, Polyamorous is far from my favorite song by BB but I don't think anything would sound more emo or simply idiotic than "TheDiaryOfJane" or "So Cold".

Top Bottom