• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reapers Game IV - Milford, CT - Aug 29, 08 - Bring TV's/Wii's Please

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I still wish I went. Now I'm disappointed in myself until I go to another Tournament

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I thought about that but I'm actually just going for singles and I'm gonna work. Maybe at another tourney? I'll see you there though. Marth dittos?
Alright maybe next time. I teamed with Ace anyway, so it was cool. And yea, more Marth dittos next time.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ace, when i was watching ; you were doing well with diddy in doubles

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
My singles matches and friendlies were pretty bad. The one's with Emmy I was playing better but still had tons of stupid **** happening. Messed up inputs, complete failure to shield out of a Giant's Punch charge for somereason... not climbing the ledge when I'm trying.

Tons of ludicrously little things were going wrong that match and over all I was in a ****ty mood the whole day. No johns, I played like **** and did poorly in Singles and didn't help Kevin much in teams, sadly. I should have gotten myself out of the mood I was in but I couldn't manage it.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I was actually pretty pissed that I couldn't get a partner for doubles, but now that people know i don't suck maybe someone will team with me...

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I don't mind teaming with people that have expierence fighting with, against or as Diddy Kong. Makes my banana play a little easier.

It's nice when they know how to use them too, or at least how to avoid them, if need be.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
to sol's question - I only remember top 5

1 - Noodles - rob
2- TeeVee - rob (robs gonna jump on Ankoku's tourny list)
3- Icylight - Oli/D3
4 - Budai - pit
5 - Cat fight - snake

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Grats on 2nd Teevee! Our match was so close but now I'm glad you won since I probably would have lost to Icy cause his Olimar is crazy and I can't play against them pikmins.

edit: that sentence is so **** run-on but I don't really care, hah.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I generally don't care much for doubles, so I didn't want an overly skilled player to have to fight with. If Ace wasn't there I was going to team with you anyway T.V., but I did ask him first. Also, I'm pretty sure I got 5th along with Cat Fight.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
how many people went? i've decided to stop going to local tournies until the attendance grows again. Im sorry but most of the time the travel is like 1-2 hours and only like 15 people show up. Its not really the money, but im mostly disappointed w/ NE's lack of interest and drive to get better at brawl.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Not many. A little less than NFBIII. But it was a problem that it was on a Friday and people had school, which is why it had such a low turnout.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm actually thinking the same thing as Black Mage, what's the point of driving so far for so little. That said I really enjoy Cat Fight's tournies normally...

IcyLight

Smash Lord
this tourney was a really fun one, whoever didn't make it missed out :) anyways, Tevee and Noodles i'm coming for you next time >_>

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Seriously, budai + icylight ; those were the 2 most fun sets I ever had. GGS both of you

(noodles is too good >_>)

edit : icy and budai $1mm next time we meet up =]

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
dam i wish i would of went to this... two robs getting first and second? like come on, thats easy money lol Cat Fight please tell me when your having the next one =]

Top Bottom