• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Random: Jak (Jak & Daxter) vs Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I agree. I'll do it. SM can back up me, though, just in case, if he wants.
Very well. I'll do my best to help Arucard make a comeback, lol. Give me till when I said in my last post, though.
Good luck, guys, and enjoy Hellsing, Sephiroth, I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

Edit : Don't post any info that you get until you're done coming up with info, and if one of us finishes before the other, the one who is still working shall not counter the finished one's ideas.
Good luck. :)

Edit 2 - And by countering, I mean looking at each of their points and pointing out flaws, etc.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
Pretty sure if they're REALLY going at it, they'll start fighting in their most powerful forms so as to not waste any potential. Whatever else happens in a fight, the most conclusive outcome is determined when both are as good as they can possibly be for as long as possible. So the arguments for lower form [either char.] matchups are irrelevant.

It's like when you play those Dragonball Z games and you just start out as Super Saiyan 3 Goku V. Perfect Cell, not waste time building up your energy to get there later.

Pretty sure no clever and/or rasengan-related tactics or maneuvers Naruto delivers will bridge the gap in speed and strength that Ichigo has just recently attained, now being able to fight Aizen and even catch his sword. He's a beast of the basics.
_

I do not wish to comandeer the thread, so if my way of comparing the two universes is not the same as OP, I'll change the argument a bit, BUT I believe this is a rather important thing to make clear should we all like to continue real discussion:

1. You either do not "parallel" their universes, like me, and let them be true to the way they've been portrayed.

2. Force accomadation over one to be able to fit in the other thus denying a character the advantages of the universe they're in.

3. "Parallel" both in a "middle-ground" essentially impressing your own universe on the both of them as if they're now characters of yours.

I'm reminded of Meno's "Respect the Game" thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271219&highlight=respect+the+game

God I love arguing.
what does that mean "catch his sword"
I mean i saw naruto has rasengan then you seemed to just say ichigo wins
i like the parellel accomdation better
well it was a better write up of their ablities anyway . Plus it gave better reasons as to why some characters had the advantage like naruto

PD4FR

Smash Ace
what does that mean "catch his sword"
I mean i saw naruto has rasengan then you seemed to just say ichigo wins
i like the parellel accomdation better
well it was a better write up of their ablities anyway . Plus it gave better reasons as to why some characters had the advantage like naruto

We have already decided the winner between Ichigo and Naruto, and between Ishida and Shikamaru. Ichigo and Ishida win, for reasons stated several pages earlier.

I'd appreciate if you contribute to the relevant fights at hand: Arucard vs. Lucy, and Light vs. Lelouch with Geass. These fights are not as one-sided as you may think: you can just read the past pages and understand that. Quirky is analyzing Lucy, and I'm analyzing Arucard; we will post our full details in this thread later, then cross-examine. We may act out a fight, too, as suggested by Sephiroth.

Don't worry about Ichigo and Ishida; we are putting all of the winners we accumulate in a bracket where they will fight.

Edit - Sorry Mods, but a double post is necessary soon....

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Arucard Analysis

Before I start, I would like to say that I have changed something. We are making it so that he can still lose souls while warping reality.

Arucard: In short, he is one of the original vampires, unlike the new breed that you see in Hellsing. He is much more powerful, faster, enduring, and altogether deadly. I really can not stress the almost immortal form he has currently.
His semi-immortality is based on the souls he has collected. These souls keep him alive, even if he is afflicted with wounds that could kill anything. Once he runs out of souls, though, he is vulnerable; in other words, he was never completely immortal in the first place. This fight is not one-sided, for neither party is immortal, as some previously thought.
Arucard’s greatest weapon is definitely his reality warping capabilities. I call it that because it does literally what I stated: he warps his surroundings into what I’ll call a “red night”. (“Red knight” is a reference to 11 Eyes, in order to bring across an understanding for those who haven’t watched Hellsing.)
These reality warping capabilities lets him gain even more power than he would have normally with his two guns, which he is very accurate and deadly with. He loses his human shape and becomes a black matter, which can change it’s form into different, almost invincible weapons, such as a vicious dog. (Do not underestimate this “red night”; it can kill most people, and comparing him to a vicious dog is not giving him enough verbal credit.)

Range - Arucard’s range is either very long, or infinite, depending on his form. Very long is what I’ll consider his two guns’ range, for he is a very accurate shot, not to mention the guns are deadly. While warping reality, he is considered omnipotent within the area. He can catch up with the opponent easily, and attack him ferociously. His range is excellent.

Defense - Arucard's defense is based upon his quickness and his skill with arms. He can take many blows and stabs and still just "come back to life" because of his supply of souls. Basically, his defense is good, not great, but slightly unnecessary, unless his souls start disappearing to fast. While warping reality, he becomes much harder to attack and harm, however. By the rules I've made, he is still vulnerable during this time.

Stamina – As explained before, Arucard’s stamina is quite possibly his best attribute. His many souls keep him alive and running through many occurrences which would normally result in death. Once out of souls, however, he is as vulnerable as anyone else. This is why he is not completely immortal. His stamina is great.

Control – Since we are assuming there are no third parties in this battle, and that Integra is not giving him orders, Arucard’s control is perfect; he has no Seras Victoria or Integra to worry about. That is all there is to say.

Reality Warping – His strongest weapon is presumably his reality warping capabilities. He has infinite range, and his opponent has little chance to get away. He is still vulnerable, as we are changing the fight a little so that Alucard can still lose souls while warping reality. Therefore, he is not immortal in his strongest mode, either. He has deadly shape-shifting abilities, can still use his guns, and can warp around at will, hence his infinite range, as mentioned earlier.

Weaknesses – Arucard may seem very strong, even invincible, but it is not so. His first weakness is that if he is disarmed, he is forced to warp reality, or he would stand no chance in this battle. Also, he stays alive by using the souls he has captured. Essentially, each soul is like a bit of life to him. When out of souls, he would become a very mortal vampire, able to be killed. He is far from immortal.

Overall, Arucard is a very strong opponent, not to be underestimated. He is a deadly vampire, and he would demolish most people easily. I haven't said much because there is not much to say about Arucard. I may have said more if this had been someone else, but Arucard is simple to explain, although deadly. If I was comparing to Lucy, this would be much longer, but since I'm not, I'll keep it at this.

Good luck analyzing Lucy’s strength, Quirky.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lucy Analysis

Lucy/Kaede:
Wikipedia said:
Is a diclonius girl, around 18 years old and the central protagonist of the Elfen Lied series. Lucy has four vectors with a limited range of about two meters. However, she can be swift and lethal within that range, and will use any nearby objects as high velocity projectiles to kill at greater distances. She is also capable of stopping or deflecting most standard ammunition when she concentrates on the task.
Lucy has a deep hate for all humans (except Kohta) and won't hesitate to kill anyone. But being a diclonius she does not hate any other animal and will not kill any, and therefore she is also nicknamed the enemy of human kind.

Mobility - She has the ability to move great distances by using her vetors to jump, which can easily close the distance between her and her opponant. She also can suspend herself in mid air by using her vectors.

Range - Two meters of death, anything that comes in range within two meters in any direction of her, is sliced, torn, and cut to peices by her vetors. But her range isn't limited to two meters, she can throw objects at high velocities at her opponants. This could be as simple as a pen or a stone, or this could be something as deadly as a knife or a bullet from your own gun.

Defense- Due to her Vectors, she can block anything within her two meter range, but she does have a weight limit, but that wasn't specified and won't matter that much in this match up.

Stamina – Her stamina has been a little iffy, she can run jump and do anything a normal person could do, and she could probably stand more pain than a normal person due to all the torcher on her when she was captive.

Control – Lucy has a second half of her that is triggered by pain, if she is damaged she will revert to this state and will be defenseless, unless we want to get rid of this weakness, this is her one major flaw.

Vectors – Are invisible hands that move at high speeds that are two meters in length. They also have the ability (due to gene splicing) to make all your future children into diclonius. Although this ability serves no purpose in the battle itself, if Alucard plans to have children someday he will get a bad message when his daughter turns 3.

Weaknesses – One touch = win for Alucard, also as said before she has a weight limit on her vectors.

This is my overveiw, and sorry that I stole your format P-Diddy. :p

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Don't worry about it. Oh, and try not to quote Wikipedia. :p These are our debates, not some random guys' beliefs on Wiki.

Good job, though. :)

May Quirky be swift in finishing his part, and then we can compare.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
forgot the quote tags... I think they got deleted from the microsoft word program I used to type this up.
I see...fair enough, just try not to do it a whole lot in the future, unless you are really pressed on time. :)

Once again, I'll say that we are waiting on Quirky for his input.

Edit - Not saying we can't discuss, we just can't decide a winner yet. Unless Quirky runs super late, then we'll start cross-examining.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thus would be who has the cutes girls and the best personalities in those harems. This isn't really a battle, but could be alot of fun.

We could do this as a bonus round or something.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Thus would be who has the cutes girls and the best personalities in those harems. This isn't really a battle, but could be alot of fun.

We could do this as a bonus round or something.
Bonus round? Nice idea...could we do this after Light vs. Lelouch with geass, or should we do it right after Lucy owns Arucard Arucard vs. Lucy is over?

I like the idea. :)

Edit - I take it the personalities judged would be the gender with the majority of characters, right?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Kaede AKA Lucy:

Elfen Lied is set on Earth. That takes into account the fact that teleporting behind your opponent is impossible. You can't use Substitution Jutsu or even Flash Steps. There is no Mangekyou Sharingan or Bankai or Second Gear. Physics plays a big part in the Elfen fights (hyuk hyuk XD)

Her vectors' range is two meters, but in those two meters she is invincible. She is skilled enough to stop a .50 caliber rifle's bullet. I'm guessing the bullets from Alucard's gun will be thrown right back at him with deadly force. Alucard is dangerous, given, but Lucy is very good at short range and dangerous enough even at long range.

Defense isn't a problem for Lucy, because, as stated above, two meters is her Gaara's Armor of Sand. Long range won't affect her that much, although given the fact that Alucard can fire multiple bullets in a second might push her limits.

As for stamina, compared to a human she's supernatural. Compared to a supernatural, she's weak. She's nowhere near Alucard's level but she's good enough. As long as she doesn't suffer heavy damage, Nyu won't surface. As Sephiroth said, she can withstand an unusual amount of pain due to the torture she's suffered.

Her control over her vectors is extraordinary, even compared to other Diclonius girls. Already discussed earlier.

Her only great weakness is pain. As long as the damage isn't truly massive, she'll live, as evidenced by the last chapter in the manga, and recession to Nyu isn't a factor as long as she's motivated enough.

Lucy is powerful, her mobility is excellent and she will, ultimately, corner Alucard and rip him to pieces. Since the Piccolo rule is in effect, that's a loss to Alucard.

PS: Sorry for the really late reply. :urg:

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
~Wow, nice job guys, you really know your stuff :)

So next match will be ready to discuss...NOWZ

EDIT: Here's a random match i thought would be cool to see, Zuko vs Neji o.o

PD4FR

Smash Ace
We have all analysed our fighters, and it is time to review.
My post may seem unorganized, but that is because it is. I am fighting for both sides in my post, and deciding who I think wins. Quirky has decided on Lucy; Sephiroth is undecided; I am deciding in this post.

Lucy, the only one with a vote as of now, has the clear advantage up close. Her 2 meters are like a labyrinth wall in the Yugioh card game, they are like Gaara's sand shield, they are like Kagame's destructive blows caused just by looking at something.

How does Arucard counter this? By staying at a distance of course. But can he do this easily? Arucard is fast, but Lucy moves around faster, disregarding Arucard's reality warping.
Lucy can use her arms to move very fast and to lift herself up into the air to dodge bullets while she approaches. Also, since Arucard's defense is not the greatest, the only thing left for him to do is warp reality.

This is where it gets interesting. Obviously, Arucard had no chance before, but does he now? He's probably lost some souls by now, but he is warping reality finally. Arucard can now move around freely, possibly showing up behind Lucy quickly and shooting her in the back of the head. Normally, a .45 caliber shot wouldn't kill Lucy, but remember: Arucard is a fast shooter. He could shoot several at her head before she can react. There is no evidence that Lucy can see behind her, so what can she do?

Suddenly the tide is in Arucard's favor. A sudden flank without warning. How could she counter this?

Well, first of all, Lucy had the top of her scalp cut off as a child. She lived, too. Now, considering she is an adult, we can only assume she can take even worse hits, such as several to different areas as long as the heart and Brain are not hit. So, is it not obvious what she does?

She takes two of her vectors and puts them against her back and the back of her head at all times. Otherwise, she will get instantly destroyed from behind, and if Arucard does come from behind, he will get attacked and probably lose a soul. He will learn and stop doing this.

Arucard now has no way to attack Lucy from the back, and Lucy now only has 2 useful vectors. Interesting.

Arucard can attack her front, but Lucy's vector's would hurt him badly, and he would have to regenerate. He can still use his guns, but Lucy has powers to stop the bullets. Even if Arucard shoots his 14 shots at once, Lucy has been shown to stop hundreds of bullets before in Elfin Lied.

Arucard has no way to approach. Lucy has to get close to attack, obviously, and now she can. Arucard will get cornered, and he will be viciously attacked, only to regenerate and be attacked again. Arucard will run out of souls eventually, and will eventually die.

Lucy wins.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
We have all analysed our fighters, and it is time to review.
My post may seem unorganized, but that is because it is. I am fighting for both sides in my post, and deciding who I think wins. Quirky has decided on Lucy; Sephiroth is undecided; I am deciding in this post.

Lucy, the only one with a vote as of now, has the clear advantage up close. Her 2 meters are like a labyrinth wall in the Yugioh card game, they are like Gaara's sand shield, they are like Kagame's destructive blows caused just by looking at something.

How does Arucard counter this? By staying at a distance of course. But can he do this easily? Arucard is fast, but Lucy moves around faster, disregarding Arucard's reality warping.
Lucy can use her arms to move very fast and to lift herself up into the air to dodge bullets while she approaches. Also, since Arucard's defense is not the greatest, the only thing left for him to do is warp reality.

This is where it gets interesting. Obviously, Arucard had no chance before, but does he now? He's probably lost some souls by now, but he is warping reality finally. Arucard can now move around freely, possibly showing up behind Lucy quickly and shooting her in the back of the head. Normally, a .45 caliber shot wouldn't kill Lucy, but remember: Arucard is a fast shooter. He could shoot several at her head before she can react. There is no evidence that Lucy can see behind her, so what can she do?

Suddenly the tide is in Arucard's favor. A sudden flank without warning. How could she counter this?

Well, first of all, Lucy had the top of her scalp cut off as a child. She lived, too. Now, considering she is an adult, we can only assume she can take even worse hits, such as several to different areas as long as the heart and Brain are not hit. So, is it not obvious what she does?

She takes two of her vectors and puts them against her back and the back of her head at all times. Otherwise, she will get instantly destroyed from behind, and if Arucard does come from behind, he will get attacked and probably lose a soul. He will learn and top doing this.

Arucard now has no way to attack Lucy from the back, and Lucy now only has 2 useful vectors. Interesting.

Arucard can attack her front, but Lucy's vector's would hurt him badly, and he would have to regenerate. He can still use his guns, but Lucy has powers to stop the bullets. Even if Arucard shoots his 14 shots at once, Lucy has been shown to stop hundreds of bullets before in Elfin Lied.

Arucard has no way to approach. Lucy has to get close to attack, obviously, and now she can. Arucard will get cornered, and he will be viciously attacked, only to regenerate and be attacked again. Arucard will run out of souls eventually, and will eventually die.

Lucy wins.
Does everyone agree with this? (Or most actually)

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Yeah, Lucy wins.

Worst case scenario: Lucy ends up badly beaten, but wins nonetheless.

Best case scenario: As Alucard is taunting her, she gets in range and snaps his head off.

Sorry, Alucard, but the loss of your immortality cost you. He's still a hell of a cool character, though.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Why exactly do you have it that Arucard won? Both of us said Lucy, and Sephiroth is undecided.
:p
Because itachi said so of course. lol i couldn't read some of the post, itachi said they were to long and if he was to read them this would happen:

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Yeah, Lucy wins.

Worst case scenario: Lucy ends up badly beaten, but wins nonetheless.

Best case scenario: As Alucard is taunting her, she gets in range and snaps his head off.

Sorry, Alucard, but the loss of your immortality cost you. He's still a hell of a cool character, though.
I'm glad you agree.
Did you read my post? I almost thought that I had Arucard winning, lol.
:ohwell:

Edit - Lol, Prof. :laugh:
Anyways, Lucy won, though. Just read my post. It's pretty long, but I think it's a good read. ;)

quirkynature

Smash Ace
iTachi rules
You know, Itachi is almost as broken as any DBZ character. All you need is eye contact, and you will look at him, even to scoff at him. You're already in the Nightmare Realm. Actually, he even has a genjutsu that activates simply by pointing at the target. Ownage. Pure, unadulterated ownage.

XD

Itachi rules. He'd **** Ichigo so bad Ichigo won't pick up his sword anymore.

@PD4FR: what's your name stand for, anyway? Mine is from my Pokemon days, when my Blaziken was a quirky nature and my Ralts was a modest (LUCKKYYYYYY lol).

You definitely had Alucard winning, at least on the cusp, but the fact that he can lose souls while reality warping cost him heavily. Even with the Piccolo rule in effect, it cost him. Otherwise, he's almost as broken as Itachi.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
You know, Itachi is almost as broken as any DBZ character. All you need is eye contact, and you will look at him, even to scoff at him. You're already in the Nightmare Realm. Actually, he even has a genjutsu that activates simply by pointing at the target. Ownage. Pure, unadulterated ownage.

XD

@PD4FR: what's your name stand for, anyway? Mine is from my Pokemon days, when my Blaziken was a quirky nature and my Ralts was a modest (LUCKKYYYYYY lol).

You definitely had Alucard winning, at least on the cusp, but the fact that he can lose souls while reality warping cost him heavily. Even with the Piccolo rule in effect, it cost him. Otherwise, he's almost as broken as Itachi.
Lol, I meant after we decided on the Piccolo rule I had Lucy winning. :laugh:
At least I think I did?
Of course I had Arucard winning before that.

Oh, my name? I'll send you a PM, lol.

By the way:

@Sephiroth - Err...when you said Light vs. Lelouch No Geass...did you mean he doesn't have his geass? Lol, I thought you were saying he had it, because "no" means "of" in japanese. (roughly) So I thought you were saying Light vs. Lelouch with his Geass, lol.

Don't change it yet, Prof., but I have a strong feeling there was a misunderstanding here. :laugh:

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW

XD

lol but u konw dbz. Lmao goku probably wouldn't even get affected by it xD
Yeah ichigo vs itachi itachi wins :D

quirkynature

Smash Ace
lol but u konw dbz. Lmao goku probably wouldn't even get affected by it xD
Yeah ichigo vs itachi itachi wins :D
HAHAHA I know what you mean. By the time it takes Itachi to turn on his Mangekyo Sharingan, Goku would have finished him off with a simple kiai.

Itachi's great, but not that great. Definitely in the top 10 best anime fighters. Eye contact=death. Tough to beat that.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
HAHAHA I know what you mean. By the time it takes Itachi to turn on his Mangekyo Sharingan, Goku would have finished him off with a simple kiai.

Itachi's great, but not that great. Definitely in the top 10 best anime fighters. Eye contact=death. Tough to beat that.
The truth. That is all.

I'll be right back, guys.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
The truth. That is all.

I'll be right back, guys.
Alright :)

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. SS3 Goku vs the entire cast of naruto & bleach, SS3 Goku wins.

Cell vs 1000 ichigo bankai...Kick=200 ichigos dead. 300 ichigos charge, 10 ki blast= 300 plus an extra 100 dead. 499 ichigos do getsuga tenshou, cell does kamehameha= all 499 dead. 1 left, ichigo uses all hollow powers, getsug- cell kicks, ichigo dies. Orihime pops up outta know where, ichigo is ressurtected and gains 300 life points. ichigo uses volt tackle, cell absorbs him. GAME

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Cell? CELL?! Raditz should be enough here XD
Raditz rules. If he wasn't DBZ, I'd consider putting him in a battle, lol.

Alright :)

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. SS3 Goku vs the entire cast of naruto & bleach, SS3 Goku wins.

Cell vs 1000 ichigo bankai...Kick=200 ichigos dead. 300 ichigos charge, 10 ki blast= 300 plus an extra 100 dead. 499 ichigos do getsuga tenshou, cell does kamehameha= all 499 dead. 1 left, ichigo uses all hollow powers, getsug- cell kicks, ichigo dies. Orihime pops up outta know where, ichigo is ressurtected and gains 300 life points. ichigo uses volt tackle, cell absorbs him. GAME
I knew math was good for something. :laugh:
A fellow Cell fan, I see.

Edit - Cell is overpowered, lol.

Edit 2- I had the worst 300th post ever on the last page.

Edit 3 - I don't have time to talk about it now, but we need to start talking about Light vs. Lelouch with Geass. First off: Does Lelouch really get the Geass in this match?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
So, I just read up on Lelouch's Geass from Geasswiki, and most wikis are pretty accurate, so I'll start with that assumption because I have nothing to do for the next two hours.

Light is a genius. Definitely. Lelouch, from what I've read, is a mastermind. And he uses and alias. And Light doesn't have Shinigami eyes. So, Lelouch is pretty much protected from Light.

Lelouch, however, is pulling a semi-Itachi and once there's eye-contact, the Geass will input the command to Light to kill himself.

Game, set, match.

Discussion, anyone?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ok the to clear things up, Lelouch gets the geass, but not a nightmare or C-2. Light gets the Deathnote but not the shinigami.

Also, I'm going with Alucard in the Lucy vs Alucard matchup.
Lucy is strong and could probably beat most characters from anime, but if you get someone who can warp reality, your toast no matter what you do. From my understanding is that Alucard has complete control when he warps reality, and can shape shift into what he wants. If this is true Alucard could become something that moves faster than her vectors. (thinking of something moving at the speed of light or close to it) and just kill her before she has time to react. Lucy is fast but not fast enough to stop something of that caliber.

Winner Alucard in my book but W/e it's a team thing so I can't make up your mind for you.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh, my name? I'll send you a PM, lol.
You won't let me see P-diddy?

Cell? CELL?! Raditz should be enough here XD
Ratiz is so weak we can grow Ratiz! *pulls out sibermen seeds*

So, I just read up on Lelouch's Geass from Geasswiki, and most wikis are pretty accurate, so I'll start with that assumption because I have nothing to do for the next two hours.

Light is a genius. Definitely. Lelouch, from what I've read, is a mastermind. And he uses and alias. And Light doesn't have Shinigami eyes. So, Lelouch is pretty much protected from Light.

Lelouch, however, is pulling a semi-Itachi and once there's eye-contact, the Geass will input the command to Light to kill himself.

Game, set, match.

Discussion, anyone?
Not exactly, yes Eye contact = Death. but it's more of how you get to that point rather than anything else.

Also Cell was the best villain from DBZ no contest.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
obviously not

Itachi never fought with his full strength because he was sick and/or he hated fighting. As such, we'll never know if he really could have eye contact=death.

However, he was extremely proficient with Tsukuyomi, so if he can make somebody pass through three days, three weeks shouldn't be an issue, either. That's mental pain. Too much and that's eventually death.

Therefore, eye contact=death.

And, well, Amaterasu.

XD

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
You won't let me see P-diddy?

Ratiz is so weak we can grow Ratiz! *pulls out sibermen seeds*

Not exactly, yes Eye contact = Death. but it's more of how you get to that point rather than anything else.

Also Cell was the best villain from DBZ no contest. Best saga EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Agreed :) his theme music is awesome

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Itachi stuff
Speculation on his potential if he really wanted to fight is not something any of us can do reasonably.

mental pain =/= death (at least find me an example :/ )

And as I recall, even if he does manage to land it, Tsukuyomi pretty much depletes Itachi's chakra

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The effects of Tsukuyomi left the target basically paralyzed. Even though he would lose a lot of chakra in the process, it wouldn't be hard to bring a sword through the paralyzed target's heart.

Top Bottom