• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
slap the crap out of people
i'm bad at moveset ideas for a reason. uhhh, destroying projectiles or hurting enemies like he does in origin?
Rayman jumps on top of Murphy, who appeared below him, and Murphy throws several pecks downwards, while you can move up/down/left/right, for a brief time?
This is more like an Up B...whoops.

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
So now that the troll has been dealt with can we get back to that thing I just brought up?

For those who don't know:
Artsy Omni (the guy who made the leak) was followed by the official Rayman twitter account back between December and Jan 8th.
They didn't, twitter doesn't keep track of when you follow someone. For example:
https://twitter.com/Kalimdori
Scroll down to where it says who i've followed. I just barely started following the official Rayman twitter account, but it shows that I followed them several days ago.

Just how twitter is designed, it doesn't mean anything.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Ah what the hell, I used to play a lot of Rayman, and I loooooved Legends.
Add me as well.

(Also, I can be troll-patrol, my years of experience from both Youtube and KYM on dealing with trolls can help)

I think you meant all the SINNERS that are homosexual. Can't stop me now bwhahahahahaahhahaha.
Speak of the devil. reported~

Last edited:

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
They didn't, twitter doesn't keep track of when you follow someone. For example:
https://twitter.com/Kalimdori
Scroll down to where it says who i've followed. I just barely started following the official Rayman twitter account, but it shows that I followed them several days ago.

Just how twitter is designed, it doesn't mean anything.
Hey Kal. Good to see you again. (^_^)

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I really appreciate the fact that I can share my feelings with people who are accepting of others. Certainly more accepting than....... Miiverse.
"shivers"

Curious question, though; is JamesDNeux in charge of counting who are supporters? I don't know if I've been counted yet.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
If Rayman made it in as DLC along with a stage, would you guys like an assist trophy as well? And which one?
I would put Barbra, Globox, and MAYBE the Rabbids.

I don't know about stage hazards, but my preferred stage would be one made of instruments like the desert of didgeridoos

I really appreciate the fact that I can share my feelings with people who are accepting of others. Certainly more accepting than....... Miiverse.
"shivers"

Curious question, though; is JamesDNeux in charge of counting who are supporters? I don't know if I've been counted yet.
he is as he is op so he can edit said first post.

also being accepting is a ridley supporters specialty which you happen to be surrounded by coincedentally

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ridley would have a named species if the Federation weren't *******s.
But you know what I mean.
Actually being an accurate portrayal of them.
Invincible and try to grab you, carry offstage and then you hear a loud CRUNCH :D
If Rayman made it in as DLC along with a stage, would you guys like an assist trophy as well? And which one?
Rabbids I guess
@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen I've seen that avi from somewhere but can't remember, care to tell a nice lady?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Invincible and try to grab you, carry offstage and then you hear a loud CRUNCH :D

Rabbids I guess
@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen I've seen that avi from somewhere but can't remember, care to tell a nice lady?
So a suped up Nabbit?
Rather have something that hasn't been done before.
*Glares at the Ridley hazard yet again*

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
You know that blue robot pirate that is immune to attacks and stomps rayman if he gets too close? Like, the one from Rayman 2? I could see him functioning similarly to Waluigi.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You know that blue robot pirate that is immune to attacks and stomps rayman if he gets too close? Like, the one from Rayman 2? I could see him functioning similarly to Waluigi.
Links? I can't tell who you mean? It's been a while I played the games, so pardon me.

Dragon lord

Lord of all Dragons
you know when i think of the Rabbids and smash

i remember that tmnt smash up game with the 4 Rabbids as playable characters

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Yes, let's make waluigi a playable and have the blue robot pirate an assist trophy instead, :troll:

Waluigi time! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
@ Shaya Shaya , thank you for the prompt removal of the guy
You're welcome~

sorry shaya. this is advanced trolling we didn't bring about :/
No need to apologise; that person's actions aren't the responsibility of this thread's good inhabitants :)

It's pretty easy/quick too
1334583617040.gif

He should be slowed down for now I hope :)

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I don't know about stage hazards, but my preferred stage would be one made of instruments like the desert of didgeridoos

he is as he is op so he can edit said first post.

also being accepting is a ridley supporters specialty which you happen to be surrounded by coincedentally
Is he currently on this thread? Will he have to count in all the new supporters once he comes back?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
So what is this announcement thing about Murphy getting jumped on?

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
I should note I won't be on this thread too much since I'm more at home with the Ridley group, but I will drop by here when I can, and should trolls come, I promise to be here to deal with them swiftly and efficiently. I don't tolerate the lesser beings known as trolls. :evil:

Top Bottom