• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real Random: Jak (Jak & Daxter) vs Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
It's decided: Our fights are Arucard vs. Lucy, and Light vs. Lelouch or C-2.
So which fight are we doing first? Or are we doing both at the same time?
I guess having both of those at once might liven up the thread a bit.
Also, have we decided on C-2 or Lelouch?

Edit - TKO, we can only have so many battles at a time, lol. Any thoughts on this matchup? It could possibly be our next one after the two we have.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
It's decided: Our fights are Arucard vs. Lucy, and Light vs. Lelouch or C-2?
I can jump in on 'Card v. Lucy but I have no idea who Lelouch or C-2 is. Is Light from Death Note? HAHA he'd get owned in any anime battle. Sorry.

I've seen Hellsing and Elfen Lied so I can outline the general battle.

Alucard will fire off a few shots and Lucy will deflect and proceed to pulp Alucard's bones to dust. Just when she turns her back, Alucard will eat her alive because that dude can't die. Trust me. Ichigo can come in and do his thing but Alucard will just come right back and Ichigo will run out of reiatsu at some point. Alucard won't die.

Lucy puts up a good fight, given, she's one of the most bad@$$ anime heroines/vixens, but Alucard is an immortal. IDK if he'll lose against anybody save the entire DBZ cast.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
It's decided: Our fights are Arucard vs. Lucy, and Light vs. Lelouch or C-2.
So which fight are we doing first? Or are we doing both at the same time?
I guess having both of those at once might liven up the thread a bit.
Also, have we decided on C-2 or Lelouch?

Edit - TKO, we can only have so many battles at a time, lol. Any thoughts on this matchup? It could possibly be our next one after the two we have.
Yeah, it seems that b/c both hellsing and elfin are both 13 episodes it'll probably harder to get people here~

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I can jump in on 'Card v. Lucy but I have no idea who Lelouch or C-2 is. Is Light from Death Note? HAHA he'd get owned in any anime battle. Sorry.

I've seen Hellsing and Elfen Lied so I can outline the general battle.

Alucard will fire off a few shots and Lucy will deflect and proceed to pulp Alucard's bones to dust. Just when she turns her back, Alucard will eat her alive because that dude can't die. Trust me. Ichigo can come in and do his thing but Alucard will just come right back and Ichigo will run out of reiatsu at some point. Alucard won't die.

Lucy puts up a good fight, given, she's one of the most bad@$$ anime heroines/vixens, but Alucard is an immortal. IDK if he'll lose against anybody save the entire DBZ cast.
Lelouch is from Code Geass. I think Sephiroth suggested it.

Finally someone else who's seen both of them, lol. :bee:

I may be wrong, but I don't think arucard can swim, and he hates sunlight (vampire, duh).
Lucy could stall till it becomes day.

I'll post my whole thoughts later.

Edit - Professor, I personally like short anime. But I understand that, and that's why we have two fights going on at once. Arucrad vs. Lucy, and Light vs. Lelouch with Geass. Can you edit the OP please?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I say that when we do these anime battles we rule out revive or at least limit it to regen mortal wounds. Because we can just put two immortal guys and there won't be any victor.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I say that when we do these anime battles we rule out revive or at least limit it to regen mortal wounds. Because we can just put two immortal guys and there won't be any victor.
Don't think Arucard is immortal. He is weak in sunlight, can't swim (I think), and he can run out of souls, if I remember correctly.

Arucard can lose, in my opinion. Stalling works in Anime battles, too, not just Brawl and Melee. :laugh:

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Lets say it's the first to get a kill instead.
What qualifies as a kill exactly? I'm not really planning on doing stocks exactly. Arucard isn't dead until he can't come back. Wait, you haven't even seen Hellsing, lol. Do you know what you're talking about? :p

I don't think it's fair, really, because a lot of Arucard's strength comes through his multiple "lives".

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I was thinking what would normally kill a human unless they have something special like they can only die if you hit a certain place.

What if he was fighting Dante from Devil May Cry? Dante can't die unless you tear him to shreads.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I was thinking what would normally kill a human unless they have something special like they can only die if you hit a certain place.

What if he was fighting Dante from Devil May Cry? Dante can't die unless you tear him to shreads.
That's why we wouldn't put Arucard against Dante...Arucard would probably lose.
Way earlier in the thread, someone actually suggested Karas vs. Dante, which makes much more sense.
Arucard has plenty of things that could get him seriously hurt, I really don't see why we need to get rid of his best weapon: semi-infinite 1-ups. ;)

lol, just witnessed this xD.
Lol, good job.
Oh, and thanks for editing the original post, although you did include both fights in Match 3...:laugh:
Thanks. :)

Edit - Just noticed that when I explained how Arucard would lose, that proves he is not entirely immortal. Neither is Dante. That is why these are all good matchups, not immortal vs. immortal boring stuff.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I may be wrong, but I don't think arucard can swim, and he hates sunlight (vampire, duh).
Lucy could stall till it becomes day.
Sunlight doesn't really affect him all that much. Lucy could stall it till day but it'd just piss him off for stalling.

Fair enough. Let's say Alucard puts his ego out of the line for this one battle.

Lucy can withstand up to .50 caliber shots from a rifle. Alucard has guns of .45 caliber (Casull) and 13 mm bullets (The Jackal).

Lucy is used to fighting humans, who can only shoot at human speeds. Alucard is a true vampire (I'd love to see Edward Cullen even attempt to fight Alucard) who can fight pretty darn well even without his trusty guns. As for range, let's not forget Lucy has a limit on her vectors. Alucard has no limit on his guns.

Unfortunately, this is an analogy of Ichigo v. Naruto because, well, Alucard's broken. In a nice way, but broken nonetheless. Lucy won't stand a chance. :ohwell:

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Ok, I'll agree on unlimited life durring night for Alucard, as long as if someone does have unlimoted life period, we nerf it so someone can kill him. Ok?
I agree. We will have to be careful with how we nerf, though. We don't want to make it too unrealistic. And yes, I know this is Anime, it's not realistic in the first place. Read through the lines. ;)

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Sunlight doesn't really affect him all that much. Lucy could stall it till day but it'd just piss him off for stalling.

Fair enough. Let's say Alucard puts his ego out of the line for this one battle.

Lucy can withstand up to .50 caliber shots from a rifle. Alucard has guns of .45 caliber (Casull) and 13 mm bullets (The Jackal).

Lucy is used to fighting humans, who can only shoot at human speeds. Alucard is a true vampire (I'd love to see Edward Cullen even attempt to fight Alucard) who can fight pretty darn well even without his trusty guns. As for range, let's not forget Lucy has a limit on her vectors. Alucard has no limit on his guns.

Unfortunately, this is an analogy of Ichigo v. Naruto because, well, Alucard's broken. In a nice way, but broken nonetheless. Lucy won't stand a chance. :ohwell:
Alucard, even if he's decent without his guns, wouldn't stand a chance without them. Unlike Alexander, Arucard doesn't have infinite weapons. Lucy could disarm him (I don't think I need to explain how), and then Alucard would stand much less of a chance, imo. Then it's just up to Lucy to kill him and all of his souls.

Edit - Crap, double post, don't kill me mods!

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I've only seen the DMC anime, haven't played the games, so IDK about Dante's true limits. Although anybody who can wield that gigantic sword and his guns and use them at the same time is high up in my books.

Dante can't die unless you tear him to shreds. Alucard won't 'die' even if you tear him to shreds. As PD4FR said, he has semi-infinite 1-ups. I can provide Alucard's side of the story if you can provide Dante's. Then, the public can decide who is...

...THE DEADLIEST ANIME WARRIOR!!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree. We will have to be careful with how we nerf, though. We don't want to make it too unrealistic. And yes, I know this is Anime, it's not realistic in the first place. Read through the lines. ;)
The rule of Piccolo. (from DBZ)

Any wound can be regenerated as long as the head isn't damaged.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I've only seen the DMC anime, haven't played the games, so IDK about Dante's true limits. Although anybody who can wield that gigantic sword and his guns and use them at the same time is high up in my books.

Dante can't die unless you tear him to shreds. Alucard won't 'die' even if you tear him to shreds. As PD4FR said, he has semi-infinite 1-ups. I can provide Alucard's side of the story if you can provide Dante's. Then, the public can decide who is...

...THE DEADLIEST ANIME WARRIOR!!
But this isn't Dante vs. Alucard, its Alucard vs. Lucy.

PD4FR

Smash Ace

We would apply that to people with complete immortality? We could consider it, as long as it doesn't weaken whoever it is too much.

Oh, and Quirky, don't miss my other post, please.

Edit - Sephiroth - We're talking about it cuz you brought it up, lol.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Lucy could disarm him and then Alucard would stand much less of a chance, imo. Then it's just up to Lucy to kill him and all of his souls.
You know, I completely agree. The hard part for Alucard would be staying out of her range. That's it. Once he makes the mistake of getting inside, he's (excuse the pun) dead meat. XD

HAHAHA now I wanna watch DBZ. :ohwell:

Fair enough. As long as the head isn't damaged shouldn't be a problem. Alucard keeps the constraints written above in mind (excuse the pun XD) and he's fine. Actually, this level the playing field since Lucy would definitely decapitate him once she gets the chance.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
You know, I completely agree. The hard part for Alucard would be staying out of her range. That's it. Once he makes the mistake of getting inside, he's (excuse the pun) dead meat. XD
That's why I'm in charge, lol. :chuckle:
Thanks.

lolz. Dammit >.< episodes arent goin fast enough lol...
Sorry, lol.

Edit - No Quirky, we won't keep it for later, lol. I have no idea if Arucard has any chance in that fight, for reasons stated earlier.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
HAHAHA now I wanna watch DBZ. :ohwell:

Fair enough. As long as the head isn't damaged shouldn't be a problem. Alucard keeps the constraints written above in mind (excuse the pun XD) and he's fine. Actually, this level the playing field since Lucy would definitely decapitate him once she gets the chance.
DBZ is a great show, but it's the longest I know of.

Also note that even if he's decapited, he can still survive as long as the head isn't damaged, as in cut or smashed.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
DBZ is a great show, but it's the longest I know of.

Also note that even if he's decapited, he can still survive as long as the head isn't damaged, as in cut or smashed.
Longest, tch, yeah, but do you know of any other character that can "destroy the whole planet, Faaatherrrr! You've got to stop itttt!"

Put Goku against the all the anime series in the world combined and it still wouldn't be even. Put Goku on SSJ2 restriction and it might just get interesting. XD

--------------------------------------
Yeah, I read it carefully. Dante won't die unless ripped to shreds. Alucard will 'die' once his head's gone. We need an opponent worthy of Dante. And the search is on...!!

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Longest, tch, yeah, but do you know of any other character that can "destroy the whole planet, Faaatherrrr! You've got to stop itttt!"

Put Goku against the all the anime series in the world combined and it still wouldn't be even. Put Goku on SSJ2 restriction and it might just get interesting. XD

--------------------------------------
Yeah, I read it carefully. Dante won't die unless ripped to shreds. Alucard will 'die' once his head's gone. We need an opponent worthy of Dante. And the search is on...!!
You guys realize that in the OVA, Alucard's head got chopped off and he lived, right? Or are we only applying Piccolo's law to Alucard, and not Dante? :/

Goku can die, but yea, I get your point, lol.
We'd have to find a good match for Goku SSJ2, though. That will be later, maybe.

By the way, don't forget about Light vs. Lelouch, guys. I'm not sure how Light would win this, though...would Lelouch die if Light wrote his name?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
We'd have to find a good match for Goku SSJ2, though.

By the way, don't forget about Light vs. Lelouch, guys. I'm not sure how Light would win this, though...would Lelouch die if Light wrote his name?
Let's leave the entire DBZ cast out of this. It'd be a really one-sided battle. Piss Gohan off and he'd just enjoy it. XD

Well, sure, but Lelouch wins this battle for one reason: Light only kills criminals. I doubt Lelouch is a criminal. Otherwise, the Lelouch dies of a heart attack lol.

Edit: @PD4FR: SSJ1 Goku's Genki Dama was ****. SSJ2 Goku would be...well...more ownage than MK v. Link.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Piccolo's rule applies to all imortals. If they can actually die then that condition will be placed instead of Piccolo's rule.
Well, in that case, we could use Dante; his head could be injured, he doesn't have to be ripped to shreds anymore. We'll use him later.

Alucard vs. Lucy is leaning towards Lucy in my opinion. Once Alucard is disarmed, which seems reasonable enough to do, Lucy will just have to get within range and attack the head of Alucard.

Lucy is winning right now, but the war isn't over.

Quirky, lol, what was I thinking. Yea, no DBZ. I'm thinking about too many things right now, sorry.

Edit: Let's not say that Light wouldn't kill Lelouch if he was about to die. Light is unpredictable in a slightly predictable way.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Let's leave the entire DBZ cast out of this. It'd be a really one-sided battle. Piss Gohan off and he'd just enjoy it. XD

Well, sure, but Lelouch wins this battle for one reason: Light only kills criminals. I doubt Lelouch is a criminal. Otherwise, the Lelouch dies of a heart attack lol.
Lelouch is a criminal, but he goes under an alias so its a tough battle.

Well, in that case, we could use Dante; his head could be injured, he doesn't have to be ripped to shreds anymore. We'll use him later.

Alucard vs. Lucy is leaning towards Lucy in my opinion. Once Alucard is disarmed, which seems reasonable enough to do, Lucy will just have to get within range and attack the head of Alucard.

Lucy is winning right now, but the war isn't over.

Quirky, lol, what was I thinking. Yea, no DBZ. I'm thinking about too many things right now, sorry.
Lucy can throw things at high speeds, so she doesn't need to be in range.

Also, lets finish whats on our plate before going for deserts. Meaning lets finish this battle before we decide the next.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
All right, summing things up:

Alucard v. Lucy:

Alucard is deadly. And stylish. And deadly. He wields two guns with extreme skill and is, as a result, unadulterated violence against almost any enemy.

Lucy is weird. And deadly. She is weirdly deadly. She has 4 vectors with an effective range of two meters in any direction. And she can deflect bullets from a .50 cal rifle. She should be able to deflect any bullet from Alucard.

The one thing the vampire has going for him: he can fire bullets almost simultaneously, but is limited to 7 rounds per magazine.

All Lucy has to do is approach and deflect. Once he's inside the 2 meters range, she will end it.

Suggestion: make the battlefield a replica of the field from the Cell Games. That should be large enough. Assume characters won't ever get out. Death match.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Lelouch is a criminal, but he goes under an alias so its a tough battle.

Lucy can throw things at high speeds, so she doesn't need to be in range.

Also, lets finish whats on our plate before going for deserts. Meaning lets finish this battle before we decide the next.
I was just making sure we don't forget.
If we want, we could easily talk about both.

Oh, and yes, Lucy can throw things fast, but she doesn't have all that much to throw that Arucard couldn't dodge. Arucard is faster than you think.

Edit 2- Oh, and if it seems like I'm on Arucard's side, I'm just trying to back him up, lol, he needs some help right about now.

And yes, I agree; Light vs. Lelouch isn't as one-sided as people think.

Edit : I'll go with Cell games, sure.
Lucy has about a 90% chance of winning, unless we can think of something favoring Arucard. Notice how I was right from the beginning. :p

Edit 2 - Oh, and if it looks like I'm on Arucard's side, I'm just backing him up, lol, he needs some help right now. :)

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Let's assign people for this match.

Quirky, Find everything you can on Lucy, strengths weaknesses range mobility etc. If you need help, go back to the first two fights and see how they presented their people for reference.

P-diddy, Do the same but with Alucard.

We'll then do a cross examination and majority vote on who we think should be the victor.

and for fun we can do a battle scenario if we want.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Range wins over bloodlust. Dang.

Well, if the Piccolo rule hadn't been applied, Alucard would have had all the time in the world.

Winner: Lucy.

All in agreement say "aye".
Don't misquote me, lol.

Piccolo rule is the only reason we can do this matchup. That is why we need to try to stay away from immortal people. I still personally don't think this matchup every needed the piccolo rule; I already explained that Arucard would still lose without it.

Winner = Lucy. It is official.

Next, Light vs. Lelouch; not as one-sided as you might think.

Edit - Do you really think we need to do that, Sephiroth? If Quirky agrees, I'll do it.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
No, but its fun, and if Quirky really doesn't want to do it I'll do Lucy.
Fair enough, we'd have to have some time to do this, though. I get busy sometimes. I'd probably be able to finish by this time tomorrow at the latest. Is that OK? :/

If Quirky agrees, what will you do, lol.

Top Bottom