• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game IV - Milford, CT - Aug 29, 08 - Bring TV's/Wii's Please

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I look at an RG thread there's so many MM's for random games. So...

Anyone want a SMB1 or SMW speed run money match?

Wes do you have a teammate for this? If not would you like to win together? :0P haha

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You know, i always see people asking Cat Fight to do teams with them, and I think the only time I've EVER seen him actually do teams was in friendlies an Esticle ago.

It sorta cracks me up.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Cat Fight and I ****ing own.

He and Nana teamed once that it saw, but him and I took those ****ing friendlies to heart and the max

noodles

Smash Champion
if someone cud bring a tv or something i could complete the setup with wii/brawl

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
You know, i always see people asking Cat Fight to do teams with them, and I think the only time I've EVER seen him actually do teams was in friendlies an Esticle ago.

It sorta cracks me up.
An Esticle ago? Hmm.... it might have been me he and I teamed and came in 5th or 7th or something.

Wes if you suck at teams why did we place well both times? Somehow I don't think it's me carrying us :0/

anyone $2-5 money match?

noodles

Smash Champion
An Esticle ago? Hmm.... it might have been me he and I teamed and came in 5th or 7th or something.

Wes if you suck at teams why did we place well both times? Somehow I don't think it's me carrying us :0/

anyone $2-5 money match?
ill money match you

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
But KevinM doesn't play Brawl, and that makes me sad Panda.

And we never played 64 at Mass Madness, that was depressing. I suppose playing Nuro for god knows how long was good too though...

TeeVee

Smash Lord
still looking for a partner, most likely ill find one from playing friendlies anyway lol

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
alright, so im gonna throw this out there.

Friday will officially be a school day. Does this mess up anyone else's plans of going?

I don't think this will sway anyone's opinions, but wouldn't a saturday be better for this?

noodles

Smash Champion
when i saw the date i thought the samething, luckly for me class starts on the 4th

TeeVee

Smash Lord
School starts the 2nd but saturday would work better anyway.

Owell, I still need partner

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hey nana i'll mm you, you too cat fight! >< i want my dollar back anyone else?

btw catfight i dropped switching chars and just learned intense combos as olimar. gl my friend, gl.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sigh...I wish I could make it to this but I have college orientation that entire weekend. No doubt its gonna rock tho : )
Aww man wish y'coulda made it again.

hey nana i'll mm you, you too cat fight! >< i want my dollar back anyone else?

btw catfight i dropped switching chars and just learned intense combos as olimar. gl my friend, gl.
Lmao nice I can't wait. :"}

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
There's no entrance fee, but there's a house cut of $2 which is the same thing but people don't have to pay to come in the venue.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Hopefully they take it away from the 10 0_o

stillneeddoublespartner!

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Yea so me and M-D are teaming for this but he's got stupid work and can't get a ride so idk if I can make singles :0(:0(:0(

Lame. Really hope I can. LOUIS CALL OUT N00B!!! YOU HAVE THE FLU ON FRIDAY REMEMBER?

Top Bottom