• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
The source of my username is Super Doodle Man, a character I made up in like...2nd grade. I'd doodle him in school on handouts and such. He can shoot fire from his hands, and he also has a sweet flaming sword. I removed the spaces, and there ya go.

Anyway, I picked this name mostly because I could be sure nobody else would. My name is the same everywhere I go. Gamefaqs, smashboards, hotmail, gmail, AIM, DC++, it matters not, I am always SuperDoodleMan. And the name is so ridiculous, who else would want it? I am the only SuperDoodleMan on the world wide web. Google my name, and I'm all that you'll find. How many people can say that?

Plus, there's enough history to that character for me to draw my own sigs and avatars, to add a visual aspect to my online persona. When I go to tournaments, I wear a red shirt with the D logo on it. BAM! Instant recognizability.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
SuperDoodleMan's post inspired me to look up my SN, of course that was pointless, put looks at my old SN, Shiroame , yeilded tons of old memories...

Some of my old writing is floating around as well as some art work... good stuff.

crazyhotchick15ever

Smash Rookie
My username was written by my boyfriend. I didn't found out until the next day. He told me it was crazy because I'm crazy, outgoing, cool and nice, hot he didn't told me and chick because I am one. At first I didn't like it but now is easy to remember but I really am not cocky.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
It's from one of the Greatest movies ever. Let's see if anyone knows what movie... :)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
I like Bahamut, in all his glorious forms.

FUN FACT: My avatar, in actuality, is NOT Bahamut, but it is from a Final Fantasy game. Mad props to whoever recognizes it.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
It's that robotic dragon thingy.... nah I never played FF before, I'm too young and I don't own a PS2 :p

Xelyst

-_-
I chose mine because its more of a noticeable name, then most, simple and short, yet powerful to say lol...

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Oh forgot something about my name.. I took it from The Scary Monkey Show shown on Invader Zim, but a long time ago when I joined a StarCraft clan, Scary_Monkey wouldn't fit with the added clan insignia, so I had to go with ScaryMunky. Just kept that ever since. *shrugs*

Abyss-TNA

Smash Cadet
Abyss TNA A wrestler in NWA TNA a wrestling faction that bites off the WWE story lines and makes it better and has some of the past wwe superstars in it Abyss the monster of TNA who can mad handle about 4 ppl at the same time and is my fav wrestler.and thta is the meaning behind this user name Because i will mad handle most ppl in Melee!! :laugh:

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Abyss-TNA said:
Abyss TNA A wrestler in NWA TNA a wrestling faction that bites off the WWE story lines and makes it better and has some of the past wwe superstars in it Abyss the monster of TNA who can mad handle about 4 ppl at the same time and is my fav wrestler.and thta is the meaning behind this user name Because i will mad handle most ppl in Melee!! :laugh:
good for you.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
uhhh..My name is self explanatory. Emblem Lord = The Lord of Fire Emblem. Marth and Roy FTW obviously!!!

Marcel: That's freaky. My real name is Marcel. And I'm black. But for the record, Marcel is the short form for Marcellus and it isn't a "black" name. It's french. W/e. Although alot of blacks have different variations of the "Mars" names. Marcus,Markell, Marquis, Marcello, Marlin, etc. LOL. I'm gonna name my daughter Marcella. lol

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Erm...Threw something together as I'm a pro at making odd names (Dretyner, Nolligas, Grastert...). A time ago somebody asked if that was a swedish word. I said that you could translate it. She asked what it would be...In english, my name is Roastincrazy. Odd as h€ll. After that, she always called me Roastincrazy.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I changed My mind

Mine means El condor Pasa in swahili

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
At the first tournament I went to I partnered up with Big C (he didn't know me) and he couldn't remember my name so he just put me down as that 1 guy. So nobody bothered to learn my real name and obviously it is my name for smashboards.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Well my full username is
Zenith of Deltafire

But I haven't made my WHOLE crew yet (Deltafire).
And Zenith means: The highest level or the greatest.

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Being a superhero would be one of the coolest things in the world. Because I could never be a superhero, I made up a superhero version of myself. I wanted to have a cool and origional name, so I came up with Yloh the holy warrior.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Dibs..... Just because... I don't want anyone else to have this username... so I called dibs on it..

Top Bottom