• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And all of them are inmortals.
Yes, they are...but it has become their destiny to being the punching bags that serve as the solely purpose of getting the utter rage out of ourselves xD

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yes, they are...but it has become their destiny to being the punching bags that serve as the solely purpose of getting the utter rage out of ourselves xD
Tails especially... Cause he always screws me over in the Classic games.... Sonic 2....never forget...

Last edited:

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Somehow I don't feel at home in my own thread anymore... it used to be like a family.

I guess I just haven't been active enough, but I just don't know what to say half the time.

I was referring to the anniversary, I thought that was the obvious date everyone was waiting for...

And happy birthday to everyone who happens to have one.
Uh-oh, did I somehow kill the mood ever since I got here? Sorry if that's the case :(
I don't think it's anyone. If anything it's more of less becase we just haven't had any real Smash news or updates since the Tourney mode. Let's not forget that Nintendo is going through a tough time with Iwata's passing, more than likely their filling the new role of who's going to be the new head of the company now, so it is understandable as to why things has been quiet for a good while now. It's not going to be like this forever. I know we all thought we were going to have something in August besides Tourney mode, but after the unexpected and sad change of events that happened before then I don't think we'll be getting anything else for this month. More than likely we'd have to wait till September now to more than likely to get something new.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

I always wondered why Rayman didn't throw the Present to the water or something.. xD.

Oh yes... I remember, he wanted to kill a Rabbid with it.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord

I always wondered why Rayman didn't throw the Present to the water or something.. xD.

Ah, I remember that was the first minigame I played in Rayman Raving Rabbids. I would pretty much be drenched in sweat every time I played that game. It was a really fun game in my opinion.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
It's from Rayman Raving Rabbids 1.

Also, Rayman is pretending to be Sonic. Pretty fitting considering the minigame we're talking about XD
Ah, I see. That's kinda weird, despite the model having higher polys, the textures are far worse by comparison....

And glad you like it, I did it myself.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Ah, I see. That's kinda weird, despite the model having higher polys, the textures are far worse by comparison....

And glad you like it, I did it myself.
That was kind of a recurring thing with the Wii. Some things were strangely worse than they were in the Gamecube.

They're both among my favorite video game characters, so of course I'm gonna like it :p. Nice work on it!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That was kind of a recurring thing with the Wii. Some things were strangely worse than they were in the Gamecube.

They're both among my favorite video game characters, so of course I'm gonna like it :p. Nice work on it!
Yeah, I understand... Kinda sad really, makes me really wish R4 happened, but on a more powerful system...

And thanks, I should really get back to improving the model...

It's the first time I see this "render" from RRR:

I wonder what's with the ring at the bottom of his body for?... And the only thing about this R3 like design that I dislike was how stiff his hair looked, when it was better before that...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

I don't know if it's really Rayman or something that seems him.. xD

A funny image I found:

http://haruka-tavares.deviantart.com/art/Lucky-ticket-397896987

It is sad how Lums stopped to be a rare collectible in these newest Rayman games (and I honestly found them a little bit cuter when they still were simple, glowing balls with wings).

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

If I were him in that moment, I would have made the freakin' Rabbid swallow it and then wait to see the bloody fireworks.

Top Bottom