• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wow. I'm glad I didn't get stuck with a crappy nickname like Phoenix or Uncle Kenny.

I made up my name when I was 13. I haven't changed it for nostalgiac purposes. Plus, I wouldn't want to change it because it's so *****in'.

I don't like names that are made up of words and numbers.

Wow. I'm glad I didn't get stuck with a crappy nickname like Phoenix or Uncle Kenny.

I made up my name when I was 13. I haven't changed it for nostalgiac purposes. Plus, I wouldn't want to change it because it's so *****in'.

I don't like names that are made up of words and numbers.
And you think that your nick name isn't crappy because you made it up?

Hypocritical aren't we Xsyven?

We'll settle who has the greater nick name,me or you,at OC3.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And you think that your nick name isn't crappy because you made it up?

Hypocritical aren't we Xsyven?

We'll settle who has the greater nick name,me or you,at OC3.

I'm just saying, I'm glad I didn't get stuck with anything stupid.

It's not my fault you guys registered with your stupid nicknames. :p And my odds of going to OC3 are about fifty fifty now. So maybe.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Mine comes from the Jet Set Radio Future character, Zero Beat.

The x's are because there was already a Zero Beat in these forums, and the idiot never even posted. A waste of username.

Anyway, my XBL gamertag is also xZero Beatx for the reason stated above. By the way, it is ridiculously hard to unlock Zero Beat in the game, so yeah. He's a cool and hip alien skater.:)

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
My old forum name was pokemaster7 since 7 reminded me of Ear penetration when I was 9. So
I had "pikachumaster7" as my SN since,obviously, Pika was and still is my main. Now Pikachumaster7 sounded like those people who sound like their the best(Auuuuu) so I made a noowl account named Pikachn00b7.

ecstatic

Smash Journeyman
Within 8,000 miles of you, unless you're in space.
A few years ago I just thought of it, and it has stuck ever since. Now I use it for everything that I can (but it's rather long so I can't use it all the time.) If my name's too long, though, I've recently started shortening it to "Stat". Oh, and I'll use "ecstatici" if Ecstatic's been taken (which is rare).

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
Mine is a character from a series of novels I'm writing.
part 3 is waiting to be published, and part 4 is igetting finalized.
Part 2 is in the works, and parts 1 and 5 haven't been written.

just thought you ought to know.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I think a nickname, no matter how sucky it may sound, is a good thing because it always has a history or story behind it, and you'll remember it whenever someone calls you by that name. As long as the experience behind the nickname is a fond one then you'll always treasure it forever. Believe me. I've had at least seven or so nicknames during highschool. Every single one of them, good, bad, or stupid, will be remembered for the rest of my life. *sniff sniff* ;_;

Mr. Snickers :urg:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I think a nickname, no matter how sucky it may sound, is a good thing because it always has a history or story behind it, and you'll remember it whenever someone calls you by that name. As long as the experience behind the nickname is a fond one then you'll always treasure it forever. Believe me. I've had at least seven or so nicknames during highschool. Every single one of them, good, bad, or stupid, will be remembered for the rest of my life. *sniff sniff* ;_;

Mr. Snickers :urg:
If only there was a soft, inspirational medley playing in the background.

My nicknames never stuck.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
I chose a random nickname, mainly because I didn't have my original one at the time, which is, if anyone has seen my sig, is Gemini. I will probably become a premium member and change it.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
Well, I chose my username just because its a very simple, yet unique one. Sodapop, easy to say, easy to remember, and a fun game alias.

Jx31

Smash Ace
This is the name I use for almost all online accounts. When I was younger (like 6th grade >.>) I wanted my email address to be Jx@etc.com, however, that of course was taken. I got a few sample names from the website with Jx31 being one of them and the name has stuck ever since.

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
My username is Toilet Paper because it is a very important asset in my life. Without it, what would I use to wipe--ya know. Leaves? No. So my Name is to honor the fabulous product.

Cha-cha-Cha! Charmin!

Tarmoclitus

Smash Rookie
A few years ago a brazilian Metal Slug fansite informed that Tarma's name was "Tarmoclitus Reinbach III". Bull, but a funny name.

crazyyorker45

Smash Rookie
My name I picked randomly.. I could be a bit crazy at time, because I seem to know how to make people laugh and have fun. I live in New York. As for the number.. I just picked the first number that came to mind which was 45.

Shinobi009

Smash Apprentice
Shinobi comes from the playstation game and 009 comes from the anime cyborg 009. Both have main characters with really long scarves which i thought was cool at the time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My friend called me professor because he said i know everything about smash lol.
then i decided to make it my name and from there im called professor smash on my vids.
my user name is professor pro though because... i dunno lol it should b professor smash

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
golden_leeroy used to be old Halo 2 account name.
I never was motivated to change it, I still like it.

"golden" cuz it's one of my favorite colors,

"leeroy", well, WoW anybody?

Top Bottom