• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Rayzorbeard.png

Something I thought of earlier. But since my head kinda hurts right now, I'll just leave it like this for now.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh, nice :), I want to hug Rayman! I like seeing the drawing because here it's hot and seeing that image I feel more cold.
xD That's the same reason why I made the drawing like that! And thanks!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

This pic looks nice, but I wish Rayman was holding a shotgun instead of a plunger gun.

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Oh hey look. A Rayman thread. Time to state my opinions....
OH MY GAWD RAYMAN IN SMASH NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
Seriously, he's one of my most wanted newcomers. I voted for him like... well.... I lost count after 40 times............ However he's very likely! If he got in I would be crying tears of joy. Too much nostalgia.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Seriously, he's one of my most wanted newcomers. I voted for him like... well.... I lost count after 40 times............ However he's very likely! If he got in I would be crying tears of joy. Too much nostalgia.
Welcome to the Glade. Hope you enjoy it here.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Welcome to the Glade! Enjoy your stay here, take some plumb juice!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
We're getting pretty close to the big day, I'm still cautiously optimistic that we'll get something good.

How's everyone doing?

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
We're getting pretty close to the big day, I'm still cautiously optimistic that we'll get something good.

How's everyone doing?
I'm doing good.

What do you mean by big day, Rayman's birthday on September 1st or the Smash Ballot closing on October 3rd?

OH MY GOD YES.
Meet the new crazy! Prepare for someone here to post the Rayman Sexbomb video for the millionth time.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Thanks! I've always thought that Rayman could be a nice edition to Smash Bros. I would love to see how he would perform.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Found some beta footage of R3

I only saw the first one, but I see a lot of notable differences from the full version. Like that power up intros happen each time you get the power itself. I guess it was removed to keep the pace of the game moving.

EDIT: I just saw the second one, and it had a beta trailer at the end. But what's weird though is that the part where Rayman get's the grimace power up from R1, he actually literally changes from his R3 design BACK to his R2 design after he spins around to look at the screen. o_o Does that mean Rayman was going to transform back to his R2 form for some reason in R3? ._o I'm so confused...
As someone who has beaten Rayman 3 like a million times, I certainly notice a lot of differences, mostly in sound.

View attachment 66210
Something I thought of earlier. But since my head kinda hurts right now, I'll just leave it like this for now.
How about this for a story?

"It's then revealed Rayman only wanted to defeat Razorbeard just so he could take his throne!"

OH MY GOD YES.
Welcome to the Glade of Dreams, pal.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
As someone who has beaten Rayman 3 like a million times, I certainly notice a lot of differences, mostly in sound.

How about this for a story?

"It's then revealed Rayman only wanted to defeat Razorbeard just so he could take his throne!"

Welcome to the Glade of Dreams, pal.
King Rayzorbeard. Perfect. xD

Top Bottom