• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
I JUST ERASED THAT FROM MY HEAD AFTER SO MUCH TRYING. WHY?!

Ah, the DKC TV series. Is it bad that I actually like some of the songs? XD
The worst thing is that everytime I reload the page, the spoilers open for something and I have to see those terrifying images xD.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
The worst thing is that everytime I reload the page, the spoilers open for something and I have to see those terrorific images xD.
Yeah, that can happen....really sucks if you have something at the top of the page as well...

And also, @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 you're from the Bandana Dee thread, right? Your avi makes me wanna draw him again. xD

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Yeah, that can happen....really sucks if you have something at the top of the page as well...

And also, @ Chalo5000 Chalo5000 you're from the Bandana Dee thread, right? Your avi makes me wanna draw him again. xD
Oh, he's a Bandana Dee supporter? While I'm not really someone who REALLY wants him in, I still which good luck to you guys. I personally think Bandana Dee would be cool to see in Smash.

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Welcome to the glade, I hope you enjoy the staying, you can get some plum juice, if you aren't allergic to it of course.

Because later.. this happens:

Welcome!

Thanks! :dr^_^:
When I first saw Rayman, I was really confused because I had no idea what I was looking at XD
Some time passed and I discovered Rayman Origins and after that Rayman Legends
I made some research and looked at Rayman's old games
That's how I met Rayman, and I have to say that I love everything about him
When I first joined SmashBoards I remember using a Rayman stamp in my signature (I also lurked this thread)
It's pretty much a greeting just for fun, because it is so funny. If you know about the King K Rool Thread, they have their own one as well.

Funnily enough, the BD thread also has its own tradition :smirk:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yes, they predicted/invented the "Amiibos" xD.

I really hope that the Japanese people don't see rayman like this:

tumblr_nf8tt287m51r8iovuo3_5002.gif

I'm not even surprised by this in the slightlest, I already know pretty much about the Japanese people's "crazyness" when it comes to art.

So, xD IT DIDN'T WORKED FOR YOU THIS TIME , JASTER!

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
View attachment 66444
I'm not even surprised by this in the slightlest, I already know pretty much about the Japanese people's "crazyness" when it comes to art.

So, xD IT DIDN'T WORKED FOR YOU THIS TIME , JASTER!
Really? xD Let me think.. oh yeah.. I'll be able to find a weird Rayman image and I'll give you NIGHTMARE FUELS.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Why can't Rayman and Sonic fans just be friendly fandoms towards each other? Especially, since they will be the most youngest third party franchises to ever be introduced into Smash. Not to mention if Rayman gets included they're will be another character to add from the 90s period since we didn't really get any newcomer from that era, this time around. Not to mention from the late 90's. Also known as the time where video game mascots were starting to come to a close, at least newer ones.

Last edited:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Why can't Rayman and Sonic fans just be friendly fandoms towards each other? Especially, since they will be the most youngest third party franchises to ever be introduced into Smash. Not to mention if Rayman gets included they're will be another character to add from the 90s period since we didn't really get any newcomer from that era, this time around. Not to mention from the late 90's. Also known as the time where video game mascots were starting to come to a close, at least newer ones.
As part of both fandoms, most people I've seen actually really like both.

Top Bottom