• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Like, oh I don't know,
an appearance in Smash Bros?
"wink wink, nudge nudge". C'mon, Sakurai. You know you want to put the limbless hero in Smash.
Eh, that would be nice, but not necesary, I say that a new game that isn't Legends 2.0 would be better.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Eh, that would be nice, but not necesary, I say that a new game that isn't Legends 2.0 would be better.
I'd say Legends 1/2 xD since the character walks without pulsing anything and you can just swap directions, jump and attack.

Agreed. I just want a new 3D game, that's something I care about more for me, but that's just my opinion.
Agreed, I'd like even a new 2D game for consoles, but well.. I'm happy that at least he had a new game, but I won't be able to play it..

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'd say Legends 1/2 xD since the character walks without pulsing anything and you can just swap directions, jump and attack.

Agreed, I'd like even a new 2D game for consoles, but well.. I'm happy that at least he had a new game, but I won't be able to play it..

Well, we say Legends 2.0 for the artsyle, but sure, why not.

And well, either way, let's just hope Ubi just gives us more then what we already had 3 games in a row.

AndreaAC

Um, then that's worse. Oh, well, they are running out of ideas. =u=

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I have something interesting. It's not Rayman related, but for those waiting for a new Nintendo Direct, there's still hope.

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/2...-gives-hopes-for-future-nintendo-direct-prese
Well at least it's somewhat hinted that their still going to do the directs, which is great, it's even better that their also looking for some new talent to go along with the new ways that the directs may be handled. I think this is all great for them.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've been so busy with work, and all my free time has gone to MGSV...

What have I missed? A Skype group? Can I get in on that action? My Skype name is the same as my name here.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I've been so busy with work, and all my free time has gone to MGSV...

What have I missed? A Skype group? Can I get in on that action? My Skype name is the same as my name here.
Yup! I'm the one who runs it. You're already on from what I can tell.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Haha, that's a nice Rayman.. but.. Too much bananas.. Jk. xD

It's an original Rayman, I like it, thanks for sharing!
xD I take it you don't like bananas...

I honestly I'm slightly allergic to them so, I can go with that statement. xD

And no problem, glad you liked it. :3

Bradandez

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bradandez
I anti 2nd that.
I literally cannot get enough of them
Hooray! I love the 2D games and I think each 2D game differentiates itself to be its own thing.

But I would love a 3D Rayman game, but UbiArt style. And it should have Barbara, Globox, and Teensies playable. With different play styles. Or have it play like Super Mario 3D World. That would be interesting and fun. Just don't back to Rayman 2. I really dislike that game immensely.

Also happy birthday Rayman.

AndreaAC

xD Same here. It's really something I envy since I'm still technically drawing like that, just turning the end result into digital drawings.
xD Hey, but at least you still feel comfortable drawing in the traditional way, in my case, it now feels wierd.

Top Bottom