• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
And also Rayman Adventures coming, it's not a game for consoles, but at least, a Rayman game.
But what I consider a real kick in the gut is that Ubisoft is still being tight lipped about the US release date for it, even New Zealand and Canada has access to it already.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Okay, so Ubisoft doesn't have any plans for Rayman's anniversary this year, but there's something I've been thinking about. What about the Rayman History Book that has yet to have an English Translation from Pix n' Love, and how about the Rayman 1 Remastered music project that's going on?
I completely forgot about the Pix n' Love book.
Give us that English translation!

Yogurt

Smash Cadet
I would def enjoy Ray Man as a character, tho I doubt the colour outfit options would be as diverse as shown here, they are most likely just going to be slightly different hues of the same outfit

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I would def enjoy Ray Man as a character, tho I doubt the colour outfit options would be as diverse as shown here, they are most likely just going to be slightly different hues of the same outfit
Welcome to the Glade of Dreams!
You may be right about his alts, but it would be a missed opportunity to not have his alts be the power-ups from Rayman 3, as well as Dark Rayman and Raymesis,

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I don't know if you have heard about this, but a couple of weeks ago, a new web with the name "Black hound" was opened, a lot of people guessed that it's a new Hideo Kojima game, it said it would be released for "PS4, Unnanounced Nintendo Console, Xbox One." But now the page has been edited or something and it says "Nintendo Dreamcast", does it remember you to something?... Yes to the sega Dreamcast, I think this is fake, what's your thoughts on it?

http://ingsoc.org/

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I don't know if you have heard about this, but a couple of weeks ago, a new web with the name "Black hound" was opened, a lot of people guessed that it's a new Hideo Kojima game, it said it would be released for "PS4, Unnanounced Nintendo Console, Xbox One." But now the page has been edited or something and it says "Nintendo Dreamcast", does it remember you to something?... Yes to the sega Dreamcast, I think this is fake, what's your thoughts on it?

http://ingsoc.org/
It's more than likely a fake site. Something like this happened to a game (like Halo or something like this I saw from a Youtube video before) with a countdown and everything. it's nothing, so I wouldn't put any though into it.

And besides, I seriously doubt Nintendo and Sega would even colaperate with a console from a dead Sega console back in the 90s. So, yeah, don't believe this.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD The only thing I noticed is that his eyes look ridiculous!
Well, that's how much the new Kid Icarus game helped make him look a whole lot better. And it shows in that image above. xD

And just to add, R3 Rayman still looks just fine to me, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, that's how much the new Kid Icarus game helped make him look a whole lot better. And it shows in that image above. xD

And just to add, R3 Rayman still looks just fine to me, but that's just my opinion.
xD I think the same!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Again, sorry for the DP, but just thought I share this for those fans of Barbara...

38256469_p0.png

Don't remember if I posted this...

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
This may not seem relevant, but I now have a Skype account, and I was thinking that if we could set up a special Rayman Smash Bros group on it and chat there, and possibly spread it to our contacts about it.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Now, my friend made an interesting prediction regarding the DLC characters:
All of them would be revealed all at once during the holiday season to sell as many copies of Smash as possible.
What do you guys think of it?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Now, my friend made an interesting prediction regarding the DLC characters:
All of them would be revealed all at once during the holiday season to sell as many copies of Smash as possible.
What do you guys think of it?
Maybe, but I think Nintendo will reveal the ballot characters one at a time. To keep us on our toes.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
Say, anyone heard of my idea of spreading the votes of Rayman to others via Skype?

Top Bottom