• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Spirst

@ Geoffrey Druyts Geoffrey Druyts @ansossy The exchange I'm seeing here is pretty ridiculous. Drop it and move on. I'd rather not have to give infractions for something dumb like this but I will if necessary.

As for the tweet from Ubisoft, I'm fairly disappointed that's all it is but I'm not sure what I was expecting. A repost of the video we'd all seen with the acknowledgement of the 'leak' being fake (which we all knew by now) is meh.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not to go off topic, but when did you play Melee? Just curious. And I guess that goes for Rayman 2 as well.
last year, borrowed from library/friend but didn't enjoy it.
Rayman 2 had 2much exploring
And Rayman 3 had 2much fighting.

Rayman 1 master race
That reminds me, screw the Rayman Advance port, I had fun, but so many deaths caused by screen crunch...

Strofirko

Smash Master
Holy mother it was page 47 since folks had a sane discussion here...
threads grow fast...

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
You obviously never saw the Ridley thread
It happens the excitiment of something will always get us unaware,sometime is good sometimes is bad...

Also about the lore stuff,it's funny how the fist game I beat from the franchise was rayman 2 on PSX,the version with less levels and less lums,but at the same time the only one with great cutscenes and voice acting,(and had twists like the ninja bot battle before the second mask)...

Surprise mine when I got the first game and had nothing to do with each other...

Yeah the retcons on Origins were a pain on the ***!

But the same time I dunno if I was in approval about an "episodic game".

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It happens the excitiment of something will always get us unaware,sometime is good sometimes is bad...

Also about the lore stuff,it's funny how the fist game I beat from the franchise was rayman 2 on PSX,the version with less levels and less lums,but at the same time the only one with great cutscenes and voice acting,(and had twists like the ninja bot battle before the second mask)...

Surprise mine when I got the first game and had nothing to do with each other...

Yeah the retcons on Origins were a pain on the ***!

But the same time I dunno if I was in approval about an "episodic game".
Oh, so you played the one with only 799 lums, instead of 1000? And yes, 1000, as the 1000th lum can actually be found in the game in the graveyard level, but doing so crashes the game because it wasn't suppose to be obtained...Most likely forgot to remove it from that area in the game.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Oh, so you played the one with only 799 lums, instead of 1000? And yes, 1000, as the 1000th lum can actually be found in the game in the graveyard level, but doing so crashes the game because it wasn't suppose to be obtained...Most likely forgot to remove it from that area in the game.
On that version Razorbeard doesn't eats the yellow lum,but if you get all the 800 lums you unlock the prototype of rayman 2:

Dragon lord

Lord of all Dragons
it was no = them. i come in thee slice flirt for everyone. gogojuice maka american stronk. i coma dah get sum. i intrude into mom hole and get baby. i heard american like XxXDarrenWilsonXxX he my favorite CoD player he be shootin' black team spekin counter strike is my fav of the gams. i bring bomb on plan allah akbar PEW PEW here come counter terrurrists they come asassinate barack osama. nuke pakistan 2015 make it happen.

Top Bottom