• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You're amazing when it comes to character expressions.
xD I even give more expression to characters like Ridley that the game developers would never thought of, and well, Rayman is already expressive, so, I just add a little bit of more um...spice.

:3 and thanks.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC and @ T Tahu Mata Calm down you two. Maybe you wanna coo it down with the back and forth conventions, imo.

View attachment 65879
It wasn't easy doing this, but here you go Tahu. Hope you like it.
Sorry, the two of us just really like to talk to each other back and forth XD

...I have no words, this is amazing. Don't put yourself down, this is a perfect sprite of Tahu. I can't thank you enough for this.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Sorry, the two of us just really like to talk to each other back and forth XD

...I have no words, this is amazing. Don't put yourself down, this is a perfect sprite of Tahu. I can't thank you enough for this.
Well, I understand. Just didn't want people to get quiet from just the solo talk, since I've seen that happen before.

But if you say so, if you like it, thanks. Glad that you do.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, I understand. Just didn't want people to get quiet from just the solo talk, since I've seen that happen before.

But if you say so, if you like it, thanks. Glad that you do.
Understood. I'll try to not let it be like that again.

Now I'm using your sprite artwork for my signature!

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I don't believe so. I think this is their first year there, actually.
When is Gamescom gonna start again? If this is Nintendo's first time there, do you think they'll be finally showing off a Nintendo Direct at that time?

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAKURAI!!!
Happy be lated Birthday to Mashiro Sakurai,

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards was my very first Kirby game I've ever played, I didn't get Kirby's Dream Land til very late into my high school years when I found my old GameBoy deep in my closet.
Isn't Gamescom coming up soon? Maybe we can expect something Smash related there, and maybe a tribute to Iwata I know it's been a couple of weeks since his passing but I think it's still appropriate to do something special for him and his fans. They did one for Evo can't see why they won't do it for another big gaming event.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
When is Gamescom gonna start again? If this is Nintendo's first time there, do you think they'll be finally showing off a Nintendo Direct at that time?
I believe it started today, Microsoft had a conference of some sorts. As for a Nintendo Direct, I think we won't see one in a while, out of respect for Iwata.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Found some beta footage of R3

I only saw the first one, but I see a lot of notable differences from the full version. Like that power up intros happen each time you get the power itself. I guess it was removed to keep the pace of the game moving.

EDIT: I just saw the second one, and it had a beta trailer at the end. But what's weird though is that the part where Rayman get's the grimace power up from R1, he actually literally changes from his R3 design BACK to his R2 design after he spins around to look at the screen. o_o Does that mean Rayman was going to transform back to his R2 form for some reason in R3? ._o I'm so confused...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Found some beta footage of R3

I only saw the first one, but I see a lot of notable differences from the full version. Like that power up intros happen each time you get the power itself. I guess it was removed to keep the pace of the game moving.

EDIT: I just saw the second one, and it had a beta trailer at the end. But what's weird though is that the part where Rayman get's the grimace power up from R1, he actually literally changes from his R3 design BACK to his R2 design after he spins around to look at the screen. o_o Does that mean Rayman was going to transform back to his R2 form for some reason in R3? ._o I'm so confused...
I think that they didn't finished that scene with the R3's design and they put the first scene they did (with R2's design), because you can see R2's design before he gets the Grimace (7:00).

Last edited:
Top Bottom