• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

I really hate the rabbids just because they meant actual platforiming went dormant. Origins is amazing instead we had been getting minigames for a while and the ubisoft mascot dissappeared.

They are really boring to me as well. . .

Strofirko

Smash Master
On an alternate dimension playstation all stars battle royale was a succesful game that spammed a sequel and they are ready to release a new DLC character high requested from ubisoft:
Random protagonist from Assassins creed
:troll:

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
So glad seeing people are getting Rayman Legends. I recommended it to someone on Twitter and they thanked me after playing because they love it! <3

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I didn't say "shut up". Stop putting words into my mouth and trying to ignite flame wars.
You said stop...
Pretty sure that's the same.
And don't say I'm the one trying to start a flame war while you told someone to "stop".
Seriously, what does "stop" mean?
"Just stop" Stop what?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So glad seeing people are getting Rayman Legends. I recommended it to someone on Twitter and they thanked me after playing because they love it! <3
Although, the classic Trilogy would be a nice thing to try a look see as well for those who want to see how it all began and such. :smirk:

And you can hit report so official mods can solve the issues, guys. Until the mods come, just hit the ignore button on the person in question.

Last edited:

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
You said stop...
And don't say I'm the one trying to start a flame war while you told someone to "stop".
Shut up refers to stop talking/texting. Stop means to not do something. Shut up is a more specific word of stop and stop the way I used it was to stop trying to start arguments.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You said stop...
He politely asked someone to stop saying unpleasant things about someone behind their back. That's not the same as saying "shut the hell up, you idiot!" or something. It's perfectly acceptable.

So let's just move on from it, it wasn't a big deal.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Shut up refers to stop talking/texting. Stop means to not do something. Shut up is a more specific word of stop and stop the way I used it was to stop trying to start arguments.
Why did you even bring a topic from some pages ago back in the first way?

Strofirko

Smash Master
My impression about the rabbids franchise:
RRR:Good party game.
RRR2:Bad copy paste.
RRR3:Not so good as first but brought new stuff
Go home:The best game from the franchise
Lost in time:A little bad compared to the previous games but can kill time.
Alive e kicking:Is this still going?
Rabbids land:Are they shoehorning this shovelware on us?
Rabbids rumble:I give up...

As seen they should finish the series on go home (As they told us about) but instead made another,but after they abandoned their installed base on wii to go to the kinect,they failed miserable since.

The TV series are so-so...

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
He politely asked someone to stop saying unpleasant things about someone behind their back. That's not the same as saying "shut the hell up, you idiot!" or something. It's perfectly acceptable.

So let's just move on from it, it wasn't a big deal.
That "unpleasant thing" is called an opinion, and more people agreed.
Just saying.

ansossy

Smash Apprentice
That "unpleasant thing" is called an opinion, and more people agreed.
Just saying.
Just because 5 million people agreed with Hitler's anti-semitism didn't make it right. And 3 people agreeing with you with Kermit being annoying didn't make it right.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Just because 5 million people agreed with Hitler's anti-semitism didn't make it right. And 3 people agreeing with you with Kermit being annoying didn't make it right.
Now you're bringing Hitler in a thread about Rayman.
Why?

PLUS i wasn't the one saying the Kermit guy was annoying, i just agreed with him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom