• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Spirst

I can delete the posts and ban the user account literally with the press of a button and the process takes about 3 seconds to complete. It's a losing battle to the person who keeps on making new accounts.

Spatman

Smash Ace
about ubisoft's "statement": actually they didn't do any real statements... they just replied to an user's question. If HartPest didn't asked them about their promised statement, they wouldn't have said nothing about this leak.
I don't know if it's an important particular, but still it's a thing to consider

about ubisoft's "statement": actually they didn't do any real statements... they just replied to an user's question. If HartPest didn't asked them about their promised statement, they wouldn't have said nothing about this leak.
I don't know if it's an important particular, but still it's a thing to consider
They were probably asked enough times they knew that response would work instead.

It was obvious they would get blitzd. Trying to make an impossible scenario out of this will only make things worse

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
Sometimes when I see trolls like this who waste their lives hating other people and their opinions like this, I think to myself:
"Ain't I glad I ain't that poor excuse of a human."

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
yeah he might.
I can tell he isn't viewing the thread by looking at the member list down below

oh god he is back
and he is gone
O, praise the Lord.
The Lord that is JamesDNeux.
For he has left us for some time,
Only to have made his grand return.
His Disciples have been waiting,
For him to baptize new supporters.
All hail JamesDNeux,
For he baptizes those,
who wish to follow the Glade.

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem
it WAS a teenage mutant ninja turtle game

BUT they put 4 Rabbids....ugh
That's how that game worked in the first place, it was inspired by Smash and one of the devs worked with Brawl I think
Oh yeah, it worked like a smash game, I think that's why it didn't do to well, many people just saw it as a rip-off I believe.

Also, my usual habit of liking everyone's comments will not be here since I may accidentally like the troll's post or sumthing.

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
I have always been interested in Rayman games, but never picked one up. This leak has piqued my interest tenfold now despite me not wanting him in Smash for the sole reason of him being Ubisoft's unofficial mascot. If Rayman wasn't Ubisoft I'd give my full support. I still wish you guys the best of luck though!

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
A troll attack. Any reason why this troll keeps coming back?

EDIT: WTF IS THIS ABOVE ME;

Last edited:
Top Bottom