• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace

"yet", I think that they don't have anything to show us "yet", but I'm excited for 1st September, I don't know why.. (well, I know, it's Rayman's birthday xD).
Kinda makes me wonder if they're waiting til then to announce something. Hope that'll be the case, if not Smash related hopefully a new main platformer title. Like don't know a REAL Rayman 4 possibly.

Last edited:

Rayman4Smash

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperAbachiBro
I was playing Smash Bros last night, practicing more with Mewtwo and whatnot, I've been checking out the trophy shop and you'll never guess what I've finally got!

To heck with the amiibos! My collection is finally complete!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

...Rayman in Smash...sometimes I can't believe what I find on the internet.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
They are 2 totally different things but just with a similar sound. Also, how can a difference be the same if it is different? o-o
.u. It's a joke... A bad one... But yeah, you're right. I just thought Raymato was funnier I guess...

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Besides the obvious "Nightmare Pony"?

=u= Your drawings aren't cause they are awesome.
xD It's Nightmare MOON.

Also, a random question, if Rayman had a pokemon team, which pokemon he would get? o-o I'm tempted to draw that.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD It's Nightmare MOON.

Also, a random question, if Rayman had a pokemon team, which pokemon he would get? o-o I'm tempted to draw that.
Eh, still has NIGHTMARE in her name, so neh. =u=

Something with Flying/Fairy types?

Maybe a Igglybuff because it loos like a Eletoon?

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
Last edited:
Top Bottom