• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
Well, there haven't really been any big Smash or Rayman news, so we gotta keep this conversation alive or else what do we do? XP

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
"And so, this day on the Glade of Dreams has been... quite the strange and active one. Who knows what else will happen in the future?"

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
And with all this, I bid my farewell for today. I hope to see you guys tomorrow to spend some of my birthday with you guys.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
=u= Aww...Indeed it is! @ Jaster Jaster Before you even say it, it's MINE! >:3 You can have the Rabbid though. >u> Rayman is for me. ^u^
Nooooope, IT'S MINE, AND ONLY MINE, >u> now I'm really tempted to ask for a Rayman plushie that comes along with the Shay plushie hopefully I will get! ^U^

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Nooooope, IT'S MINE, AND ONLY MINE, >u> now I'm really tempted to ask for a Rayman plushie that comes along with the Shay plushie hopefully I will get! ^U^
=u= Meh, fine, you can have it... But you show ask, that would be great! >u> And get Ly as well! Hehe. ou<

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD YES I AM MEAN, AND EVIL!

also, I like the soft purple colors in this:

And also Ray's expression.
I'll get you...evil meanie girl... O^<

And funny, I was going to post that drawing before, since I recently followed that artist a while ago. And yeah, I like how nice she made the colors too.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You can take this plush if you want.. I don't.. like it so much:

I'm scared.
If I had to choose between that plushie and the sofa...I would take the sofa GLADLY. xD You have been giving yourself nightmares since I haven't?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Unfortunately there are no subtitles, but from what I gather, Michel Ancel's Pac-Mario level will be in Super Mario Maker.

Top Bottom