• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Seeing all the stuff he suddenly can do with plum juice, I think it would be the opposite XD

Yup!
:3 Well, I wish you a very happy birthday tomorrow along with your family and friends! >u> guarda pastel...jeje

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Somehow I don't feel at home in my own thread anymore... it used to be like a family.

I guess I just haven't been active enough, but I just don't know what to say half the time.

I was referring to the anniversary, I thought that was the obvious date everyone was waiting for...

And happy birthday to everyone who happens to have one.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Somehow I don't feel at home in my own thread anymore... it used to be like a family.

I guess I just haven't been active enough, but I just don't know what to say half the time.

I was referring to the anniversary, I thought that was the obvious date everyone was waiting for...

Uh-oh, did I somehow kill the mood ever since I got here? Sorry if that's the case :(

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Uh-oh, did I somehow kill the mood ever since I got here? Sorry if that's the case :(
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, I was talking about myself and no one else.

Everyone is welcome here, I certainly don't want anyone to think otherwise.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

It's cool, man. Nobody really has anything to say, it's the waiting game at this point.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, I was talking about myself and no one else.

Everyone is welcome here, I certainly don't want anyone to think otherwise.
Oh, well, I'm glad you don't think otherwise. Sorry for making a bit of a scene.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
It would be nice if a new game was presented the 1st september on twitter or youtube, and yes, I'm waiting for his Birthday, I think that they have something "hidden".

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
It would be nice if a new game was presented the 1st september on twitter or youtube, and yes, I'm waiting for his Birthday, I think that they have something "hidden".
If that hidden something is what we're all hoping for, this thread is gonna explode.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I hope so, I really want a new Rayman in consoles :).

Here a bit of nostalgia:

Rayman 3 as a whole is just pure nostalgia for me. I remember going through this level my first time and was just amazed at how gorgeous everything looked.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I remember back then, I was all like "Globox, what are you doing?" and I just kept hitting him over and over again.
Yeah, it was too funny:

"You were nicer in Rayman 2." "We're gonna be rated PG-13!" "Quit it, the manual says you're my best friend!"

Haha, I love the dialogues.

AndreaAC

"Hello stars, hello nature. What's your name little flower? Rose? My name's Globox!"
sigh...after he said that, everything went worst and he didn't shut up, nor the oversized furry fly in his stomach. :/

But the fun of using him as a punching bag began.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
sigh...after he said that, everything went worst and he didn't shut up, nor the oversized furry fly in his stomach. :/

But the fun of using him as a punching bag began.
I know, I have to admit, that was annoying, but it gave me the excuse to beat him up. xD

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I remember hitting him with the projectile and it did the same effect as hitting him with the hands xD.
Globox is clearly the most powerful character in the Rayman universe. Hitting almost anyone with the Missile will destroy them, but he just shoves it off and gets mad at Rayman.

AndreaAC

I remember hitting him with the projectile and it did the same effect as hitting him with the hands xD.
xD I don't know why...but I feel that our rage over Globox affected him like this:

that means...not at all. xD

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Globox is clearly the most powerful character in the Rayman universe. Hitting almost anyone with the Missile will destroy them, but he just shoves it off and gets mad at Rayman.
Well, he did survived that moment he was hanging from a ledge in R2, when Razorbeard knocked him off the edge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom