• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Roster FINALLY leaked? or new prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Would'nt mind if it was real, but I dunno, we'll find out next week.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Did Wiseguy just say this is fake? Well thats confirmation that this is the real roster enough for me ;)

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
It doesn't have Ness anywhere on the list, not even under cut characters. and roy too, I think.

The Director

Smash Lord
I've said it before and I'll say it again: any roster with Geno in it is likely to be a fake roster. (even though I want him in the game like whoa)

This is believable though. 40 sounds like the right number, and who would put Lip in a fake roster? Nobody wants Lip in Brawl. (all 6 of you who do can go take a seat outside)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've said it before and I'll say it again: any roster with Geno in it is likely to be a fake roster. (even though I want him in the game like whoa)

This is believable though. 40 sounds like the right number, and who would put Lip in a fake roster? Nobody wants Lip in Brawl. (all 6 of you who do can go take a seat outside)
WHY??? He has 5 mentions in Sakurai's poll and even looked into the character

brawl.admin

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the story was made up too well, to be true. He actually tried to hard to make a believable story... but anyways, I'll be happy if this is the final roster. It has my Geno and Megaman. I would miss king k. rule though. Also, Midna would be a good addition, since she probably would be riding wolf link. Then she could use her giant hand as the grab and stuff.

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Alright, this roster is very sloppy, cut character section is incomplete, I highly doubt this is correct. I can't believe the number of rosters here claiming to be true. All of them are DIFFERENT! Also notice the posters register date and posts, seems like he came for the sole purpose of spreading this disease. > <

Zek

Smash Ace
Fake. No newcomers in the starting roster = ridiculous. And you claim Sonic isn't unlocked by SSE even though his intro video shows him being played in SSE.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Tons of people also thought theallmightgoat sounded "more reliable" because it was more realistic. Leaks probably aren't going to happen, don't give me the "it happened with Melee" think, because that's probably exactly why it won't this time. If Nintendo didn't want Melee to get out and it did, they probably learned from their mistakes.

And this one is not very believable. It's too generic, there are no wtf characters, not to mention that it would have 4 less starters than Melee. I have troubles believing that.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Midna = Fail
W.W. Link = Double Fail
No Sheik = Mega Fail

Midna AND W.W.Link AND No Sheik = ULTRA MEGA MEGA FAIL

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I'm going to throw my two cents of false prophets in here with the fact that Sonic does indeed have a role in SSE, as seen in his intro video, so he is very likely unlockable through that mode. That is unless of course, the SSE expands like Adventure Mode in Melee, and new characters unlocked trigger new routes and alterations to the story.

Boofer

Smash Ace
I don't believe it because I'm almost 100% sure that the starting roster is larger after Coro Coro specifically said that Sonic and Snake were unlockable but failed to say whether any other characters were. I'd really like that roster.

Destiny Smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, it's not any more credible than anything else.
I do like the list, though. I'd be really happy with it if it were true.

Of course, here's the REAL question...
With all of these prophets and crap all over, infesting the internet with fake Brawl info...what if one of them, somewhere, is actually true?
It'd either be completely coincidental or we'd all miss it. :p
The game will be out in, like, 10 days, and we're bound to find out everything then.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Excellent list at least. Don't have a problem with the starting characters, they'll be unlocked fast enough in SSE. *sigh* if only it were true... we'll see I guess.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
After some thinking, this is a pretty crazy idea, no sane "leaker" would intentionally make a starting roster that small, so I kind of want to believe this.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
False. Why would Pit be the first newcomer on Dojo? He's been playable THREE times, and has been known of since Day 1, so why make him unlockable? Besides, his videos of Subspace *Including Peach and Zelda* have both been shown. Peach and Zelda are in the FIRST subspace video. So, no way

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
We have a thread devoted entirely to all of these "prophets" and "leaks," to determine the validity of them, and see if they have any worth.

Majin's "An index of "leaks" and statuses: ..." is a good place to start, and a better place to post all of these new lists, instead of clogging up the General Brawl Forum.

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
Notice the starting roster.

Now notice THE PEOPLE ON THE BOXART AND COMMERCIALS.

ChaoticTH

Smash Ace
Some town in USA Georgia Mains: Falco and Yoshi _
False. Why would Pit be the first newcomer on Dojo? He's been playable THREE times, and has been known of since Day 1, so why make him unlockable? Besides, his videos of Subspace *Including Peach and Zelda* have both been shown. Peach and Zelda are in the FIRST subspace video. So, no way
Okay, so? Just because they've been shown on the Dojo or first trailers doesn't mean they're not unlockable(I.E: Sonic and Snake)

Sapere Aude!

Smash Rookie
There is no way any of these leaks or profits will ever be right in all of our eyes. Until the release of the game, or a picture of new characters in game is leaked, then there is hardly any reason, aside from entertainment, for predictions.

That being said I do enjoy these.

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
I agree with everyone on the starting roster. I mean...no Bowser, Peach, or Zelda? Every character who was a starting character in Melee will be a starting character in Brawl. It would make no sense to change them to unlockables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom