• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Roster FINALLY leaked? or new prophet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcman2020

Smash Cadet
many problems here... Captain Falcon would not make sense as a starting char (he should be hidden like he has been in the first 2 games) and the second I saw Midna's name on the list, I KNEW it was fake

It's nice though that Lip was included, but that's all I like about it...as far as I'm concerned, this is just a wish list and nothing more

KingGeorge

Smash Cadet
waaay fake, nice story, but still fake as, plus, Gamefaqs, duh! fakity fake fake fake.

no way cap fal is on the starting list, he hasn't been dojo'd yet.

sorry about any points people have already made here too, couldn't be bothered to read it all.

raidenwing

Smash Cadet
this makes sense and is a good roster, except it is making me sad because some characters i really wanted are gone. the only issue with this is the newpaper article stating the 48 character roster, so this may just be a really well written fake leak.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Funny, I remember this exact same roster IN THE LEAKS THREAD. If it isn't there, then why don't you post it there instead of taking up room.
As for the list itself... The starting roster kills it. No need for any observations beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom