• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Originality

Smash Journeyman
I've never really played Rayman, but he does look like a good fit for Smash. I'll support.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It is since having a kiddy discussion is not going to help. That's the way to argument for politicians and all they do is say the same ****. I argue like a man you ****tard.
Last I checked, men don't insult each other needlessly, they sit down to have an intelligent discussion.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I think Rayman has a fighting chance for Smash in some way, shape or form. DLC's still on the cards, no doubt, and all else going to pot, there's always next game.

This level of publicity can do wonders. Just look at what happened with Mewtwo and Sonic.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
yeeeeeeeee~ I nearly lost my breath of laughter... So, Any ideas for a Down B anyone?
For some reason, I can't help but think of the running attack from Origins.
You know, like a Mario Tornado.
Which is weird, as that'd be much better as a dash or down smash attack.

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
The troll is gone! Oh now this mess is going to require some moderator action. I'm scared. I hope this thread isn't locked :(

So now that the troll has been dealt with can we get back to that thing I just brought up?

For those who don't know:
Artsy Omni (the guy who made the leak) was followed by the official Rayman twitter account back between December and Jan 8th.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
argue with the manual, and Bzzt is in Origins
Ok, thanks. His first appearance was in the first game, but I don't think they ever mentioned it before. And arguing with the manual just feels like it might as well be the victory thing or just as a assist trophy.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero

After all this time,
I never thought we'd be here,
Never thought we'd be here when my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it, couldn't make you see it that
I loved you more than you'll ever know.
A part of me died when I let you go.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So now that the troll has been dealt with can we get back to that thing I just brought up?

For those who don't know:
Artsy Omni (the guy who made the leak) was followed by the official Rayman twitter account back between December and Jan 8th.
That would coincide with just before the 3 week timeframe. So yeah. Probably got the idea from that.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Add me to the support list.
Rayman's a cool character, and you guys also have my respect for dealing with recent events in the manner you have.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He did it in hoodlum havoc.
Ok, thanks. His first appearance was in the first game, but I don't think they ever mentioned it before. And arguing with the manual just feels like it might as well be the victory thing or just as a assist trophy.

Out of curiosity I unignored that and saw him talking **** on my mains. Every Nintendo fangirl luuuuuvs Nekkid Shulk

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
and ubisoft added chris mcentee in the same time, who is a game designer at ubisoft montpellier!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That would coincide with just before the 3 week timeframe. So yeah. Probably got the idea from that.
This just makes me think its a shameless advertisement to get Rayman some attention to be possible DLC for Smash 4.....Oh wait....the guy that made that render said it was advertisement for his channel....the one that got followed by Ubisoft....

Still, I like this, even if there's not really anything to go by...

Last edited:
Top Bottom