• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
This is new for you guys? Michel Ancel is going to make a level on Super Mario Maker (one of being on disc); That's pretty great! =)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1091748

:4greninja:'d hard
It makes me wonder if developers from Sega, Namco, and Capcom will jump in on this if they haven't already.

Though it makes me wonder if this is a hint that Rayman maybe DLC for Smash, I know it's a longshot guys but I'm taking anything as a hint at this point.

Last edited:

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Dropped by to show my support for Rayman. While not a lot of his games have been on Ninendo systems, I'd be down for him in Smash. He'd be a fun, quirky character to use. Plus, his amiibo would be amazing to see lol.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Dropped by to show my support for Rayman. While not a lot of his games have been on Ninendo systems, I'd be down for him in Smash. He'd be a fun, quirky character to use. Plus, his amiibo would be amazing to see lol.
Welcome to the Glade. Glad to have another supporter amongst us.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Welcome to the Glade. Glad to have another supporter amongst us.
So when the whole Artsy Omni thing happened, did you like him for giving Rayman a lot of support, or hate him for blueballsing everyone after the reveal was confirmed fake?

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So when the whole Artsy Omni thing happened, did you like him for giving Rayman a lot of support, or hate him for blueballsing everyone after the reveal was confirmed fake?
umm, mostly the former, as it made a lot of people at the time gave Rayman some spotlight and such. When the news came when it was faked, I didn't get hurt much cause I wasn't convinced it was real in the first place and didn't concern myself if it came out untrue, but still, it was a little sad for the people that were upset in the end.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Welcome. And actually, all of the main Rayman games have appeared on Nintendo systems.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Welcome to the Glade of Dreams! Glad to have another supporter.
A Little column A, a little column B.

ikke471

The artsy ikke
NNID
ikke471
3DS FC
3695-0085-7971
I have returned from my vacation. You guys are all nuts.

My face when I read some of your stuff looked a little something like this:

Last edited:

ventord

Smash Rookie
OMG just vote for him!!
I always wanted him to be in Smash, since the release of Brawl
(Sorry, i know that my English isn't perfect)

Wombatz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Heroicwombat
If rayman does get in.. i hope they bring in more classic themes from his first two games... like band land or picture city... definitely band land.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
If rayman does get in.. i hope they bring in more classic themes from his first two games... like band land or picture city... definitely band land.
I prefer the musics from the first two games, but the third one has beautiful music too, like "Curious Globox" or "Land of Livid Dead".

OMG just vote for him!!
I always wanted him to be in Smash, since the release of Brawl
(Sorry, i know that my English isn't perfect)
Welcome to the Glade! I hope you enjoy your staying! :)

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

"yet", I think that they don't have anything to show us "yet", but I'm excited for 1st September, I don't know why.. (well, I know, it's Rayman's birthday xD).

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
holy.jpg

@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS When Shay said he was going to meet with a "Hot" babe in the forest, he meant it literally xD Poor Rayman, hiding from the flames.

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
There's 21 hours left for it. Though if you can't join tonight, then maybe at least tomorrow before it closes.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Poor Rayman.. If Globox was there he would do the Rain dance xD.

I like your avi, and nice drawing :)!
xD Hahahaha! that's true!

:3 thanks, and it is a pretty nice art I found somewhere a long time ago!

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That'll work. Unless if my dad has to call me out to do some yard work again for tomorrow. We're fixing a mini vineyard for our grape plant. So far, we've only put the wood up on top of the posts.
Ok, let me know if you want to do it at an earlier time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom