• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Haha, I was going to post with that gif too xD:

I need to do this to a Rabbid (from Rayman, of course xD) to celebrate the next New Year.

And I will take their intestines out and give them to my dog...I mean...practice dissection.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

And I will take their intestines out and give them to my dog...I mean...practice dissection.
>u> I think we should get off the talk about the Rabbids...before you go insane....And hurt anyone's feelings who does like them for some reason...

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

I̶'̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ Yeah, I'd like to practice dissection with those.. adorable Rabbids.

AndreaAC

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I'd like to see this actually happen, as a world or level only:

I wanted to punch the Rabbids' face and woah.. that would be so nice.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

"Uhhhh....you okay there, pal?"
=u= Hehe, I wasn't expecting this....I'm so sorry if I sound kind of...rude...or...something...but, when it comes to my artwork, no matter what it is, i'm kind of overprotective, and I don't easily let anyone use it, for any kind of purpuse, unless they have my consent/permission. I'm really sorry.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Oh. That would explain it... If it's ok to do so, just save it to your computer and upload it afterwards.
Will do!

I'd like to see this actually happen, as a world or level only:

I wanted to punch the Rabbids' face and woah.. that would be so nice.
That was actually from a leaked trailer of Rayman Legends. It never ended up in the final game for some reason.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
=u= Hehe, I wasn't expecting this....I'm so sorry if I sound kind of...rude...or...something...but, when it comes to my artwork, no matter what it is, i'm kind of overprotective, and I don't easily let anyone use it, for any kind of purpuse, unless they have my consent/permission. I'm really sorry.
Oh, really? My deepest apologies, then. I just figured like showing them just for fun.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Will do!

That was actually from a leaked trailer of Rayman Legends. It never ended up in the final game for some reason.
Yes, they predicted/invented the "Amiibos" xD.

I really hope that the Japanese people don't see rayman like this:

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm just here to make you guys know that Rayman has my support :dr^_^:
When I first saw him...

Maybe I should come back later :drwtf:
Well, glad to have you...and well, don't mind the...nightmare fuel...

and I already posted that video before today, so I won't be doing that again. But still, welcome to the Glade.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Hi guys, I'm just here to make all of you know that Rayman has my support :dr^_^:
When I first saw him...

Maybe I should come back later :drwtf:
Welcome to the glade, I hope you enjoy the staying, you can get some plum juice, if you aren't allergic to it of course.

Because later.. this happens:

Welcome!

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Oh, really? My deepest apologies, then. I just figured like showing them just for fun.
Again, I'm sorry, I know you did it just for fun, but after I got a few incidents regarding my work and people taking it and using it without even telling me, got me a little upset a year ago, that's why I try to protect it, and being strict isn't easy when I know it's because people like it, but I had no other choice.

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Welcome to the glade, I hope you enjoy the staying, you can get some plum juice, if you aren't allergic to it of course.

Because later.. this happens:

Welcome!

I saw that you guys used that video when you welcomed me, too. Is that a sort of tradition?
Again, I'm sorry, I know you did it just for fun, but after I got a few incidents regarding my work and people taking it and using it without even telling me, got me a little upset a year ago, that's why I try to protect it, and being strict isn't easy when I know it's because people like it, but I had no other choice.
Gotcha. Won't do it again, and no hard feelings.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I saw that you guys used that video when you welcomed me, too. Is that a sort of tradition?

It's pretty much a greeting just for fun, because it is so funny. If you know about the King K Rool Thread, they have their own one as well.

Last edited:

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Yeah, it's like a "sort of tradition" just for fun, but if you don't like it I could use this image to welcome other guys:

xD

Ok.. I gave myself nightmares :(.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's like a "sort of tradition" just for fun, but if you don't like it I could use this image to welcome other guys:

xD

Ok.. I gave myself nightmares :(.
I JUST ERASED THAT FROM MY HEAD AFTER SO MUCH TRYING. WHY?!

It's pretty much a greeting just for fun, because it is so funny. If you know about the King K Rool Thread, they have their own one as well.

Ah, the DKC TV series. Is it bad that I actually like some of the songs? XD

Top Bottom